devil

devil

Jun 22, 2019
and I really don't know how I made it another fucking year.

end of story

• Hugs
Reactions: K-O
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
I guess you don't want to hear happy birthday then. :hug:

Reactions: devil
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
I am sorry to hear that I am not being a jerk but I feel insulted when people wishes me a happy birthday, as a child birthdays were amazing you felt so grown up and proud about it like "now I am not 9 I am 10) plus birthday gifts were amazing back then and so were birthday parties with the whole class being present, scavenger hunt etc.

Even as a teenager there are some upsides like when I turned 16 I could get a license to drive a scooter and buy alcohol so age unlocked new things in life as an adult like I am now and I just turned 26 a couple weeks ago it´s insulting because I am just one more year further away from the good old days in my youth i.e. childhood but even teenage years and to know I am now closer to 30 than my teenage years is horrifying especially because I yearn to be a child so bad you wouldn´t believe so people congratulating me for being one more year further away from the happy years is insulting and I hate it, btw I am sorry you got one more year older it´s a curse as an adult nothing to celebrate at all.