S

Scotty

Student
Dec 26, 2020
I really think that I need to CTB tonight or tomorrow morning. I actually feel emotionally well, which is not often the case, so I am thinking of this as a business proposition really. The Pros far out way the Cons in my estimation and I have looked at it with a very clear lens. This is how I think that I know that I am ready. Any thoughts?

My method is SN, and I don't know if my inability to take it in the past is actual SI or just procrastination. So, with this being said, I'm going to try to trick my very weak mind, being a bear of very little brain, by just thinking of taking SN as a sleep aid. I know that it is easier said than done, but I realize that I need to go soon and it has a high probability to work for me. Any thoughts?

Thanks for listening!!!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ReflectionOfTrauma, it's_all_a_game, LittleBabyNothing and 9 others
aminend

aminend

Warlock
May 24, 2020
If u are sure, I hope ur transition with SN be completely peaceful.

signifying nothing

signifying nothing

-
Sep 13, 2020
You will find out if it's possible when the moment comes.

Reactions: NodusTollens
Jambi

Jambi

Shadows take me...
Jun 5, 2018
I also want to see if I can get CTB in the next few weeks using SN.

if I'm not asking too much, if something goes wrong and you are unable to go, leave your testimony here.

I hope you find the peace that we all seek.

S

Scotty

Student
Dec 26, 2020
I also want to see if I can get CTB in the next few weeks using SN.

if I'm not asking too much, if something goes wrong and you are unable to go, leave your testimony here.

I hope you find the peace that we all seek.
I will try to document as much as I can.

Reactions: Rif and Jambi
ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
I'm also considering doing it tonight. All of the preparation will take so much effort, though.

Reactions: Rif and EmbraceOfTheVoid
EmbraceOfTheVoid

EmbraceOfTheVoid

Part Time NEET - Full Time Suicidal
Mar 29, 2020
I found it hard to take SN too but I suppose it might depend on your circumstances. I was pressured into a specific time frame and getting everything ready which was anxiety inducing. Maybe it's more peaceful if you can leave at any time which might lessen the SI? I wouldn't pressure yourself into taking it if you aren't ready, go when you feel is right.

Reactions: Rif, Bedrock48 and LittleBabyNothing
S

Scotty

Student
Dec 26, 2020
I found it hard to take SN too but I suppose it might depend on your circumstances. I was pressured into a specific time frame and getting everything ready which was anxiety inducing. Maybe it's more peaceful if you can leave at any time which might lessen the SI? I wouldn't pressure yourself into taking it if you aren't ready, go when you feel is right.
I do have all of my ducks in a row. Letters written, ready to delay-send to family, I have even arranged and payed for my own cremation. All my family has to do is call a 1-800 number and I will be scattered in the mountains. How cool is that?

Reactions: it's_all_a_game, LittleBabyNothing, simplynothing and 2 others
wordsonscreen

wordsonscreen

Peanuts aren't nuts! They're seeds!
Jan 21, 2021
I do have all of my ducks in a row. Letters written, ready to delay-send to family, I have even arranged and payed for my own cremation. All my family has to do is call a 1-800 number and I will be scattered in the mountains. How cool is that?
How do you pre pay for cremation? I wanna do that!
Also, I am sorry you are at this point :( I didnt get to know you but some of your comments have stood to me as really helpful and insightful!

Reactions: LittleBabyNothing
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
The calmer you are, the better.

I'm sorry to hear you wanna leave this world.

Wish you love and peace, my friend.

• Love
Reactions: ReflectionOfTrauma, Rif, LittleBabyNothing and 1 other person
S

Scotty

Student
Dec 26, 2020
How do you pre pay for cremation? I wanna do that!
Also, I am sorry you are at this point :( I didnt get to know you but some of your comments have stood to me as really helpful and insightful!
Thank you Sunbug!!! You are very sweet. Prepaying for cremation is so incredible and was a major impetuous for me being able to CTB with a clear conscience. I didn't want to have others deal with my afterlife. Anyway, I looked up "direct cremation" and shopped around. I also read various reviews to make sure that the company was reputable. I found all but one company that would let me pre-plan for the event of my death. The prices ranged from $595 to $4000. You have to make sure that it's all inclusive, I'm not sure if that means drinks are included, but I hope so. Anyway, I looked at places that offer everything that will be needed, taking care of picking up the body, refrigeration, contacting the social security office, ordering death certificates and having them sent to the appropriate parties, the cremation and providing a box for it to go in. They will also dispose of the remains wherever you wish for a cost, but if no one picks them up, they will bring them up to the Rockies and spread the ashes themselves. Your loved ones just need to call the phone number when they hear of the news and the wheels are set into motion. Btw, I choose the $595 plan with an extra $40 for two more death certificates to be sent out. Hope that this helps.

Reactions: it's_all_a_game, booray and LittleBabyNothing
LittleBabyNothing

LittleBabyNothing

Suffering Autointoxification
Nov 22, 2020
i am sorry life has brought you to this point. It sounds like you've considered everything and more. i love the direct cremation and how you covered that, fair play dude. With all in place i hope that takes any pressure to rush things, that you can go when is right for you.
Wishing you peace whatever you choose. Stay Beautiful x

Reactions: Rif, wordsonscreen and Scotty
wordsonscreen

wordsonscreen

Peanuts aren't nuts! They're seeds!
Jan 21, 2021
Thank you Sunbug!!! You are very sweet. Prepaying for cremation is so incredible and was a major impetuous for me being able to CTB with a clear conscience. I didn't want to have others deal with my afterlife. Anyway, I looked up "direct cremation" and shopped around. I also read various reviews to make sure that the company was reputable. I found all but one company that would let me pre-plan for the event of my death. The prices ranged from $595 to $4000. You have to make sure that it's all inclusive, I'm not sure if that means drinks are included, but I hope so. Anyway, I looked at places that offer everything that will be needed, taking care of picking up the body, refrigeration, contacting the social security office, ordering death certificates and having them sent to the appropriate parties, the cremation and providing a box for it to go in. They will also dispose of the remains wherever you wish for a cost, but if no one picks them up, they will bring them up to the Rockies and spread the ashes themselves. Your loved ones just need to call the phone number when they hear of the news and the wheels are set into motion. Btw, I choose the $595 plan with an extra $40 for two more death certificates to be sent out. Hope that this helps.
wow this is amazing! Its crazy that death needs to cost money.. Part of me wants to take SN in an isolated restricted nature area and just kind of let my body take care of itself. BUT there are most risks with an outdoor SN thing- being found, changing my mind, running into people, etc etc. Easier done in a controlled environment perhaps. This is good to think about- thank you. Part of why I have not pre paid is that my family is in another country and they might want my body. BUT, I just prefer to be cremated asap tbh. I dont want to linger around.

And know that you can change your mind. You choose how you proceed <3 There is no pressure.