Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you šŸ•Æļø Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
i hate it when i feel so bad that it turns into a physical nausea. my friend might have cancer and is alone for the next week so i have to talk to her and deal with all that. my husband and i just watched a futurama movie and one of the characters was poly....yeah i got a good enough reaction from that (thats not even......no one understands :'( ). i might as well just move away and forget everything (can cats last on 5hr trips?). and i cant tell my other friend that i think i should go because his bday is in a couple days and i dont want to fuck shit up on him so im just sitting here pretending to be all happy and everythings fine, dont mention my disorders to anyone.....

I can't feel the buzz anymore but I keep drinking and wasting money
my relationship with weed

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: DunnoWhyButYeah, lanax09, Bat 17 and 1 other person
Bat 17

Bat 17

Bat 17
Mar 30, 2021
Cats can be fine on long distances. My sister keeps moving to America and then coming back to the UK and she always has at least two cats and they are fine. She's even taken horses

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you šŸ•Æļø Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
Cats can be fine on long distances. My sister keeps moving to America and then coming back to the UK and she always has at least two cats and they are fine. She's even taken horses
I know physically they would be fine. I'm more concerned about the fact they they aren't a dog and I can't fit a litter box in their carriers :pfff:

Reactions: Bat 17
I-can-only-imagine

I-can-only-imagine

Student
Apr 26, 2021
I
I know physically they would be fine. I'm more concerned about the fact they they aren't a dog and I can't fit a litter box in their carriers :pfff:
Ive moved an 8 hour drive Away with 4 cats in the car and they were all fine

Reactions: Life_and_Death