deathplease

deathplease

waiting to die
Feb 16, 2019
I have decided I will be ctbing tomorrow night. I will be jumping off a cliff that is 100m (330ft) high. I was going to go tonight but realized I need alcohol and drugs to take away my SI. I have unfortunately known 3 people in my city who have died this way, so I don't see why it won't work. I will be catching an early bus, and drink enough before that my state of mind is altered enough that I don't even know what's happening & I'll have enough courage to jump. I'm going to spend one last day with my kitties who I love dearly & spend one last night with my mom who I know will be heartbroken when I pass. I feel the most guilt for leaving them. I can't wait to be with my baby boy and my Grandmother who is waiting for me in heaven. My Grandmother is raising my perfect little boy for me & I just want to be with him. I have appreciated this community so much & I'm so sorry I have to leave all of you guys. Find me in heaven, will ya? We'll have a blast. Peace out, everyone. I hope you all find peace and happiness.

One last question - will I die on impact from that height? I will be hitting concrete. Thanks a bunch, pals. ❤️

Reactions: justwannadie, Bluedew, Final Escape and 22 others
F

fisil

Arcanist
Mar 9, 2019
Good luck. I wait for my N see you on the other side whatever it's looking.

Reactions: Lifetimepunishment, Bluedew, Final Escape and 8 others
Redrock

Redrock

Student
Mar 5, 2019
Good luck, may you find peace.

I'll follow you in a month, I'm just waiting for the forest to get green

Reactions: Bluedew, Final Escape, deathplease and 10 others
S

Ssrejisser

Student
Dec 1, 2018
Best wishes to you.

Reactions: Bluedew, Final Escape, deathplease and 7 others
AnnihilatedAnna

AnnihilatedAnna

A Joke
Apr 17, 2018
I wish you the best of luck, I hope you will find peace.

Reactions: Bluedew, Final Escape, deathplease and 7 others
favourite

favourite

Student
Feb 15, 2019
If you fall on the concrete headfirst, Im sure you wont even feel pain. Best wishes to you, I hope you'll find solace.

Reactions: Final Escape, deathplease, Roberto and 9 others
Kikoo Loool

Kikoo Loool

Enlightened
Feb 25, 2019
I wish you to take the best decision for you. Whatever you decide, I hope you'll find peace.

Reactions: Final Escape, deathplease, Roberto and 8 others
Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
Bon voyage friend, I sincerely hope you find the peace and comfort you are looking
DBD

Reactions: Final Escape, deathplease, Roberto and 7 others
wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
good luck

Reactions: Final Escape, deathplease, Roberto and 5 others
dandan

dandan

One more attempt on life.
Feb 18, 2019
I'm waiting for N.... hope you stop feeling bad...

Reactions: Final Escape, deathplease, Roberto and 6 others
I am ___________

I am ___________

Hated, Unloved by the world and everything in it.
Jan 3, 2019
Best of luck to you and I wish you a safe journey!

kyleq16

kyleq16

Mar 3, 2019
I have decided I will be ctbing tomorrow night. I will be jumping off a cliff that is 100m (330ft) high. I was going to go tonight but realized I need alcohol and drugs to take away my SI. I have unfortunately known 3 people in my city who have died this way, so I don't see why it won't work. I will be catching an early bus, and drink enough before that my state of mind is altered enough that I don't even know what's happening & I'll have enough courage to jump. I'm going to spend one last day with my kitties who I love dearly & spend one last night with my mom who I know will be heartbroken when I pass. I feel the most guilt for leaving them. I can't wait to be with my baby boy and my Grandmother who is waiting for me in heaven. My Grandmother is raising my perfect little boy for me & I just want to be with him. I have appreciated this community so much & I'm so sorry I have to leave all of you guys. Find me in heaven, will ya? We'll have a blast. Peace out, everyone. I hope you all find peace and happiness.

One last question - will I die on impact from that height? I will be hitting concrete. Thanks a bunch, pals. ❤
good luck I hope you are successful, I plan on ctb soon as well

Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018

One last question - will I die on impact from that height? I will be hitting concrete. Thanks a bunch, pals. ❤
I cannot imagine the pain you have gone through due to the loss of your baby boy.
I can totally understand the pull and excitment to join him and your grandmother.
May your travels be smooth and the moment you reunite ,be
wonderful,happy and filled with love and that your soul can feel complete and at peace.❤ x

Reactions: Final Escape, sunny cat, deathplease and 7 others
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
jesus christ I didn't think you'd leave this soon.

Your use of alcohol and drugs to overcome SI speaks volumes.
If only I had access to the drugs......

I hope you find peace.

Reactions: Bluedew, Final Escape, deathplease and 6 others
ThisIsTheEnd

ThisIsTheEnd

Waste of oxygen
Aug 22, 2018
Good luck, if you haven't gone already. I hope it all works out for you.

Reactions: Final Escape, deathplease, Roberto and 4 others
Mr. Hang Man

Mr. Hang Man

Just hanging around
Mar 11, 2019
Rest in peace.

Reactions: Final Escape, deathplease, Roberto and 3 others
ForestLove

ForestLove

Jus wanna be a tree
Oct 16, 2018
Wishing you a peaceful and gentle journey ahead.

Reactions: Bluedew, Final Escape, deathplease and 3 others
R

Roberto

Wizard
Jan 19, 2019
Lots of love for your journey and a biiiig hug!

Reactions: Final Escape, deathplease, Kikoo Loool and 1 other person
Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
This thread is overwelming me.
I think it is because, i also lost someone so very special.
The hole inside can never be filled no matter how much people try.
I think we give people the benefit of the dought because we do not want to hurt them but we cant hold on forever!
Giving your life has been so couragous and I hope you are all together again and your mum understands why you had to go.x

Reactions: Jenna, Final Escape, deathplease and 3 others
deathplease

deathplease

waiting to die
Feb 16, 2019
I appreciate everyone's kind words. I couldn't get myself to go jump..I'm not sure why. I got drunk and took some pills and felt the confidence in me. I'm so pathetic. I will be with my son though. I am going to jump tonight or I will just stab myself and bleed to death or something. I'm so desperate. Somebody please kill me. I'm begging you. I just want to hold my baby again.

Reactions: Final Escape, Ssrejisser, ThisIsTheEnd and 8 others
Taylor

Taylor

Thankful
Dec 23, 2018
I appreciate everyone's kind words. I couldn't get myself to go jump..I'm not sure why. I got drunk and took some pills and felt the confidence in me. I'm so pathetic. I will be with my son though. I am going to jump tonight or I will just stab myself and bleed to death or something. I'm so desperate. Somebody please kill me. I'm begging you. I just want to hold my baby again.
Whatever you decide to do, and whenever you do it, I hope it's as peaceful and quick as can be. I'll see you on the other side :)

Reactions: Final Escape, Ssrejisser, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
Bunny13000

Bunny13000

Jun 28, 2018
Try and relax, taking action when you're emotionaly charged is never good you need to be rational.

Reactions: Final Escape, Redrock, throwaway123 and 2 others
deathplease

deathplease

waiting to die
Feb 16, 2019
Try and relax, taking action when you're emotionaly charged is never good you need to be rational.

I'm trying. I've just been ready to die and be with my baby for so long. I don't know why I don't have the courage to do it. It's so painful.

Reactions: Final Escape, Marawa, Kikoo Loool and 1 other person
Jamba

Jamba

Jan 1, 2019
I'm trying. I've just been ready to die and be with my baby for so long. I don't know why I don't have the courage to do it. It's so painful.

Why not N?

Reactions: Final Escape, dandan, Kikoo Loool and 1 other person
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
I know exactly how you feel. I don't have children but I know what it feels like when you want to die but can't because of your own making.
It's horrible and nobody should feel like that.
Good luck tonight. I hope you can finally find the peace you are longing for.

Reactions: Final Escape, Ssrejisser, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
deathplease

deathplease

waiting to die
Feb 16, 2019
I know exactly how you feel. I don't have children but I know what it feels like when you want to die but can't because of your own making.
It's horrible and nobody should feel like that.
Good luck tonight. I hope you can finally find the peace you are longing for.

Thank you❤️ I'm pushing it one more day I think because I want to check out the spot again and make sure I can get to the highest point (there are several spots but I'm going to look for the best one). This method is also exhausting because I have to get up at 4am to catch 2 buses to get there, and my depression keeps me from doing so. If I had more courage I would be gone by now, but something is stopping me and it's horrible. I really appreciate your kindness.

Reactions: Final Escape, Ssrejisser, Iman and 5 others
Kikoo Loool

Kikoo Loool

Enlightened
Feb 25, 2019
You may take time to think about a more peaceful and accessful method. Wouldn't you take a few days to talk about it here?

Reactions: deathplease, Final Escape, Bunny13000 and 3 others
Redrock

Redrock

Student
Mar 5, 2019
At primary school, I had a classmate whose mother was an older single woman. Later it turned out that the guy had a brother who died in a street accident when he was 12 years old. The mother decided to give birth to another child at the age of 35+ . Her new child was my classmate, who was a very smart and handsome guy.

So you have another choice.
But if you decide to give birth to another child, you cannot be suicidal until he or she grows up!

Reactions: deathplease, Final Escape, Kikoo Loool and 1 other person
Bunny13000

Bunny13000

Jun 28, 2018
Thank you❤ I'm pushing it one more day I think because I want to check out the spot again and make sure I can get to the highest point (there are several spots but I'm going to look for the best one). This method is also exhausting because I have to get up at 4am to catch 2 buses to get there, and my depression keeps me from doing so. If I had more courage I would be gone by now, but something is stopping me and it's horrible. I really appreciate your kindness.
What's stopping you is what's stopping all of of us natural instinct for survival.I suggest you take some time so you can process everything with clarity.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, deathplease and Final Escape