• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

H

htrbllns

Nov 30, 2020
How much water is too much water?
In what time frame?

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
It's not a popular method so it's not discussed much on the forum, but that's an easy one to google.

H

htrbllns

Nov 30, 2020
May I ask why it's not a popular method?

waterstrider

waterstrider

cold
Nov 29, 2020
Wiki says LD50 is 150 ml/kg.
Do your own maths.

waterstrider

waterstrider

cold
Nov 29, 2020
the fact that there's a new dehydration-thread and a too much water-thread popping up...I guess there are two kinds of people ^.^

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Wow, thanks everyone. I feel so welcomed.

Sorry, guilt trips don't work on me. People are telling you where to find answers to your questions, just not doing the work for you.

Give a man a method and you kil him. Give him the tools to figure it out and he kills himself.

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
No guilt trip, just saying how I feel.
Obviously feeling pretty fragile to be here in the first place. Kinda thought people might have been a bit kinder.

Telling me to google is fine, making me feel stupid, not so fine. Thanks.
Basically over hydrating your body will make your brain swell. You'll have seizures, respiratory arrest , and all kinds of fun shit it'll suck horrifically and you'll hate it. Drinking that much water will be horrifically uncomfortable your vomit. The whole process will take a very long time and be absolutely painful and awful. Sorry I worded this poorly a friend just died.

H

htrbllns

Nov 30, 2020
Basically over hydrating your body will make your brain swell. You'll have seizures, respiratory arrest , and all kinds of fun shit it'll suck horrifically and you'll hate it. Drinking that much water will be horrifically uncomfortable your vomit. The whole process will take a very long time and be absolutely painful and awful. Sorry I worded this poorly a friend just died.
Thank you for your honesty, and I'm sorry for your loss

eclipsee99

eclipsee99

You’re a sky full of stars~
Nov 20, 2020
No guilt trip, just saying how I feel.
Obviously feeling pretty fragile to be here in the first place. Kinda thought people might have been a bit kinder.

Telling me to google is fine, making me feel stupid, not so fine. Thanks.
Honestly ignore them. Everyone in life is just out for themselves, this forums no different.

When it comes down to it, nobody gives a shit about anyone but themselves. That's just life I suppose.

I'm sorry you had such a poor welcome to this forum. If you wanna chat, my dms are open

H

htrbllns

Nov 30, 2020
Honestly ignore them. Everyone in life is just out for themselves, this forums no different.

When it comes down to it, nobody gives a shit about anyone but themselves. That's just life I suppose.

I'm sorry you had such a poor welcome to this forum. If you wanna chat, my dms are open
Thank you <3