• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Csmith8827

Csmith8827

"We'll fly away, We'll find a way"
Oct 26, 2019
Ok so like I just got caught drinking by my mom (I'm 35 years old) and she didn't really say much about it but in the past she has threatened to throw me out because of it so that may be happening in the future. I have a job and can make it for a little while so I should be ok... even if I have to move out, get a car, etc...i have a little money saved up...

But this song is so great and relevant for our community here. Like I honestly have nobody in the "real world" to talk to and like it just like hits hard.

The lyrics are incredible. These in particular:

"this too shall pass
This too shall pass, this too shall pass
And we'll get through it all together
We'll get through it all together
Let's love, let's love
Let's love, let's love
Let's love, let's love
We'll get through it all together
We'll get through it all together"

I had two people in my life tell me about the phrase "this too shall pass." The first was my sister and the second was a friend of mine. But they're 100% right... whatever it is... whether it be in life or death it will pass on. It's not forever.

I know it's still kinda sketch because we're stuck in our situations but like... the future hope that one day the suffering and evil will cease. One day, even if it's a far off in the future this life is going to end and all the bullshit that comes along with it. Just hold on. đź’ś

This is the song. Video

It's kinda like black mirrorish... the music video anyway...but it's a great song...

Anyway...I got an SN source today so I'm contemplating that and off to listen to some deep techno/try to game on this crappy PC. And make food. This will all be over with one day. I don't know if it's been a nightmare for you but it has for me but this too shall pass.

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: damienlerone03, golta, LoiteringClouds and 2 others