• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Sitting in the darkness.
Feb 28, 2023
That's all this is, just a horrific never ending torture chamber. It's so unlucky that I'm alive and suffering, there's nothing I can do about it no matter how much I wait, it's a really dark and twisted story. Everyone wants it to continue, every day is an uphill struggle fighting the obstacles others have worked so tirelessly to create. Just counting down the eons until I find a reliable method. There's no relief or comfort, this society couldn't care less about suffering individuals. I know my struggles don't change anything, I'm like a beached whale.

• Hugs
Reactions: myusername890, GoatHerder, Marine and 4 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand, I also find it so dreadful how I'm still suffering in this cruel, undesirable existence, all I wish for is the option to just never wake again but I really wish I never existed at all, it's truly so horrible to me how suicide isn't accepted as a valid option even know people suffer so immensely.

Reactions: myusername890
SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Sitting in the darkness.
Feb 28, 2023
It's so horrible to be here, there really is no relief at all. Others are cruel to the point that it's worse than the cruelty of existing here, suffering every waking moment. It will never change, it will stay like this forever.

Reactions: myusername890