Nicebuddimtim

Nicebuddimtim

Ghost
Jun 28, 2020
I think tomorrow will be it, I've put this shit off for so long that I've come to the conclusion there is no getting away. I kinda wanted to go on my birthday but that passed then maybe just before or after Christmas but that also passed, now in 2021 the year has started off as it will go on, terribly. After a long time of seeking help trying my hardest to get on with my life I'm here at the worst place I've ever been in. I have everything I need for SN method it's just sitting waiting. I told my only friend last night that I was gonna be heading out soon and that I am so glad I could be friends with them. He seemed to understand my situation even though we rarely spoke about anything so personal. My main issue for the past month or so has been trying to write a note to leave my family, but in all honesty I don't feel they deserve it if they couldn't see how bad things were for so long for me then they don't deserve to know. People only seem to care when you endanger their happiness. Nobody gives a shit everyone has their own problems to deal with.

After well over half of my life of trying to help myself I've found this is the only answer and it always has been. I want to thank the members of this site as I've found some helpful info and discussed certain things nobody has ever spoken to me about. I wish you all good luck for your futures whatever they might be.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: NegativeSymptoms, it's_all_a_game, Wrennie and 4 others
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
People only seem to care when you endanger their happiness.
This is so true...

I hope everything works out for you. Good luck. I hope you'll find peace. :heart::hug:

Reactions: Wrennie and Nicebuddimtim