Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
I've made up my mind to ctb. I thought I would be relieved, but the pain of this life and all the shit I've been through keeps coming up. Life is nothing more than a shit show. It amazes me how some people skate through life with not a scratch then there are others who are the walking wounded. Why people mistreat each other so badly is beyond my comprehension. I've had emotional pain before quite honestly that's all I know. But I'm at a point where all I do is think about all that pain, relive it over and over. I honestly can't take it any more. I have nothing left to give. I only wish for an end where I can lay down, close my eyes and never open them again. I'm so fucking tired of being used, taken advantage of because I'm a good person. That got me real far. Now I want to focus on leaving nothing else. I will leave as quietly as I came, as quietly as I lived. Alone.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Eternal🌈Rainbow, Kit1, leavingthesoultrap and 16 others
Ε. Η. R.

Ε. Η. R.

Experienced
Oct 5, 2023
I've made up my mind to ctb. I thought I would be relieved, but the pain of this life and all the shit I've been through keeps coming up. Life is nothing more than a shit show. It amazes me how some people skate through life with not a scratch then there are others who are the walking wounded.
I understand what you are talking about.
I'm literally a walking wound. With the hell of the past. There is no person who could understand my pain.

• Love
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Eternal🌈Rainbow, Kit1, Immensevoid and 5 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's really horrible how there is so much suffering in this dreadful and cruel world, I understand why you'd just wish to be free from it. But anyway best wishes.

• Love
Reactions: Eternal🌈Rainbow, ropearoundatree and Kit1
A

anxious_depressive

I'm in despair
Dec 21, 2021
I'm so sorry you're in so much pain.😔
Sending you a big hug.

• Love
Reactions: ropearoundatree and Kit1
Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
I understand what you are talking about.
I'm literally a walking wound. With the hell of the past. There is no person who could understand my pain.
This was really heartbreaking to read ❤️💔 I am so very sorry! 😥

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ropearoundatree, Kit1 and Ε. Η. R.
BarnabasCollins

BarnabasCollins

Nov 16, 2023
I feel you. I've been a walking wound since 11. I'm 40 now. I've really done my best, but things just get worse. You have my sincerest best wishes. May you find peace.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ropearoundatree, Kit1 and Ε. Η. R.
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
I feel like my life is just series of suffering

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Ε. Η. R., ropearoundatree and Kit1
H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
I've made up my mind to ctb. I thought I would be relieved, but the pain of this life and all the shit I've been through keeps coming up. Life is nothing more than a shit show. It amazes me how some people skate through life with not a scratch then there are others who are the walking wounded. Why people mistreat each other so badly is beyond my comprehension. I've had emotional pain before quite honestly that's all I know. But I'm at a point where all I do is think about all that pain, relive it over and over. I honestly can't take it any more. I have nothing left to give. I only wish for an end where I can lay down, close my eyes and never open them again. I'm so fucking tired of being used, taken advantage of because I'm a good person. That got me real far. Now I want to focus on leaving nothing else. I will leave as quietly as I came, as quietly as I lived. Alone.
Unfortunately it's the people with the biggest heart that suffer in this world being the most sensitive.
Those with a black heart live happy lives because they don't feel anything so nothing affects them, nothing can hurt them. I wish I was that way.

Reactions: Eternal🌈Rainbow
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
Unfortunately it's the people with the biggest heart that suffer in this world being the most sensitive.
Those with a black heart live happy lives because they don't feel anything so nothing affects them, nothing can hurt them. I wish I was that way.
I agree with you 100%. It's the assholes of the world who leave bruised and battered bodies and just move on. I hate them but I know I shouldn't

H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
It's really unfair those who hurt people most are those that don't get hurt, it makes me so angry….