M

Moon Flower

I'll soon be sleeping sound
Oct 14, 2019
Knowing that I'm following close behind is such an immense relief. I'll see my favorite human again soon~

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Life+me=error and SuicidalSymphonies
SuicidalSymphonies

SuicidalSymphonies

I think I'll take a dirt nap.
Oct 13, 2019
I'm here with you every step.

RIP your late boyfriend. May you both be at peace together. x

L

LonelyLight

Warlock
May 31, 2019
I hope your boyfriend is at peace. I've said a prayer for him. Hugs to you :hug:

• Love
Reactions: SuicidalSymphonies
M

Moon Flower

I'll soon be sleeping sound
Oct 14, 2019
I hope your boyfriend is at peace. I've said a prayer for him. Hugs to you :hug:
I think he is. He was suffering from drug induced paranoid schizophrenia for months before he caught the bus. He believed that he was being tracked by the government and they wanted to capture him for experiments, and he had been drinking about two gallons of straight vodka a day. I'm very happy his pain has come to an end

• Hugs
  • Wow
  • Aww..
Reactions: Life+me=error, Pony, LonelyLight and 1 other person
L

LonelyLight

Warlock
May 31, 2019
I think he is. He was suffering from drug induced paranoid schizophrenia for months before he caught the bus. He believed that he was being tracked by the government and they wanted to capture him for experiments, and he had been drinking about two gallons of straight vodka a day. I'm very happy his pain has come to an end
Oh god he really didn't have it easy near the end of his life. I'm glad hes finally free of it all

• Love
Kodama

Kodama

Experienced
Oct 11, 2019
RIP :)

• Love