• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018

Install tor: https://www.torproject.org/download/

copy the link in bold into the browser and there you go

If this is against the rules pls let me know, I just felt like a censorship free forum for serious members would be nice.
Thanks throw...I lost all my onion links...sigh. Haven't been able to replace them either. I used to use the 'deep web' for research, not the darknet...deep. If you know where I might get a viable list I would really appreciate it. Thank you

Throwaway9787

Throwaway9787

Mage
Jun 27, 2019
Thanks throw...I lost all my onion links...sigh. Haven't been able to replace them either. I used to use the 'deep web' for research, not the darknet...deep. If you know where I might get a viable list I would really appreciate it. Thank you
What sites are you referring to?

D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
Medical...pharmaceutical...now I need information re. mental health.

D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
I used to write as a kind of whistle blower. Published to Rabble. Not sure if I can still do it, but I would like to try.

Throwaway9787

Throwaway9787

Mage
Jun 27, 2019
Yes.
All of the onion lists I have found since 'Deepdotweb' was seized are defunct. Could be a visual issue, but I should have found some by now.
I think it was a mistake making this website. Noone will use it lol

D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
If you are re. to SS and the onionlink then I for one will try it, but the last time I attempted to use an onion for SS on Tor it would not let me do so. This site said no. I was told that the clearnet site uses 'cookies'...and no way SS would allow me to come on here. I have used the clearnet since then.
Protonmail is only secure, (I am assuming that it is still secure) if the appropriate boxes are clicked on settings. Linking protonmail to another email provider negates its security.

Last edited:
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
This isn't official though, right?

M

M

This isn't official though, right?

Correct, but you can use if you like.

I wanted to set up a SS .onion mirror but there's a very particular way I would have to do it without it exposing server information.

Reactions: New_dawn_fades, Throwaway9787, Deleted member 1768 and 1 other person
restingspot

restingspot

Lucid Dreamer
May 30, 2019
I'm interested but wary. Don't usually mess with these things but SS is the only thing I'll make an exception for. I don't have a VPN however, and don't know any possible lingo needed for this type of thing. Would I still be ok trying to access the site?

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and Bluedew
Throwaway9787

Throwaway9787

Mage
Jun 27, 2019
I'm interested but wary. Don't usually mess with these things but SS is the only thing I'll make an exception for. I don't have a VPN however, and don't know any possible lingo needed for this type of thing. Would I still be ok trying to access the site?
you dont need a vpn.

Reactions: restingspot
namemanthedeadman

namemanthedeadman

Still Breathing :(
Jul 28, 2018
Thanks for this! I'm at work rn, but I'll definietly give it a look when I'm back home! Does the website require you sign up?

Throwaway9787

Throwaway9787

Mage
Jun 27, 2019
Thanks for this! I'm at work rn, but I'll definietly give it a look when I'm back home! Does the website require you sign up?
It does to post and PM, but you can still view it as a guest. Signing up takes a minute tho.

Reactions: namemanthedeadman
Ruffian

Ruffian

Jumpin Jack Flash, it’s a gas gas gas
Jan 16, 2019
It does to post and PM, but you can still view it as a guest. Signing up takes a minute tho.
First, thank you got taking the initiative to start this. I know your name and I think your posts have to be decent because I recognize your name and profile, and it's never in a bad way. I think I have even liked a lot of your posts. My memory is just terrible. That is a compliment, if it even matters. Would you mind if I PM'd you with some tech questions? I'm not totally ignorant - I've used Tor before for unbelievably nerdy reasons, but still a little nervous about security. Also the fact that just using Tor can attract unwanted attention from the wrong types of people. I don't go back and forth or post on your profile page enough to be comfortable barging in on you with a PM with a bunch of questions. Thank you.

Reactions: Deleted member 1768 and Lifeisatrap
Throwaway9787

Throwaway9787

Mage
Jun 27, 2019
First, thank you got taking the initiative to start this. I know your name and I think your posts have to be decent because I recognize your name and profile, and it's never in a bad way. I think I have even liked a lot of your posts. My memory is just terrible. That is a compliment, if it even matters. Would you mind if I PM'd you with some tech questions? I'm not totally ignorant - I've used Tor before for unbelievably nerdy reasons, but still a little nervous about security. Also the fact that just using Tor can attract unwanted attention from the wrong types of people. I don't go back and forth or post on your profile page enough to be comfortable barging in on you with a PM with a bunch of questions. Thank you.
Yeah what ever you need pm me

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and Ruffian
Blackjack

Blackjack

I’ll be watching...
Aug 6, 2019
Thank you Throw for being so helpful. What do I do now that I'm here?

Tazmaniac

Tazmaniac

Aug 6, 2019
Sirius

Sirius

Student
Jul 10, 2019
Well, I figured out how to get here. I amaze myself..

Reactions: Tazmaniac
Blackjack

Blackjack

I’ll be watching...
Aug 6, 2019
Hold on

Register so I can pm you
I'm probably doing something wrong but I've been trying to download Tor from my phone (don't have computer) and it's not working so I can't get on to register. Now I see Throw's name is crossed out here so they either got banned or otherwise deleted??

Menschenfeind

Menschenfeind

Jan 25, 2019
I'm probably doing something wrong but I've been trying to download Tor from my phone (don't have computer) and it's not working so I can't get on to register. Now I see Throw's name is crossed out here so they either got banned or otherwise deleted??
I'm not using the "Tor SS" but which App did you use for Tor? I'd recommend Orbot/Orfox.

The "reason" for the ban:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/user-discussion-megathread.5384/post-382626

Not the first time:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/ugh.20140/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.