• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sadcausebad

sadcausebad

Feb 17, 2024
Will just get straight to the point, abusive and neglectful parents, high school and college drop out, 1 divorce from an early marriage (just turned 18) and lost all my friends and also had to rehome my pets. I basically have nothing, I don't know how to end this pain anymore.

I try to make friends and try putting myself put there constantly but nothing changes. I've been trying to end this suffering since I was 14. I'm in my late 20's I gave up a long time ago but I just can't find a way out of this hole.

• Hugs
Reactions: Throwawayacc3 and consider
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It must be tiring feeling trapped in that situation, it certainly sounds like you've suffered a lot, life really is so cruel. But anyway best wishes.