• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

timetodie24

Mage
Apr 14, 2023
Too late. I tried to get help and listened to those telling me it wasn't true. But it is , there's so much evidence, and professionals agree. Now others are in danger. Something terrible happens to someone in my family today because of me. Because I didn't ctb when I was supposed to. Now it all goes downhill , more destruction from here on out.
If I ctb before my birthday I will save some and put things right. But sadly already too late for some.

D

dolemitedrums

Experienced
Jun 12, 2024
Well now when nothing bad happens to them maybe you will reconsider both CTB and whether you are experiencing psychosis.

Reactions: CelestialDiana, Hollowman and mlha
T

timetodie24

Mage
Apr 14, 2023
Well now when nothing bad happens to them maybe you will reconsider both CTB and whether you are experiencing psychosis.
And when it does happen maybe you'll reconsider that I'm not making this up