• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

U

Utterlyuseless

Mar 19, 2020
I've made it but it's 10 meters long should I jump from the tree with this noose and I've tried to cut it with scissors they won't go through it so I'll have to tie it up a lot on one side. So scared of this pain but will have a jam sandwich then get on with it. I'm about 5'4 and 60kg I'm going to jump off the tree with a relatively small drop
Here it is a 12mm rope

Last edited:
theguineapigking

theguineapigking

Useless piece of trash
Dec 5, 2019
Hello. I'm so sorry for what you've been through. Feel free to share if you'd like(if it helps you or you need to talk)

12 mm isn't always super strong for full suspension. Generally people use 15 to 20 mm for full. 12 mm would hurt more because it's a smaller diameter which means that all of that force is pushing in a small area on your neck, which will hurt worse. Plus it may not be strong enough to hold. You'd have to know the strength of the rope and all. It could also snap immediately if it's weak, being that you jump.

Hopefully you've tried all your other options and this is just the last resort. Suicide is a right, definitely. But I just hope you're not rushing into it too much. Obviously you're serious because you are using this website. I just hope it's not something you decided to do within a couple of days since something happened.

If you attempt, just be sure not to be found early so you don't suffer brain damage. This is a high risk if you're found. If not, all should go well if the rope doesn't snap.

Remember that there's no shame in backing out. There's always tomorrow. So if you feel doubts, why not hold off? We're here for you either way. No judgement.

I truly, truly hope you find peace and happiness. You don't deserve to suffer and I could only hope your pain comes to an end.

Best wishes.

Last edited:
A

Antibody246

Mar 26, 2020
Hello. I'm so sorry for what you've been through. Feel free to share if you'd like(if it helps you or you need to talk)

12 mm isn't always super strong for full suspension. Generally people use 15 to 20 mm for full. 12 mm would hurt more because it's a smaller diameter which means that all of that force is pushing in a small area on your neck, which will hurt worse. Plus it may not be strong enough to hold. You'd have to know the strength of the rope and all. It could also snap immediately if it's weak, being that you jump.

Hopefully you've tried all your other options and this is just the last resort. Suicide is a right, definitely. But I just hope you're not rushing into it too much. Obviously you're serious because you are using this website. I just hope it's not something you decided to do within a couple of days since something happened.

If you attempt, just be sure not to be found early so you don't suffer brain damage. This is a high risk if you're found. If not, all should go well if the rope doesn't snap.

Remember that there's no shame in backing out. There's always tomorrow. So if you feel doubts, why not hold off? We're here for you either way. No judgement.

I truly, truly hope you find peace and happiness. You don't deserve to suffer and I could only hope your pain comes to an end.

Best wishes.

what is the height of the branch? will you use a chair or a stool?

I've been told to use 10mm rope.
15 mm, are you certain of that? and is 5 meter rope long enough? how long should the rope be?

U

Utterlyuseless

Mar 19, 2020
I'll have to jump since I have neither a chair or a stool

theguineapigking

theguineapigking

Useless piece of trash
Dec 5, 2019

15 mm, are you certain of that? and is 5 meter rope long enough? how long should the rope be?

There's no specific length of rope. It all depends on the type of knot you use on the branch, the noose type, and how high it is off of the ground. It's better to have a rope too long rather than too short. You could just leave the tail end extra long.

This is based on research. Partial is generally 8-10mm. 15-20 for full. Feel free to research more using the search bar on the top right of the website. I've seen many posts recommending 15-20 for full. 10 would work if the rope is strong enough. However, it would hurt more with full. If you don't know the strength of the rope, 15-20 is generally stronger(safe guess). The material, such as nylon, contributes to strength.(nylon is strong)

U

Utterlyuseless

Mar 19, 2020

I'm yet to find a tree too so I don't know about the height yet it's 10 metres anyway at 12mm rope I'm going to jump
There's no specific length of rope. It all depends on the type of knot you use on the branch, the noose type, and how high it is off of the ground. It's better to have a rope too long rather than too short. You could just leave the tail end extra long.

This is based on research. Partial is generally 8-10mm. 15-20 for full. Feel free to research more using the search bar on the top right of the website. I've seen many posts recommending 15-20 for full. 10 would work if the rope is strong enough. However, it would hurt more with full. If you don't know the strength of the rope, 15-20 is generally stronger(safe guess). The material, such as nylon, contributes to strength.(nylon is strong)
It's 12mm but fortunately it's nylon so it might work

Last edited: