tauntisha

tauntisha

i found solace in my own solitude.
Aug 11, 2024
I'm currently writing this at 23:19, I'm on my way to a secluded abandoned skatepark where im going to CTB.

METHOD -
Self immolation. i have soaked my clothing in a mixture of petrol & industrial grade paint stripper for the past two hours. (This is what ill wear in my final departation.)

after putting on the clothing at my desired location, ill soak myself in the same mixture. (i have 3 1L bottles of this)

i will then record a video of myself in order not to hindrance the identification process.

then ill light the fire, immediately trying to inhale flames - this will happen regardless.

im about 25 mins from my final location, ill keep you all updated.

godspeed.

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: Ariii, LifeQuitter, Sannti and 1 other person
opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
I know we only talked briefly and I know you were on your way today, but I'm hoping you find the peace you seek. Are you sure you won't be interrupted?

Reactions: Aprilfarewell4
A

Aprilfarewell4

Wizard
Apr 9, 2024
Incredibly brave, anyone that can set themselves on fire. My God. Peace be with you.
I know we only talked briefly and I know you were on your way today, but I'm hoping you find the peace you seek. Are you sure you won't be interrupted?
I'm worried people will smell them and call it in right away before they even have chance to douse the rest. It's risky especially since Aaron Bushnell and others.

tauntisha

tauntisha

Aug 11, 2024
Yes, i've placed a letter in a bag ill keep away from my body but itll still be visible.

im really hoping everything goes to plan. hoping SI doesnt screw me over.

Reactions: Aprilfarewell4
opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
Yes, i've placed a letter in a bag ill keep away from my body but itll still be visible.

We are here for you no matter the outcome. If SI stops you, there is no shame in that. It's built in to all of us and it's hard to overcome. Keeping an eye out if you update <3 Sending hugs. I'll be thinking about you.

maniac116

maniac116

My own worst enemy🌹💔
Aug 10, 2024
I'm currently writing this at 23:19, I'm on my way to a secluded abandoned skatepark where im going to CTB.

METHOD -
Self immolation. i have soaked my clothing in a mixture of petrol & industrial grade paint stripper for the past two hours. (This is what ill wear in my final departation.)

after putting on the clothing at my desired location, ill soak myself in the same mixture. (i have 3 1L bottles of this)

i will then record a video of myself in order not to hindrance the identification process.

then ill light the fire, immediately trying to inhale flames - this will happen regardless.

im about 25 mins from my final location, ill keep you all updated.

godspeed.
That is such a brutal way to go, but I wish you peace & hope you find it. Blessings to you...

A

Aprilfarewell4

Wizard
Apr 9, 2024

I think of all the methods SI with setting yourself on fire would be one of the hardest. I don't know how Aaron Bushnell others and you can do it, but I know you also said you wanted to go out in the most painful way possible, for what it's worth I think it'll be pretty painful at least for a bit until you go into shock or the small fiber nerves are incapacitated from the heat. Jesus God bless you and good luck.

GuessWhosBack

GuessWhosBack

The sun rises to insult me.
Jul 15, 2024
You said you were seeking the most painful way out. Still I hope this won't be too painful for you. I can't imagine the details of such a gruesome death. I wish you peace.

tauntisha

tauntisha

Aug 11, 2024
We are here for you no matter the outcome. If SI stops you, there is no shame in that. It's built in to all of us and it's hard to overcome. Keeping an eye out if you update <3 Sending hugs. I'll be thinking about you.
decided to take a longer route, still heading there though. wanted to enjoy the final tranquility.

• Aww..
Reactions: GuessWhosBack and Aprilfarewell4
Kurai

Kurai

Suffering
Jul 23, 2023
You're so brave. Wishing you good luck and peace 💜

FallingGrace

FallingGrace

Secretary of something
Mar 11, 2020
Please reconsider. Nobody deserves an ending like this

Reactions: undecided, waiting93, like-spoiledmilk and 1 other person
tauntisha

tauntisha

Aug 11, 2024
almost there.

there is a type of feeling of sickness deep within my stomach.

hoping for a peaceful passing

• Love
Reactions: 8more2go, JustA_LittlePerson, Aprilfarewell4 and 1 other person
Chrysalis

Chrysalis

Aug 11, 2024
Are you still there OP? This method seems anything but peaceful.

Reactions: XcatnipX and undecided
tauntisha

tauntisha

Aug 11, 2024
Are you still there OP? This method seems anything but peaceful.
SI overcame me.
i feel disgusted & disappointed.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: jasonbrrze3, Tonkpils, 8more2go and 3 others
opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
SI overcame me.
SI is so fucking hard. It's built into all sentient beings. It is not your fault nor weakness, I promise. We are here for you if you want to vent and get those feelings out. You don't have to go through these moments alone.

Reactions: XcatnipX and undecided
A

Aprilfarewell4

Wizard
Apr 9, 2024
SI overcame me.
I think it was to be expected with something like that. Basically no one can accomplish something like that. I don't know how the ones that do it get it done. 🙏
SI is so fucking hard. It's built into all sentient beings. It is not your fault nor weakness, I promise. We are here for you if you want to vent and get those feelings out. You don't have to go through these moments alone.
Do you think that SI is so strong because there's nothing that comes after this?. I mean would it be so strong a resistance to die if there was something more?

Last edited:
maniac116

maniac116

My own worst enemy🌹💔
Aug 10, 2024
almost there.

there is a type of feeling of sickness deep within my stomach.

hoping for a peaceful passing

SI overcame me.
I'm personally happy you didn't go out that way. Life has lots of suffering & the human experience is daunting. Dying through a violent experience sounds awful to me, no disrespect.
I'm glad you're still around, at least for now....blessings🌹

Reactions: LoiteringClouds and undecided
JustA_LittlePerson

JustA_LittlePerson

One person in a sea...
May 21, 2024
SI overcame me.
How bad was it? I chose this method since it seems SI wouldn't be that much of a problem, not as much as jumping because of obvious reasons. And thank God you mentioned the Id part, hadn't even thought of that.

M

majortom4438

Sep 4, 2024
SI overcame me.
Do not feel that way I think many of us wouldn't even have the guts to think in going that way, just reading your protocol gave me a little shock, hope things get better for you no matter what you choice.

Reactions: maniac116
Ariii

Ariii

Oct 29, 2023
SI overcame me.
SI is probably one of the hardest things for all of us to overcome, please don't feel disappointed in yourself. Most of us here wouldn't even be brave enough to consider fire as a method. And a failed attempt doesn't mean you can't try again.