CuddleHug

CuddleHug

Back, but with less enthusiasm. Hugs~
Feb 22, 2020
Not sure where else to post about it. Can't really tell any friends and the theme is somewhat appropriate for this forum.

So basically, I dreamt that I was locked up in a psych ward again. It was a super strict one, with a manager (for lack of better word - brain fog) who might have been best friends with professor Umbridge. She was sadistic and cruel. Right from the moment I got there, she made it clear that I would try no funny business or she would make my life hell.

Which, ironically, was funny, because life didn't matter to me at that point. I made it my personal quest to be a rebel and fuck with her as much as I could, hoping she wouldn't take it out on the other patients.

My first crime was not supplying a name for emergy contact, family member or anyone who might need to know I was there. She threatened with not giving me a bed or food until I had given her a name. I didn't care, I'd just sleep in the hallway, and food didn't matter to me anyway. This infuriated her.

Next, I managed to aquire a magazine from someone and was reading it quite openly even though magazines were banned (crazy rule, I know). Didn't take long before Umbridge noticed and tried to put me in detention for it. Obviously she couldn't as we were not in school, but she tried to restrict my movements even more. In fact, she constricted me to stay only in one room the whole time, with staff guarding the doorways.

If I remembered more details, I could keep listing petty things like this, because I know they continued. However, there was one event that blew way out of proportions.

It started with "visitor hour", during which we could accept visitors, but only for that hour and only one person at a time. For some reason, there were a lot more visitors than patients, but that's dreams for you. Nothing makes sense. Anyway, you could see the line through the windows and it was HUGE.

By this time, I had regained some of my freedom, but not the right to a visitor. My dad didn't know that, so he came anyway. Only, the visitor hour had passed and I could see him get turned down by the entrance.

Mind you, he is not the type of person who gives up when he can't see his daughter. He made some hand signal to me and then disappeared. I knew immediately what to do. How I knew doesn't matter, I just knew.

So I started gathering clothes, paper, anything I could stuff into the heating vents. Can you see where this is going? Anywhere where air could pass through, I made sure to stop it from doing so. Honestly, it doesn't make sense to awake me, but whatever, it was a dream.

Meanwhile, my dad did something on the outside. I believe he climbed up an wall and threw something down the ventilation shaft. In any case, it caused some weird overpressure stuff and all the windows were blown out.

We could all flee from that wretched place and escape Umbridge the second. I wish I had some funny ending for her, but all I have is a fuzzy image of her with food on her face. I guess she was just about to eat?

Anyway, that's it. What a weird dream, huh?

• Wow
Reactions: Going Home, Deleted member 19276, Deleted member 1465 and 3 others
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
That was a cool dream. You are clearly a rebel :happy:

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 19276 and CuddleHug
CuddleHug

CuddleHug

Back, but with less enthusiasm. Hugs~
Feb 22, 2020
Omg, I don't even remember posting this xD Good job me, what a funny story! (I will pretend not to be worried about the fact that I barely recall that I wrote this...)

• Wow
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 19276 and Deleted member 1465
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Omg, I don't even remember posting this xD Good job me, what a funny story! (I will pretend not to be worried about the fact that I barely recall that I wrote this...)
I do that all the time, don't worry.
"Did I say that? It sounds like the sort of thing I'd say..."

Reactions: CuddleHug
D

Deleted member 19276

Wizard
Jun 28, 2020
C4 anyone?! :ahhha:
Seriously this sounds like an epic dream, specially the vent shaft thing and the overflow part.
Die Hard movie, or so it reminds me a little of it! ;)
You have started the rebellion!

Reactions: CuddleHug and Deleted member 1465