• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

BFA

Apr 19, 2023
i've had crippling loneliness my whole life and i've been trying to fight it. never been invited anywhere and consistently been the only one left out. like too many times and nobody ever knows or tells me why. anyway it's finally got to me and now i'm trying to convince myself to jump out of the window next to me. 2 problems described in the title. please help before this feeling ends and i become too scared and get back to my normal life. im just trying to stop 16 years of pain please.

is there some sort of less scary method that i can just instantly do and not be able to take it back? something i definitely will not survive. thanks in advance and let's hope i don't ever post again.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I don't think that jumping is the best method unless it's somewhere very high. If the place isn't high enough then jumping could just lead to injuries. But if there was an easy accessible, straightforward and instant method that is reliable, then I doubt that this site would need to exist. Sadly such a thing is too good to be true in this anti-suicide society. Information about methods is listed in the suicide resource compilation but there are no easy answers, to me the methods are either risky, inaccessible or just so difficult to go through with/horrible. But anyway I wish you the best and I hope you find the freedom you search for.

Reactions: xanga
Kundalini Guy

Kundalini Guy

FULLY RECOVERED
Mar 27, 2023
Spend some time on this forum and you will easily find some peaceful ways. It all boils down to if you are ready to do it, taking your own life is certainly not easy to do give it some time and thought.

EmpathyMinded

EmpathyMinded

Student
May 1, 2023
Respectfully, it sounds like you are feeling undecided with the worries about your family. If you are feeling indecisive, don't make that choice yet. You can decide to live longer and change your mind to CTB later, but you can't CTB and change your mind. This should be an informed choice and something you feel no hesitation about as a result. If you do need more time to decide, it doesn't make you weak at all. It's an important decision so you should give it all the thought you can. Wishing you the best.

deadmanwalkin

deadmanwalkin

Apr 28, 2023
Really hard to overcome the SI with jumping unless you have balls of steel, if I could do it I wouldn't be typing this. If you have access to an isolated jumping spot u could get really drunk and that might overcome SI. Full suspension hanging is better, much easier to kick a chair then leap to ur death.