catgirl4lifes

catgirl4lifes

catboygirl
Oct 15, 2023
so you know how i said in one of my first posts that i don't struggle with hygiene? well that was an overstatement (is that a word? it should be). i can brush my teeth and wash my hands but ive been going days without showering. because i just didn't feel like it mattered and didn't feel like it was important. i would go weeks without showering or changing my clothes before actually doing anything.
today i actually went in and even made a bath for myself and for the first time in a while i actually wanted to do it. it felt nice.
something about clean clothes feels good.

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: godsseepiestsoldier, Unhumanly., busybee and 8 others
nozomu

nozomu

Global Mod // will i wiN my recovery arc
Nov 28, 2022
I'm proud of you. It gets hard sometimes but baths can be really nice when you're otherwise not feeling very well

EternalShore

EternalShore

Hardworking Lass who Dreams of Love~ 💕✨
Jun 9, 2023
so you know how i said in one of my first posts that i don't struggle with hygiene? well that was an overstatement (is that a word? it should be). i can brush my teeth and wash my hands but ive been going days without showering. because i just didn't feel like it mattered and didn't feel like it was important. i would go weeks without showering or changing my clothes before actually doing anything.
today i actually went in and even made a bath for myself and for the first time in a while i actually wanted to do it. it felt nice.
yeah~ I find showering really annoying too! >_<
but at the same time, I don't want my clothes to stink and being able to feel your own hair is even more annoying!

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
cardboard_house

cardboard_house

he/him | i'm so tired. so, so tired.
Sep 17, 2023
im rlly rlly proud of u for that, ive also had a lot of issues with hygiene during my history of depression, n im so so happy that ure making such brilliant progress. hope ure feeling okay <3

Inthewind

Inthewind

Wondering Waevern
Sep 19, 2023
Thats nice, I dont feel like showering until I get myself there then it seems like work or its actually nice and I feel mentally good for a bit until I get out then I feel bleh. Brushing my teeth is work aswell like I tell myself I will brush them after eating but then I get hungry soon after so then I repeatly think that until I am too tired and in bed and think maybe tomorrow and it repeats. It probably best that just get it done with.. But at least you did some self care, and chilled for a bit, I planning on doing something like that aswell.

nux_walpurgis

nux_walpurgis

Me, my whispers and a broken God
Oct 18, 2023
That's so nice! Happy for you!

Enlighten

Enlighten

I am here for you
Sep 29, 2023
It is nice huh? I'm glad you enjoyed it!

WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
I'm happy for you that you managed to do this, and that it has made you feel a bit better.

Bleedingheartbeat

Bleedingheartbeat

One day at a time 🌻
May 12, 2023
I'm so elated to hear this!! I know how hard I've struggled with hygiene during my really low episodes, and everytime I wash I thank myself for doing that one daunting task.❤️ The small wins are still wins, remember that.✨