AJ95

AJ95

24/7 sylvia plath
Sep 3, 2020
Hi everyone,

I want to start by saying thank you to all of you here at SS. You guys are amazing and without all of you, your support, and the resources here I wouldn't have been able to ctb properly, I would've been left to suffer for god knows how long.

The staff team here do a great job of running this site, even though I imagine it must be so hard to keep such a stigmatized website running.

I've made some great friends here, some of the best I've ever had honestly. The people here are amazing, and it has meant so much to finally find some people I'm able to relate to and be open and comfortable with about everything, even killing myself.

Some people I'd like to thank specifically:

@SuchAStrangeWorld, you were the first friend I ever made here! We've talked a lot since then and you're a really great person
@Lilacmoon, my internet wife and constant supporter <3
@degeneratewaste, my favourite brit
@Suicidal Prince, for being such a sweetheart
@almost_dead, my favourite person from THAT city. You memed too close to the sun and I miss you
@cryptic__egg, my little cripper and favourite memer
@angel-of-the-night, you were such a caring friend and a great mod, I hope you've found peace :heart:
@atari, for always looking out for me
@iftheworldwasending, for caring so much about me
@Nature_is_God, thank you for being my friend

This list isn't exhaustive and is in no particular order, just some people who sprang to mind.

I'll be following the stat regimen laid out in Stan's Guide as follows, and will have fasted for 6 hours when I take the SN:

12:00am AEST1000mg of paracetamol, 15mg mirtazapine
12:15am AEST30mg of metoclopramide
12:30am AEST4x Rennie Indigestion Relief (antacid)
01:00am AEST20g of SN in 50ml of water
I'll be on the site until then to talk and update you guys. It's currently 11:02pm :happy:

Thanks for everything, please remember me :heart:

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, deadwithoutmusic, Shinkansen and 99 others
C

Cakes

She/Her
Oct 25, 2020
Awwh man I'm upset, I wish I had made my account earlier! I was a lurker and your DP caught my eye! Wishing you nothing but the best and peace :heart:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, AprilsBlessings, allym101 and 9 others
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
I will remember you :heart:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, whywere, Ghost2211 and 8 others
Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
Sending you love and peace friend. I'm so sorry your journey has come to this. I sinceley hope there is calm, kindness and light for you and that you can rest in peace.
Love and respect friend, a swift and safe journey.
DBD

• Love
Reactions: Kyo_katakato, whywere, virginiawoolf86 and 7 others
Lilacmoon

Lilacmoon

Beautiful moon, take me away.
Sep 23, 2020
I'll pass this along to Degen and give you her love and support too if she doesn't wake up.

We both love you so much Aj, and it hurts to have you go. But you do what you have to do, I don't want you to have to suffer anymore. You deserve peace too. You helped guide a lot of people on how to gather stuff for an easy passing, so hopefully your reward will be the sift and peaceful journey that you wish for everyone else.

Thanks for being my friend <3 -too many ugly cry hugs-

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, whywere, Crows and 15 others
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Fair winds...

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, whywere, Huntfish34 and 7 others
E

Esc9434

Student
Feb 25, 2020
I didn't know you very well, but good luck. Don't go into the white light.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Pharmaruined, Kruger, whywere and 7 others
toms_space_station

toms_space_station

Alien Observer
Jul 22, 2020
Farewell

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: whywere, Huntfish34, Ghost2211 and 6 others

TW She/Her
Aug 9, 2020
Bye AJ !

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: whywere, Ghost2211, MiseryLovesMyCompany and 5 others
RedRed

RedRed

Oct 24, 2020
I always see you! It's a shame that I only created an acc here quite recently. Your dp will always be memorable. I wish for a light to guide your path! Good bye and rest well :'))

• Love
Reactions: whywere, Ghost2211, MiseryLovesMyCompany and 4 others
Blank Dreamer

Blank Dreamer

Seeker of Dreams
Sep 11, 2020
Your posts were an enjoyable read. Wished I had interacted with you more. You seem like a very good person.

I'll be having a drink to your memory. Wish you the best and that you may find peace. Farewell, the rest of us will be meeting you shortly.

Cheers.

• Love
Reactions: Kyo_katakato, whywere, Ghost2211 and 6 others
ImsooDone1N

ImsooDone1N

Arcanist
Nov 22, 2018
Wishing you peace & that you may have smooth travels~

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, whywere, Ghost2211 and 6 others
MiseryLovesMyCompany

MiseryLovesMyCompany

Arcanist
Oct 8, 2020
I hope you find peace and everything goes according to your plan for once.
Good luck. :hug:

• Love
Reactions: whywere, Huntfish34, Ghost2211 and 2 others
AJ95

AJ95

24/7 sylvia plath
Sep 3, 2020
I've got a playlist of some of my favourites to listen to after I drink the SN, total length is 34 mins so it should be plenty long enough.

Spotify gCwfoZpxk1

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: TattiQueen, FatalSystemError591, Greenberg and 23 others
Rn110bg101

Rn110bg101

I want to go home
Apr 18, 2019
We'll always remember you! I hope you find happiness and peace in what follows this. Good luck!

• Love
Reactions: whywere, Ghost2211, MiseryLovesMyCompany and 4 others
L

Lostandlooking

In limbo
Jul 23, 2020
Wishing you a smooth journey, please keep yourself safe and I hope there'll be no more bumps in the road towards ctb. ❤️ Hope you find what you desire.

• Love
Reactions: whywere, Ghost2211, MiseryLovesMyCompany and 2 others
D

Despairing

Student
Oct 25, 2019
I wish you peace whatever choice you make.

• Love
Reactions: whywere, Ghost2211, MiseryLovesMyCompany and 3 others
Cursed4ever

Cursed4ever

I Want Everything to Stop
Oct 9, 2020
I Wish You Get Peace You Deserve
Much Love
Safe Travels
Big Hug
Loves xoxo

• Love
Captive of Mind

Captive of Mind

Memento mori
Aug 11, 2020
Ava! My heart dropped when I saw this! We all know it is coming and that this is the deliverance we desire, but it still comes like a thief in the night and hits you when you're off guard.

We were able to provide company for each other in these final days of ours and it means a lot. It really does.. When we are in such a depraved condition and rejected by the world, this community opens it's arms to us. I wish I could have been there for you more, but my mental afflictions have taken away my words at times.

I am in tears now. Partially tears of hate for this world and how much pain and suffering people like us have to endure, and partially tears of joy because you will find the escape hatch which is hidden and only could be found by the ones who want it the most. If you open it and make it to the other side, save me a spot up there, I won't be too far behind you. I want out of here so badly..

Please be with us in the chat until the time comes if you are able to do so. If not, I fully understand. Also, remember that if you choose not to go through with it, we will not judge you or look at you any differently. Only you will know if it is the right decision.

Sending you love and understanding. May you be free from whatever it is that torments you, however it comes to be.

P.S Make sure to greet me with a, "Henlo fren" when I see you on the other side. :heart:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: feast or famine, blackestofbile, whywere and 12 others
AJ95

AJ95

24/7 sylvia plath
Sep 3, 2020
Thank you all for the kind words :heart: it means a lot.

I'm not able to go in a hotel like I wanted but my brother is away at least so he won't be here when they find my body.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Mixo, whywere, Crows and 14 others
degeneratewaste

degeneratewaste

dressed for the grave.
Aug 24, 2020
ah god fucking damn.
@AJ95 thankyou so much for being a friend to me since you joined. i have appreciated your company so much in this short time i have known of you, you have definitely made me laugh and your take-no-shit attitude has always been admirable.

i'm glad that you are finally finding away to get rid of the pain, i'm just so sorry that it had to be this way. you deserve all the peace in the world, my darling, and i won't forget you.

thankyou so much for keeping me company. i hope you have a safe and peaceful journey until the end. as my nana used to say to me; goodnight & god bless. so much love to you. x

• Love
Reactions: TattiQueen, ts0hill, whywere and 9 others
AJ95

AJ95

24/7 sylvia plath
Sep 3, 2020
ah god fucking damn.
@AJ95 thankyou so much for being a friend to me since you joined. i have appreciated your company so much in this short time i have known of you, you have definitely made me laugh and your take-no-shit attitude has always been admirable.

i'm glad that you are finally finding away to get rid of the pain, i'm just so sorry that it had to be this way. you deserve all the peace in the world, my darling, and i won't forget you.

thankyou so much for keeping me company. i hope you have a safe and peaceful journey until the end. as my nana used to say to me; goodnight & god bless. so much love to you. x
Thank you so much degen :heart:

This brought tears to my eyes <3

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ts0hill, whywere, Ghost2211 and 7 others
S

storm15

Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best, sleep well

• Love
TripleA

TripleA

life is a struggle you cannot win
Sep 25, 2020
Wish you eternal peace:heart:

• Love
Shiv15

Shiv15

Student
Sep 3, 2020
Oh noo
You have made some great guides on here, and us being in the same country helps me resonate with you and apply your information.

I really do hope you find peace. Wish you all the best.

• Love
Reactions: whywere, AMG44, Ghost2211 and 4 others
Lazuli

Lazuli

Oct 26, 2020
I've been following your story, about how you struggle under your parents' constant watch, and I definitely can relate. Here's wishing your exit to be swift and painless.

• Love
Reactions: whywere, AMG44, Ghost2211 and 6 others
AJ95

AJ95

24/7 sylvia plath
Sep 3, 2020
12:07: Just took my mirtazapine and paracetamol, a tiny bit behind schedule.
12:17: Just took my meto

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: whywere, Ghost2211, BlueSphere and 11 others
IBreathButNoMoreLive

IBreathButNoMoreLive

My Time Is Up
Aug 20, 2020
Hi everyone,
I want to start by saying thank you to all of you here at SS. You guys are amazing and without all of you, your support, and the resources here I wouldn't have been able to ctb properly, I would've been left to suffer for god knows how long.

The staff team here do a great job of running this site, even though I imagine it must be so hard to keep such a stigmatized website running.

I've made some great friends here, some of the best I've ever had
Thanks for everything, please remember me :heart:

AJ95 :heart: I didn't get to know you I'm sorry hun, but I wish you a peaceful & blissful eternal sleep sweetheart :heart: I'm sorry life was cruel as it is for so many :'( of us souls here ... may we all find our rightful exit from this painful existence called life xxx

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: whywere, Ghost2211, MiseryLovesMyCompany and 8 others
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Wishing you right outcomes, whatever you decide.

• Love
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, whywere, virginiawoolf86 and 7 others
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
Quick and peaceful journey, I don't know you well, but I'll miss you and your posts. :heart:

• Love
Reactions: whywere, Ghost2211, MiseryLovesMyCompany and 5 others