• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
The court case is now in sight and the outcome will either tip me over the edge or pull me back.
I live in a holding area between life and death not comitting to either atm so just purely exsisting.
I wish that i could just sleep for the next 6 weeks,i am so tired of the constant worry and anxiety that engulfs every minute of my waking day.i am so fed up with being me.
Its my birthday tomorrow but i am celebrating it today with my son during contact.
I need to stop lying in this bed that seems to be keeping me hostage to go and buy some party food but really am lacking motivation.
I am trying to stay strong and believe this is just a bad day and it will pass but it has been the same for so long and i think my delusional thoughts are not psychotic but in the belief that things will get better!
Thanks - just needed to vent.xx

• Hugs
Reactions: Ivenocare, lululoo, SinisterKid and 9 others
marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
Birthday wishes for tomorrow incase i forget , which i do a lot nowadays , i wont say happy as its mine in 3 weeks and i know it will be far from happy , i`ve had far too many birthdays , a lot more than i was planning on having xx

• Hugs
Reactions: Lara Francis, Ivenocare, lululoo and 2 others
J

Jen0804

Gone
Feb 24, 2019
Happy birthday for tomorrow I know how you feel my heart goes out to you and if I'm gone before then, and if I can influence anything I'll make damn sure it works in your favour

Xxxx

• Hugs
Reactions: Lara Francis, Ivenocare, lululoo and 2 others
blanketyblk

blanketyblk

Mage
Jun 9, 2019
Happy birthday for tomorrow and i have my fingers and toes crossed that the case goes your way. you deserve a win in your life thats for sure!!

Hugs

• Hugs
Reactions: Lara Francis, lululoo, lilyeehaw and 2 others
D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
Happy birthday to you in advance.. : )
hope you have a very good day and the outcome will be in a positive way.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lara Francis, lululoo, lilyeehaw and 1 other person
J

Jen0804

Gone
Feb 24, 2019
The last month had been the same constant worry over legal issues (not in trouble) but having the big "yes" or "no" is life And death hanging over me. I know how it feels when it takes over your every waking thought. Grab a cup of tea Hun and get dressed and try and get a couple of nice things to eat xx you will Be relieved by the end of the day that you did it

Do you like Jaffa cakes? I stuffed my face with them last night

No regrets

• Hugs
Reactions: Lara Francis, lululoo and lilyeehaw
lilyeehaw

lilyeehaw

yeehaw?
Jun 30, 2019
Birthday wishes for tomorrow, I hope you have a fun time with your son today. Also Good luck in the court case. :D

• Hugs
Reactions: Lara Francis and Jen0804
Letmego. Please

Letmego. Please

Wizard
Nov 18, 2018
Happy Getting Older Day for tomorrow.

I hope you have a good visit with your son & will have all appendages crossed for you both xx

• Hugs
Reactions: Lara Francis and lilyeehaw
SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
I hope the time you get to spend with your son makes your day special.

• Hugs
blanketyblk

blanketyblk

Mage
Jun 9, 2019
I hope the time you get to spend with your son makes your day special.
+1000 to this.. when you get a chance to have a one great day. you must savor every minute of it.. as they come along for most of us on this site so very rarely!

• Hugs
LaBrava

LaBrava

Experienced
May 5, 2019
Also wishing you a nice day.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lara Francis and lululoo
Midnight

Midnight

Beyond solace
Jun 30, 2018
Sorry to hear about your issue's. Wish you all the best. I think most if not all of us know how tiring it is not being able to talk about this stuff to people irl... Hope you find some relief in venting. Happy birthday tomorrow. Take care.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lara Francis and lululoo