Anthagonos

Anthagonos

Hablo español
Aug 9, 2020
For sleeping.
It works wonders. 75 mg 1 tablet.

The bad thing is the taste. :(

I've had a horrible taste after taking it and I was feeling something strange in my stomach.

Reactions: Huntfish34, LenkaX, Viro_Major and 1 other person
Infinite Conscious

Infinite Conscious

Experienced
Aug 18, 2020
Sou you would need 100 of those to do "the job", correct? (7g)
Plus additional sedatives, lots of them.

So you were as close to dying as when we pass by a pharmacy... so close, just a few meters away, yet so far, so unattainable.

Reactions: Emily_Numb and Anthagonos
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
You need the whole amitriptilyne cocktail. I have the ingredients - I'm not ready as yet, and I am also not 100 per cent sure that is legit Amitryptiline, but I have it.

Reactions: Huntfish34 and Anthagonos
Anthagonos

Anthagonos

Hablo español
Aug 9, 2020
Sou you would need 100 of those to do "the job", correct? (7g)
Plus additional sedatives, lots of them.

So you were as close to dying as when we pass by a pharmacy... so close, just a few meters away, yet so far, so unattainable.
Yes, I have calculated I need to take 180 tablets. Too much. I dont know how I would swallow that amount.

About sedatives: diazepam, clonazepam and alprazolam. Lots of them.

What do you think?
You need the whole amitriptilyne cocktail. I have the ingredients - I'm not ready as yet, and I am also not 100 per cent sure that is legit Amitryptiline, but I have it.
What is your exactly cocktail?
Amount and variety of tablets I mean.

Reactions: Huntfish34 and LittleJem
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
For sleeping.
It works wonders. 75 mg 1 tablet.

The bad thing is the taste. :(

I've had a horrible taste after taking it and I was feeling something strange in my stomach.
Apparently the taste when all tablets are dissolved in water is so bitter that its almost unbearable. Its advisable to crush them and put them into capsules if poss.
I didnt think Amitryptyline was really open to being faked due to the low cost, availability and with them not being typical drugs of abuse like benzos opiates etc ?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Huntfish34, LenkaX, LittleJem and 1 other person
MsMaudlin

MsMaudlin

This is the fierce last stand of all I am
Dec 8, 2019
The taste of amitriptyline is so bad, and I only take 1 a day

Reactions: Huntfish34, Anthagonos and Mm80
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
I have all the ingredients, I just bought some of them online from a site I think is legit, but might not be - and then the benzos, I got again in another way - so not 100 per cent sure I have them. Didn't know re the capsules - great idea.

I am trying to stick life out for a while at the moment - but I am pleased I have this method. I am just worried that the stuff is not legit.

Is there a way to test the amitryptiline?

sourpink

sourpink

Student
Aug 27, 2020
I was at one point prescribed amitriptyline for my chronic migraines. it did absolutely nothing for migraines, or sleep. I think I was on 75-100mg/day. I'm pretty sure I have a fair amount left over, but not 'enough' so to speak. regardless this is definitely interesting new information, and if done correctly I'd imagine rather calm and peaceful.

Reactions: Huntfish34 and Mm80
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
I was at one point prescribed amitriptyline for my chronic migraines. it did absolutely nothing for migraines, or sleep. I think I was on 75-100mg/day. I'm pretty sure I have a fair amount left over, but not 'enough' so to speak. regardless this is definitely interesting new information, and if done correctly I'd imagine rather calm and peaceful.

You need to combine it with Benzos to put you out - and a specific combination of them. As Amitryptiline causes cardiac arrest, so the idea is that the Benzos put you out, so you don't feel it. It is also a long death - it takes if I remember rightly maybe 24 hours, so you need the Benzos to put you out for a loooong time.

• Wow
Reactions: Huntfish34, Mm80 and sourpink
sourpink

sourpink

Student
Aug 27, 2020
@LittleJem I wow reacted simply because, like.. I've had a benzo script for years and years now in addition to amitriptyline when it was prescribed to see if it might help. regardless, I know my leftovers of amitriptyline isn't enough, and a long death is the opposite of what I want.

Reactions: Huntfish34 and Mm80
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
I have all the ingredients, I just bought some of them online from a site I think is legit, but might not be - and then the benzos, I got again in another way - so not 100 per cent sure I have them. Didn't know re the capsules - great idea.

I am trying to stick life out for a while at the moment - but I am pleased I have this method. I am just worried that the stuff is not legit.

Is there a way to test the amitryptiline?
Im in a very similar position to yourself. I got all the ingredients in an unconventional way. Im trying to keep going but feel at peace with the control it has given me should things get unbearable.
As for if they are legit its a difficult one. I dont think amitryptyline would be attractive to scammers as they are a long time prescription drug with a generic and its probably very cheap to make the real ones anyway. Plus they are not a typical drug of abuse like opiates or benzos so im not sure the market is there. If i get to the point of going for it id take one a few weeks before and see if it made me feel drowsy etc. Same with the benzos. Every so often i do take 10 mg of the diazepam ive sourced, and it does the job so i trust it to be real.
Only issue with the benzos is tolerance can build up if they are taken too much too regularly. I dont believe tolerance is an issue with amitryptyline though.
I bought a pill crusher and a capsule filling machine too to put the ami in. A size 00 gelatine capusule can hold at least 500 mg so that would mean only about 16 capsules which would be absorbed quickly.

• Love
Reactions: Huntfish34, Anthagonos and LittleJem
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
Thank you so much!

For the Benzos - Valium only worked on me once or twice, and doesn't help me anymore. I think my brain must be missing whatever it is that Valium helps!!! That would explain a lot.

Luckily, weed helps me somewhat, and weed is probably healthier than valium in the long run...

In case it's helpful, LSD/psilocybin is the treatment for chronic migraines and they can help depression too.. My friend has migraines and they helped her. You can get grow kits for the mushrooms, or get truffles from Amsterdam. There are lots of legit sites selling spores.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34 and sourpink
sourpink

sourpink

Student
Aug 27, 2020
@LittleJem shrooms absolutely help when I have access. I usually micro dose, unless I have a specific intention for a trip. lsd I haven't touched in over a decade unfortunately. that said, I worry somewhat about further ego dissolution with acid more so than shrooms despite my preference for lsd. additionally I worry about how taking more than a micro dose of any hallucinogen might impact my dissociative symptoms, though shrooms often help chill my psychosis out and erase 50% of anxiety and depressive or manic symptoms for me. so I guess I can't be certain. at this point, I'm prescribed an adequate amount of medical cannabis to treat a few diagnoses, and that more or less helps enough. though if I lived alone I would likely take hallucinogens much much more often. my roomies are fairly judgmental about the boogeyman monster that encompasses all things "illegal". if I didn't actually have respect for them and if I hadn't known them all as long and well as I have, I'd just store and maybe use "illegal" shit in my home.
I appreciate that you thought of hallucinogens as migraine treatment - honestly, it does help. nothing completely removes any problem for me but shrooms sure make things a lot closer to manageable.
* edit to add that due to my history with drug abuse and addiction I may be denied access to treatments like hallucinogens for migraines or MDMA for my PTSD, though I've been 'clean' around 10 years, so I dunno..

Last edited:
Reactions: Huntfish34
Anthagonos

Anthagonos

Hablo español
Aug 9, 2020
You need to combine it with Benzos to put you out - and a specific combination of them. As Amitryptiline causes cardiac arrest, so the idea is that the Benzos put you out, so you don't feel it. It is also a long death - it takes if I remember rightly maybe 24 hours, so you need the Benzos to put you out for a loooong time.
What kind of benzos do you need?

Reactions: Huntfish34
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
What kind of benzos do you need?
If i may respond to this. Its ideally 2 types, one fast acting one like temazepine and one long acting one usually diazepam. Both in high very high doses. Diazepam at least 300 mg.

Reactions: Huntfish34 and Anthagonos
Anthagonos

Anthagonos

Hablo español
Aug 9, 2020
If i may respond to this. Its ideally 2 types, one fast acting one like temazepine and one long acting one usually diazepam. Both in high very high doses. Diazepam at least 300 mg.
What about alprazolam?

Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
What about alprazolam?
Yeah i would have thought so. Just check the dosage equivalent chart for benzos i think its in the resources and it gives you an idea on equivalent doses of benzos

Reactions: Anthagonos
Anthagonos

Anthagonos

Hablo español
Aug 9, 2020
Yeah i would have thought so. Just check the dosage equivalent chart for benzos i think its in the resources and it gives you an idea on equivalent doses of benzos
Do you have that equivalent chart or have any url to see it?

ladolcemorte

ladolcemorte

Experienced
May 5, 2019
Im in a very similar position to yourself. I got all the ingredients in an unconventional way. Im trying to keep going but feel at peace with the control it has given me should things get unbearable.
As for if they are legit its a difficult one. I dont think amitryptyline would be attractive to scammers as they are a long time prescription drug with a generic and its probably very cheap to make the real ones anyway. Plus they are not a typical drug of abuse like opiates or benzos so im not sure the market is there. If i get to the point of going for it id take one a few weeks before and see if it made me feel drowsy etc. Same with the benzos. Every so often i do take 10 mg of the diazepam ive sourced, and it does the job so i trust it to be real.
Only issue with the benzos is tolerance can build up if they are taken too much too regularly. I dont believe tolerance is an issue with amitryptyline though.
I bought a pill crusher and a capsule filling machine too to put the ami in. A size 00 gelatine capusule can hold at least 500 mg so that would mean only about 16 capsules which would be absorbed quickly.

Where did you buy a capsule filling machine?

Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
Where did you buy a capsule filling machine?
They are totally legal as people use them to make tbeir own supplements etc from powder.
Ebay, approx 10 pounds. Plus gelatin capsules can be bought off ebay and tablet crusher. Problem is they are designed to fill 100 capsules in one go, id only need 20 max.

Reactions: Anthagonos
Anthagonos

Anthagonos

Hablo español
Aug 9, 2020
Zolpidem is short or long?