• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

CFLoser

CFLoser

I fcking hate myself
Dec 5, 2018
Why????

Well it's Friday and I have biology I LOVE biology because it's so complex and I absolutely adoreeeeee making flash cards and reviewing them.

When I make my flash cards I make silly jokes to myself or make funny stories about the topic. It makes remembering soooooo easy and fun. I feel really big brain when I remember stuff. I was always really dumb in school so this is super awesome.

Last weekend I didn't clean my room cause I got depressed and lazy :mmm: but this week I'm gonna..... do some of it!!! Just a little because all of it is too hard.

Then I'm going to drink orange juice. I've been drinking it for the first time in forever because I try to put in Cod Liver Oil :sick::sick: but it's reallly healthy and HELPS WITH DEPRESSION!!! It has long chain fish thingy and I really notice an improvement. Omg it's super gross on its own but I drink it with orange juice and I don't taste it AT ALL!!

I'm also gonna listen to music and... idk I wanna make pictures and stuff other fun stuff. I'm so excited now I can't even sleep!

If u are depressed or anxious I highly recommend Cod Liver Oik (gross!!! Warning) and Ashwaghanda. I feel like a Witch because I am using these herbs to make myself feel better :devil:

Reactions: 15dec, lemmeeleev, 21Neberg and 4 others
leaps

leaps

FUNERAL
Jan 16, 2019
I'm guessing you're young..cool, I'm happy for you. Keep it up

Reactions: lemmeeleev, 21Neberg, SeekingSolace and 1 other person
CFLoser

CFLoser

I fcking hate myself
Dec 5, 2018
I'm guessing you're young..cool, I'm happy for you. Keep it up
Well I am 18.... I feel pretty young. I am taking dumb classes right now but I think I'm getting smarter??? Idk I don't really know

Reactions: lemmeeleev, 21Neberg, waived and 2 others
leaps

leaps

FUNERAL
Jan 16, 2019
Well I am 18.... I feel pretty young. I am taking dumb classes right now but I think I'm getting smarter??? Idk I don't really know
Don't doubt yourself. You know

Reactions: 15dec, lemmeeleev, 21Neberg and 2 others
T

told.you.so

Feb 11, 2019
Great for you! Hope that state of happiness continues.

Reactions: 15dec, lemmeeleev and 21Neberg
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
I'm glad you're excited for something!

Reactions: 15dec, lemmeeleev and told.you.so