• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

Sayhello

Dec 31, 2019
Im thinking in a few hours, when everyone is occupied with celebrating the New year.

I have been Reading the forums up and down for a couple of months now, the night night method seems good. Didnt find my "sweet spot", but after using some Rice in 2 small plastic bags i think i finally found a way that is similar to corn bags.
I will tape theese on the front of my neck, or right next to my breething hole (sry my english, hah im Norwegian) and they cover a Great area, so i think this will work fine
I will tape them on me while im lying down, in bed, whit peace. But not to tight Just yet, Just in place.
I will then put a big Black plastic bag over my head, there is enough oxygen for a while, this bag is Just so that im sure i wont wake up brain dead and vegetable, dont want that! Think i will secure the bag somehow.. Not sure yet how.. Any tips?
Then i will use something to tight the neck and the Rice bags real good, but still slowly.. If done correctly +the bag! I should Just pass out and then sleep my way to the bus

Think i will Lie down in bed for the whole session.

Will also drink some alcohol and do some valium to ease my mind. Maybe some sleeping pills also. I think this will work..

Any input or advice before i go?

• Hugs
Reactions: mattwitt, TheDevilsAngel, Moonicide and 7 others
HereToday

HereToday

Arcanist
Dec 27, 2019
The only thing I can think is to tape the bag over your head. I guess if it goes wrong you can just rip the bag
Good luck. May you find the peace you seek

Reactions: Rena rossy and Sayhello
S

Sayhello

Dec 31, 2019
The only thing I can think is to tape the bag over your head. I guess if it goes wrong you can just rip the bag
Good luck. May you find the peace you seek
Thank you so much

Despondent

Despondent

Archangel
Dec 20, 2019
Sleep your way to the bus? Does this mean death? Sorry, I've seen many posts with people "catching the bus" and am curious.

S

Sayhello

Dec 31, 2019
Sleep your way to the bus? Does this mean death? Sorry, I've seen many posts with people "catching the bus" and am curious.
Hah, yeah thats right. Basicly the same as catching the bus, Just seems more peaceful to sleep my way there
Also eating some phenergan! Not much, Just 200mg or something, Just enough to make me more drowsy.. Maybe adding an torniquet too, to be sure
And yes, i will write here tomorow if it didnt work or something. If not, then you know

• Hugs
Reactions: TheDevilsAngel and Despondent
Despondent

Despondent

Archangel
Dec 20, 2019
Hah, yeah thats right. Basicly the same as catching the bus, Just seems more peaceful to sleep my way there
Also eating some phenergan! Not much, Just 200mg or something, Just enough to make me more drowsy.. Maybe adding an torniquet too, to be sure
And yes, i will write here tomorow if it didnt work or something. If not, then you know
I hope all works well and you rest peacefully ❤ If not, we're here for you also :) With whichever decision you choose also

Reactions: TheDevilsAngel
S

Sayhello

Dec 31, 2019
I hope all works well and you rest peacefully ❤ If not, we're here for you also :) With whichever decision you choose also
Thank you ❤️ Love for all of you, wish you all the best

• Love
Reactions: TheDevilsAngel, Time and Despondent
Fly🦋

Fly🦋

One day I'll be with the stars sleeping forever.
Dec 30, 2019
Are you still here?

S

Sayhello

Dec 31, 2019
Yeah, practising and preparing.. Trying not to forget anything
The worst thing is that i cant tell the ones i love. I cant tell them how much pain i am in, or Else they would stop me ofcourse. Kind of like a paradox
Sad that i cant ask for support, obviously.

But because it is New year, its a perfect time to write to them all that i love them very much. No one suspects no thing i think. So actually it is a perfect time

Last edited:
Reactions: Darkbrett and TheDevilsAngel
HereToday

HereToday

Arcanist
Dec 27, 2019
Wishing you a peaceful journey. See you on the other side :heart:

PS- you can tell your loved ones how much pain you're in. If they help great, if not at least you tried everything and can ctb knowing that. Personally my family didn't give a shit. You're lucky to have people who love you. If you don't want to do it tonight that's fine, no rush

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: xBrialesana, TheDevilsAngel and Pricelessadvice
S

Sayhello

Dec 31, 2019
Yeah, practising and preparing.. Trying not to forget anything
The worst thing is that i cant tell the ones i love. I cant tell them how much pain i am in, or Else they would stop me ofcourse. Kind of like a paradox
Sad that i cant ask for support, obviously.

But because it is New year, its a perfect time to write to them all that i love them very much. No one suspects no thing i think. So actually it is a perfect time
And i am now drinking my last bottle of my favourite french cider (big one) , in peace and ready ❤️
Took a couple of 40% shots, but not all in once, and maybe 6-8 valium allready. But i did not take all at once, using a couple of hours to dose my way up. Dont want to be fucked up when i "go to sleep".
When im going to the bed i am planning to take sleeping pills and phenergan, wait 5-10min,then but the bag over my head. (after the Rice bags and scarf around my neck ofc)
Hoping i will Black out! And then die in peace from loss of blood to the brain and then no oxygen. Fingers crossed.

00:46 now, so the time is gjetting closer ❤️

• Love
Reactions: TheDevilsAngel and NoDream
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
@Sayhello, I'm sorry about whatever brought you to this. Your proposed method sounds experimental but if you're sure it's what you want I wish you the best outcomes of your decision. Please be careful x

Reactions: TheDevilsAngel and EmptyArms
S

Sayhello

Dec 31, 2019
Wishing you a peaceful journey. See you on the other side :heart:

PS- you can tell your loved ones how much pain you're in. If they help great, if not at least you tried everything and can ctb knowing that. Personally my family didn't give a shit. You're lucky to have people who love you. If you don't want to do it tonight that's fine, no rush

Thank you ❤️ aah, they know how i feel.. The last 6 months have been very hard. I am bipolar and a depression hit me really hard, and i was very suicidal, but no attempts, Just planning
I got better, for like a week now i have been a rocket to the moon! But then.. One i love hanged himself a couple of days ago, so, im done now
I think my family and love ones know, they will not be surprised.
@Sayhello, I'm sorry about whatever brought you to this. Your proposed method sounds experimental but if you're sure it's what you want I wish you the best outcomes of your decision. Please be careful x

Thank you ❤️ its sad, yes, but also so very common.. Im not sad about it anymore, Just filled whit peace

• Hugs
Reactions: TheDevilsAngel and Soul
HereToday

HereToday

Arcanist
Dec 27, 2019
I'm so sorry to hear what you're dealing with. I hope there's an afterlife and it's kinder to us all than this hell hole

voyager

voyager

Don't you dare go hollow...
Nov 25, 2019
Can't say anything on your method, unfortunately, but wishing you the best of luck and that it all works out well for you.

HereToday

HereToday

Arcanist
Dec 27, 2019
Hey are you still with us? If you succeeded I hope it was a peaceful transition and you found what you're looking for :heart:

• Love
S

Sayhello

Dec 31, 2019
Fucking shit did not work, but ill try a partial suspension instead. Dont have anywhere high enough for a full suspension

• Hugs
Reactions: TheDevilsAngel and voyager
HereToday

HereToday

Arcanist
Dec 27, 2019
Sorry to hear that, but glad you're still with us for now :hug: I envy your courage. Here I am waiting forever for SN instead of just getting it over with...

• Hugs
Reactions: Skyview, TheDevilsAngel and voyager
HannahB

HannahB

Death is the true name of time.
Oct 29, 2019
Placement should be 1-2 fingers widths below the Adam's apple. I hope you find your peace. Sending love and hugs and kisses ❤

Reactions: zeroambition, TheDevilsAngel and voyager
H

Hopeindeath!

Elementalist
Dec 7, 2019
If it didn't work out or you changed your mind, we are here for you.

• Love
S

Sayhello

Dec 31, 2019
It didnt work, not the partial hanging either fuuCk!

• Hugs
Reactions: voyager, TheDevilsAngel and Soul
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
@Sayhello, I'm sorry you've had a rough and disappointing time. Most people have at least a couple of trial runs before we either change our minds or get it all to work as intended. Please get some rest now and think about all this later, okay? (((Hug)))

• Hugs
Reactions: Skyview, voyager and TheDevilsAngel
TheDevilsAngel

TheDevilsAngel

LetMeFree
Apr 22, 2019
We are here for you so sorry it did not work out... Thinking of you sending:heart: and :hug: :hug:

Reactions: Skyview and voyager
Fly🦋

Fly🦋

One day I'll be with the stars sleeping forever.
Dec 30, 2019
I'm sorry it didn't work out for you.:'(

J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
I found this thread quite interesting :
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/farewell-and-thank-you.27028/
I think it's a partial suspension type method. If you search on this site against the video id, it seems quite a few people have referenced that video.

Reactions: voyager
S

Sayhello

Dec 31, 2019
I think it's a partial suspension type method. If you search on this site against the video id, it seems quite a few people have referenced that video.

Thank you, i havet seen this video yet, so again thanks
@Sayhello, I'm sorry you've had a rough and disappointing time. Most people have at least a couple of trial runs before we either change our minds or get it all to work as intended. Please get some rest now and think about all this later, okay? (((Hug)))
Today i am resting, think i must go for another method.. OD must be alot easier

• Hugs
Reactions: Soul
S

Sayhello

Dec 31, 2019

Thank you for this one I will try to find a place where i can do this, thank you so much.
Im going with love, i wish everyone the best

• Hugs
Reactions: Time and Soul
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
If you decide to proceed then I wish you a safe journey to your new destination :heart:

EmptyArms

EmptyArms

Student
Dec 1, 2019
We are here and thinking of you. Come back and talk if you change your mind or it doesn't work.:heart:

Reactions: Skyview
S

Sayhello

Dec 31, 2019
If you decide to proceed then I wish you a safe journey to your new destination :heart:

Thank you ❤️ still going back and forth.. But only because im scared, scared of not making it.. But this video is sick, it explains it so well.
Fuck. Think i got busted

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Skyview, Time and EmptyArms