R

readytogetout

Sep 9, 2023
Hi everyone,

So I've decided to do it, and there's nothing to change my mind. On the topic of it being selfish, TBH I hope the people I know suffer as they've greatly been the cause of mine.

My SN arrived yesterday, and I'm thinking about either CTB tonight or tomorrow.

There's 0 chance of being found, as no one in the house really acknowledges my existence accept for once every few days. The only thing I'm worried about is the potential for any kind of alarming noise to draw their attention. I've read now that in some cases people who've used SN have had seizures which could be noisy.

I have a few technical questions:
How do I make sure I don't throw it up?
How much is the proper dose? (about 5' 10" & 215 lbs)
How can I calm myself down from a panic attack during the process?
Anything else I might need to know?
Finally, how can I make sure that I'm cremated, and that there is no religious ceremony?

Thanks all,

-- The end

• Love
Reactions: M.O.N and リンさん
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
1. You should take a state dose antiemetic and make sure you don't eat anything for at least 8-9 hours. Withdraw liquids 4-5 hours before SN.

2. 215lbs is close to 100kg and according to Vizzy's SN bible he says that the best amount for people in your weight range is close to 30mg SN but less is always possible. As long as the lethal amount is in your system you'll be fine.

3. Benzos or something like weed is good for calming yourself down. Don't use alcohol, it will cause unnecessary nausea.

4. Ask anything and someone will definitely answer it. Don't worry.

5. Probably make a note saying you want to have nothing to do with any ceremonies after your death. It will probably be listened to.

You shouldn't just take the SN by itself. Hopefully you have everything needed for the ctb, though. I wish you the best with your plans and hopefully you have a smooth transition and little to no pain and agony during your ctb. Good luck!

Reactions: リンさん, readytogetout and Praestat_Mori
R

readytogetout

Sep 9, 2023
Thank you.

My dharma is complete.

May peace be with you.

• Hugs
Reactions: アホペンギン
B

babybatz

Aug 17, 2023
Wish you peace, good luck on your journey

snowlance

snowlance

Ticking Time Bomb
Sep 8, 2023
Hi everyone,

So I've decided to do it, and there's nothing to change my mind. On the topic of it being selfish, TBH I hope the people I know suffer as they've greatly been the cause of mine.

My SN arrived yesterday, and I'm thinking about either CTB tonight or tomorrow.

There's 0 chance of being found, as no one in the house really acknowledges my existence accept for once every few days. The only thing I'm worried about is the potential for any kind of alarming noise to draw their attention. I've read now that in some cases people who've used SN have had seizures which could be noisy.

I have a few technical questions:
How do I make sure I don't throw it up?
How much is the proper dose? (about 5' 10" & 215 lbs)
How can I calm myself down from a panic attack during the process?
Anything else I might need to know?
Finally, how can I make sure that I'm cremated, and that there is no religious ceremony?

Thanks all,

-- The end
If it's really what you want I hope every goes well for you. I'll be here to support you along the way along with everyone else. I hope you find peace.

R

readytogetout

Sep 9, 2023
If it's really what you want I hope every goes well for you. I'll be here to support you along the way along with everyone else. I hope you find peace.
Thank you, having just come from meditation, I see that my life's path has played out, and my purpose, Dharma, has come to it's completion. I no longer seek an escape, but instead find peace in knowing that what I have come to the world to contribute has been given. So now it is my time to return my consciousness to the universe and the places from which it has come.

I am you, and you are me. We are together in this very moment.

May the peace that has entered me find it's way to you though what surrounds you.

Thank you for stopping by.

May you be kind to yourself in the same way that I have been kind to myself through you.

We are the same.

• Love
Reactions: snowlance, Umi__, リンさん and 1 other person
リンさん

リンさん

Rina • she/her, lesbian
Sep 9, 2023
I wish you nothing but peace. See you around, internet stranger🤍

R

readytogetout

Sep 9, 2023
Do any of you know of any good over the counter antimetics ?