PlushieLover

PlushieLover

XII - THE HANGED MAN
Mar 24, 2021
I finally decided and I'm 101% sure that I want to kill myself and nothing will change my mind. Nothing would save me now, or anybody, not my friends, not my family, and not even a psychiatrist. Is too late to try anything. I used to feel that I was on the edge of suicide but now I'm falling right into suicide.

I promised that I would not kill myself but I can't keep that promise anymore, and I don't even feel sorry about it.

When I kill myself my mom probably is going to become insane, my ex girlfriend is probably going to kill herself, and my friends and family will probably feel sad, but I don't care enough. I'm selfish, that's it.

Is too late for change, I'm done with this life.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Dead Meat, Makko, FuneralCry and 10 others
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Sorry life brought you to this. I totally understand. There is nothing more I want from life anymore. I just want it to end.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Dead Meat, PlushieLover and AtMostOkay
D

deadverysoon

so f****ing ready
Aug 19, 2021
I finally decided and I'm 101% sure that I want to kill myself and nothing will change my mind. Nothing would save me now, or anybody, not my friends, not my family, and not even a psychiatrist. Is too late to try anything. I used to feel that I was on the edge of suicide but now I'm falling right into suicide.

I promised that I would not kill myself but I can't keep that promise anymore, and I don't even feel sorry about it.

When I kill myself my mom probably is going to become insane, my ex girlfriend is probably going to kill herself, and my friends and family will probably feel sad, but I don't care enough. I'm selfish, that's it.

Is too late for change, I'm done with this life.
its 100% not selfish from YOU in my opinion.

and why and what should YOU change to fit in?

think there is a reason why you want to ctb.

Reactions: Dead Meat, Pisceslilith and PlushieLover
D

Deleted member 8975

I wish I knew how to get to that point…not caring about my mom that is.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, PlushieLover, chocolatebar and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry you are suffering. I understand, in my case everything is hopeless and I know that ctb is inevitable. Life is simply not for me. It is not selfish, I understand that ctb will upset others but we have the right to leave this world at a time of our choosing, it is our decision and nobody else has any say in that. I hope you find the peace you are looking for.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: deadverysoon, Dead Meat and PlushieLover