• Buzzfeed Quizzes

• Games

• Something else (post in the comments)

Results are only viewable after voting.
PrincessInWhite

PrincessInWhite

I just want to sell out my funeral
Feb 21, 2019
Tonight's chatzy will be a little later because i have to go to a family event. I hope you guys can still join me! Even on the nights I'm in and out of chat I still love that we have this little space. It's one of the ONLY things keeping me looking forward to get through the day.

Take a vote- would you guys rather we play games or do buzzfeed quizzes tonight?

RSVP below! I love you all! <3

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Dead Meat, LastLoveLetter and 1 other person
Kismet

Kismet

life is pointless
Feb 16, 2022
Can I join? I think I popped in one random night several days ago. It was like a smaller type of chat but not as many people? If not or of if this is something else, it's no problem at all

• Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can and PrincessInWhite
PrincessInWhite

PrincessInWhite

Feb 21, 2019
Can I join? I think I popped in one random night several days ago. It was like a smaller type of chat but not as many people? If not or of if this is something else, it's no problem at all
That's us!! ❤️ You can absolutely join!! Excited to have you here my friend!!

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Dead Meat and Kismet
°Celsuis_Caesar

°Celsuis_Caesar

Sanctioned Suicide is well worth a mass
Jan 10, 2022
I voted Games, also, Princess I think comrade really did it last night (Maybe), We can talk later in Chatzy about it (If you want to) and Thank you for always hosting these, I'll be there 6:30 PST, Cheers!

• Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can and PrincessInWhite
LastLoveLetter

LastLoveLetter

Persephone
Mar 28, 2021
RSVP please. If I'm still awake, I'll join you.

I'm sorry I randomly disappeared. I had some connection issues. I missed part of the dialogue and hope Comrade is safe if he's still with us.

• Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, °Celsuis_Caesar, Dead Meat and 2 others
PrincessInWhite

PrincessInWhite

Feb 21, 2019
I voted Games, also, Princess I think comrade really did it last night (Maybe), We can talk later in Chatzy about it (If you want to) and Thank you for always hosting these, I'll be there 6:30 PST, Cheers!
He didn't ❤️ I checked this morning in the chat after it was cleared, he failed. He was in pain but ok. We can definitely talk more tonight, I hope he joins.
RSVP please. If I'm still awake, I'll join you.

I'm sorry I randomly disappeared. I had some connection issues. I missed part of the dialogue and hope Comrade is safe if he's still with us.
NEVER apologize for needing to step back for whatever reason!! I was in the chat even less than you last night 🤣❤️ These chats are spaces for everyone to come in and out as they are able, no stress or pressure EVER. Hope to see you of course and if not that's ok too! ❤️

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Informative
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, °Celsuis_Caesar, LastLoveLetter and 1 other person