J

J1964

Aug 12, 2024
im new, thanks for having me.

i dont plan to stick around very long. would like to have this process over and done with by Friday this week... tonite or tomorrow would be perfect.

can yall tell me what to do. at this point i dont even care about pain.

HELP!!

sos

sos

Experienced
Jul 22, 2024
be more specific, what do you need help w?

J

J1964

Aug 12, 2024
how to kill myself without using a gun. if i owned a gun, trust me.... i wouldnt be here.

lets do it, im ready. right now... by the latest Friday

Reactions: Aprilfarewell4
hawkshorizon

hawkshorizon

Aug 23, 2023
im new, thanks for having me.

i dont plan to stick around very long. would like to have this process over and done with by Friday this week... tonite or tomorrow would be perfect.

can yall tell me what to do. at this point i dont even care about pain.

HELP!!
Hi, I'm sorry you've come to this point in your life. If you're looking for someone to instruct you how to kill yourself, that would constitute an illegal act and is consequently not permitted. But there's plenty of material here to research and guide your own action.

Reactions: Zhendou and opheliaoveragain
opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
Please read the Peaceful Pill Handbook and the megathreads on various methods. You can find both in the stickied Recource thread on this side of the forum.

Reactions: Zhendou
J

J1964

Aug 12, 2024
thank you both for your guidance. hawkshorizon, i didnt even realize that fact in your comment. i wasnt tryna get anyone in trouble. thanks for pointing me in the right direction tho

Reactions: AmIForReal and Zhendou
A

Aprilfarewell4

Wizard
Apr 9, 2024
how to kill myself without using a gun. if i owned a gun, trust me.... i wouldnt be here.

lets do it, im ready. right now... by the latest Friday
You'll probably be here on Friday because it's not that easy. Most of us on here know that, unfortunately. The people that get it done quick or impulsively, I don't think they ever get on here. 150 people kill themselves in the US alone every day, it's unlikely they're coming on here first, maybe some of them, a few, one or two, one. But there's not 150 people on here a day from the US before they kill themselves. Maybe you'll find a way out using the resources other people already mentioned on here.

J

J1964

Aug 12, 2024
Please read the Peaceful Pill Handbook and the megathreads on various methods. You can find both in the stickied Recource thread on this side of the forum.
i can find neither of those threads. can u direct me please

opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024

This should be a good place to get started, read as much as you are able in order to educate yourself on how to exit in a way that fits you and your mentality the best. Please don't be impulsive, this is worth research. If you decide on a method, I can link you to more stuff.

N

nohopenofuture31

Aug 19, 2024
i can find neither of those threads. can u direct me please
Just make sure you check out the thread carefully and find a method that works for you. Unfortunately, it's extremely difficult to do this. Acquiring what's necessary takes time and is challenging. Only reason I'm still here. You can read the Peaceful Pill Handbook online, just google search "peaceful pill handbook free". It's a great resource along with this.