iloveeetreeeess1

iloveeetreeeess1

Sep 18, 2023
Ever since I was little, I was berated with the same constant words of affirmations that I was too sensitive or that I felt too much. Being surrounded by siblings who never understood why I was too scared to go to kindergarten, or why I'd have complete breakdowns at the thought of talking to people. I was always made to feel different, like I was wrong for feeling this way. I never truly felt like I belonged here. Today I went to the doctors and sobbed in the bathroom out of pure anxiety, of course I was insulted and told to be stronger and stop acting like a little bitch. I am so tired of being scared of every aspect of this life, and I am extremely tired of being made to feel like I am wrong. If anyone has experienced this I would love to hear more about it to feel less alone

• Hugs
Reactions: DeathSleep
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
What type of doctor did you see?
There are conditions causing problems like these and your first effort should be to investigate that.
Maybe another doctor is needed.
Family...they are not always sympathetic. Probably not a lot you can do about them.

Reactions: nicotine_goblin
nicotine_goblin

nicotine_goblin

Student
Aug 28, 2023
I can relate, I was an extremely emotional and unstable kid. I would cry in kindergarten and in class very often, get into fights with peers. Later in life I would quit doing things, like college, because I was too anxious and mentally fatigued to be around people. I always perceived myself as a weakling who is unable to deal with life like others. I'm sorry you've been through something similar
What type of doctor did you see?
There are conditions causing problems like these and your first effort should be to investigate that.
Maybe another doctor is needed.
Family...they are not always sympathetic. Probably not a lot you can do about them.
That is a good advice, there are indeed many conditions that can cause that. Seems like you've been to very unprofessional doctors

Reactions: Worndown