in hell out soon

in hell out soon

Student
Apr 27, 2020
Does anyone get that feeling? The vibe?

I get a lot of executive dysfunction with my disabilities, but I don't know. I think I'm not really just too weak or tired, I just don't have the reliable method and again the executive dysfunction is kicking my ass.

My brains always so loud. Thank you for reading though I apologise if the above is hard to understand!

• Hugs
Reactions: imdone1, puppy9 and Ghost2211
OminousVaL

OminousVaL

VaL
Jul 31, 2020
Currently too weak but each day I get stronger. You are understandable to me.

Reactions: in hell out soon
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
It might just be time yet. Survival instinct presents in a lot of ways.

R

Roberto

Wizard
Jan 19, 2019
Does anyone get that feeling? The vibe?

I get a lot of executive dysfunction with my disabilities, but I don't know. I think I'm not really just too weak or tired, I just don't have the reliable method and again the executive dysfunction is kicking my ass.

My brains always so loud. Thank you for reading though I apologise if the above is hard to understand!
Sometimes pressure, anxiety is the ignition spark. Sometimes you are 50% want to live / 50 to die. And I need a little kick on my butt to move on the plans.

in hell out soon

in hell out soon

Student
Apr 27, 2020
Thank you.

And I'm not sure. I'm 24, been suicidal since I was nine and have had a couple of attempts already. If I had the reliable method I'd be gone. The closest thing I have handy would require being a liar and a thief and I don't want to do that. It'd involve stealing a few days worth of my moms pain meds (amongst other things) and leaving a note so that she can get more at the GPs or whatever but If it doesn't work then she'd be in pain for the days she's not taking them... it'd be planned for when her tablets are all done up so that she's got lots left and stuff but...

don't feel great about the thief or lying parts.

closest other methods are cutting (unable to do it reliable because dyspraxic) and bleach but I think that one being so painful and unreliable is out of the picture...

but the right method and I'd be gone. Like a button that kills me immediately and painlessly, I'd be smashing it instantly.

R

Roberto

Wizard
Jan 19, 2019
Thank you.

And I'm not sure. I'm 24, been suicidal since I was nine and have had a couple of attempts already. If I had the reliable method I'd be gone. The closest thing I have handy would require being a liar and a thief and I don't want to do that. It'd involve stealing a few days worth of my moms pain meds (amongst other things) and leaving a note so that she can get more at the GPs or whatever but If it doesn't work then she'd be in pain for the days she's not taking them... it'd be planned for when her tablets are all done up so that she's got lots left and stuff but...

don't feel great about the thief or lying parts.

closest other methods are cutting (unable to do it reliable because dyspraxic) and bleach but I think that one being so painful and unreliable is out of the picture...

but the right method and I'd be gone. Like a button that kills me immediately and painlessly, I'd be smashing it instantly.
I understand. I would be in heaven if I had that button. A big hug