hunterfla

hunterfla

Experienced
Sep 13, 2022
The past 30+ years has been leading up to tonight. A series of childhood trauma and poor decisions has brought me to tonight. I was trying to hold on until at least January to not put this extra stress on my family during the holidays, but I can't wait any longer. I have reached my breaking point and truly cannot see a path forward after the events of today. I won't be able to do as long of a fast as I anticipated and don't have the ample antiemetics but I am at least going to try. In a way, I think my only chance is a sudden somewhat impulsive date like this, as when I have tried to plan a specific date it never happens. With any luck, I will be on the other side (or whatever is after this) in about 6 hours. If for some reason I fail, I will continue this post and report my experience to the best of my ability.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Engström, Ε. Η. R., bipolar22 and 13 others
P

PanaxMan

Student
Apr 11, 2023
Good luck, mate.

• Love
Reactions: hunterfla
Lookoutbelow

Lookoutbelow

Jump to it
Sep 14, 2023
Safe travels friend.

• Love
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you find the freedom you search for, best of luck with your plans.

CloudyNightSky

CloudyNightSky

Experienced
Oct 28, 2023
Hope for a peaceful journey. No pain or only little, no regrets (but if you have a doubt then don't) and wish for your last moments to be as nice as possible. The main thing is to feel good so I hope youre not suffering and feel even a little bit calm

• Hugs
Reactions: Engström
dizzdesi

dizzdesi

Oct 13, 2023
Good luck, I hope all goes well. Wishing you the very best x

Nortu

Nortu

Longing for an ending
Apr 7, 2023
Wish you all the best, may the remaining time you have be peacefull ❤️

Old Friend

Old Friend

Sleep well, Airstrip One.
Sep 24, 2023
Good luck to you. I hope it goes well for you. I'll raise a glass.

• Hugs
chuerdhmproton

chuerdhmproton

Mr. Water Pig
Sep 9, 2023
The past 30+ years has been leading up to tonight. A series of childhood trauma and poor decisions has brought me to tonight. I was trying to hold on until at least January to not put this extra stress on my family during the holidays, but I can't wait any longer. I have reached my breaking point and truly cannot see a path forward after the events of today. I won't be able to do as long of a fast as I anticipated and don't have the ample antiemetics but I am at least going to try. In a way, I think my only chance is a sudden somewhat impulsive date like this, as when I have tried to plan a specific date it never happens. With any luck, I will be on the other side (or whatever is after this) in about 6 hours. If for some reason I fail, I will continue this post and report my experience to the best of my ability.
Good luck mate, will be following your thread and praying for you

• Hugs
hunterfla

hunterfla

Experienced
Sep 13, 2022
I'm truly touched by the kind words and support from everyone. I hope you all have a prosperous life or peaceful ctb, whatever your path may be. I just took dramamine - I know it might not be effective but it's all I have. Four hours until my first sip.

• Hugs
Reactions: Engström, bipolar22, tranquilexpiry and 6 others
Old Friend

Old Friend

Sleep well, Airstrip One.
Sep 24, 2023
I will be alseep by then as it's gone midnight here. All the best to you.

• Hugs
cheese.out

cheese.out

Why am I still here
Jul 25, 2023
I wish you nothing but peace and love on your journey❤️ May your soul rest easy

violetchiwawa

violetchiwawa

ruff ruff grr
Jan 23, 2023
Good luck. I'll have you in my thoughts as the clock strikes midnight.

Reactions: Engström and hunterfla
hunterfla

hunterfla

Experienced
Sep 13, 2022
I've taken 2 beta blockers and 2 calcium channel blocks and will repeat each hour. I've prepared 3 servings of sn and plan to only drink those if I'm too weak to prepare fresh at midnight.

Reactions: Engström and SVEN
Smelly_ballz

Smelly_ballz

No hope in heaven, No fear of hell
Oct 30, 2023
I've taken 2 beta blockers and 2 calcium channel blocks and will repeat each hour. I've prepared 3 servings of sn and plan to only drink those if I'm too weak to prepare fresh at midnight.
how do you feel? are you nervous? excited? neutral? or something else?

S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Best wishes for a successfull and peacefull journey.

L

leavingsoon99

I'm at peace... Finally.
Mar 16, 2023
If you're serious, then I hope for success and a quick passage. May your soul find peace if not a better place.

timeslipp

timeslipp

Oct 30, 2023
I'm truly touched by the kind words and support from everyone. I hope you all have a prosperous life or peaceful ctb, whatever your path may be. I just took dramamine - I know it might not be effective but it's all I have. Four hours until my first sip.
Best of luck to you! ❤ I'm also going to use dramamine for mine, so keeping my fingers crossed that this works! 🤞

suffocatingseraphim

suffocatingseraphim

⸙𖦹killing the self as to protect it from harm𖦹⸙
Feb 6, 2020
Wishing you love and relief after a long life of pain, in your last moments, I hope you feel only love and levity. Rest easy, my friend. I hope your soul finds peace

• Love
hunterfla

hunterfla

Experienced
Sep 13, 2022
how do you feel? are you nervous? excited? neutral? or something else?
Mostly I just feel very sleepy. My oxygen and heart rate are low (for me) and I'm very drowsy. I set my alarm in case I doze off. I'm not sure if nervous is the right word - I guess I'm nervous about the possibility and repercussions of failure but not about crossing over or however you want to call it. I'm excited that I possibly already suffered through my last day, but unfortunately if I succeed I'll never actually know it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Engström, Gonnerr, undecided and 2 others
Smelly_ballz

Smelly_ballz

No hope in heaven, No fear of hell
Oct 30, 2023
Mostly I just feel very sleepy. My oxygen and heart rate are low (for me) and I'm very drowsy. I set my alarm in case I doze off. I'm not sure if nervous is the right word - I guess I'm nervous about the possibility and repercussions of failure but not about crossing over or however you want to call it. I'm excited that I possibly already suffered through my last day, but unfortunately if I succeed I'll never actually know it.
Rest easy, whether it is falling asleep or death 💚

Reactions: Engström and undecided
S

Scythe

Lost in a delusion
Sep 5, 2022
Goodluck, hope you can find peace. i wish you a swift journey.

U

undecided

Experienced
Aug 25, 2023
I'm so sorry you feel the only way out is to end your life. I hope you're calm and anxiety free when your time comes. Hugs.

• Love
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Good luck, I hope you escape peacefully.

A

Arcitect

Oct 22, 2023
Good luck man, I'm sorry you had to suffer so long. I hope you find your peace, and safe travels.

Some place nice

Some place nice

This world makes me sick
Oct 18, 2023
Sorry you had to endure so much pain. Good luck friend and have a peaceful end.