• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

reiko1337

reiko1337

Honestly? No idea.
Mar 12, 2023
Today on the 26th of March, 2023, I will be coming to an end. I'll be catching the bus via partial suspension hanging, and I tested it out the day before just to check it works and to my luck, it does. I'll also get drunk as fuck, hopefully that could do more damage. In a few hours, I will be hanging myself and I will no longer suffer. I will do it at midnight, to make sure I will not be disturbed.

Honestly? I'm not scared anymore. I've been waiting for so long and nothing seems to go my way and I'm extremely tired. Life hasn't been so kind to me, in fact, it's been shit. I'm far too tired to keep going. No one gives a fuck about me and I think that's the best way to go.

My only regrets is that I've died alone, but I think that's the best way to leave. I wish it wasn't so lonely though. I wish it didn't have to go this way, but there's no other choice for me. I have nothing left to lose, and nothing left to give. It's strange, today will be my last day alive.

Goodbye all, and I'll be making one last post later just before I ctb. I'll see you then.

Scacie

Scacie

She/Her
Feb 24, 2023
Good luck, hope the ride is smooth and you find peace:heart:

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Farewell, I hope that you find the freedom that you are searching for.

Ruma

Ruma

Experienced
Dec 26, 2021
Goodbye and goodluck,hope you find peace x

JJMaynard97

JJMaynard97

JJ’s Dead Inside, Time to Say Bye Bye!!
Mar 17, 2023
Today on the 26th of March, 2023, I will be coming to an end. I'll be catching the bus via partial suspension hanging, and I tested it out the day before just to check it works and to my luck, it does. I'll also get drunk as fuck, hopefully that could do more damage. In a few hours, I will be hanging myself and I will no longer suffer. I will do it at midnight, to make sure I will not be disturbed.

Honestly? I'm not scared anymore. I've been waiting for so long and nothing seems to go my way and I'm extremely tired. Life hasn't been so kind to me, in fact, it's been shit. I'm far too tired to keep going. No one gives a fuck about me and I think that's the best way to go.

My only regrets is that I've died alone, but I think that's the best way to leave. I wish it wasn't so lonely though. I wish it didn't have to go this way, but there's no other choice for me. I have nothing left to lose, and nothing left to give. It's strange, today will be my last day alive.

Goodbye all, and I'll be making one last post later just before I ctb. I'll see you then.
If I had the guts I'd end it right now 😞, I've had enough.

Reactions: leavingsoon99
dyn00ss

dyn00ss

-
Mar 3, 2023

Goodbye all, and I'll be making one last post later just before I ctb. I'll see
I hope everything happens correctly, good luck, I hope you find peace <3

Reactions: leavingsoon99
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Per Ardua Ad Astra

Malpractice: NeuroDystrophy-Paralysis-Meds-Injured
Sep 27, 2022
Per ardua ad astra 💫🕊️🙏💛

L

leavingsoon99

I'm at peace... Finally.
Mar 16, 2023
I hope your transition is painless and your destination is peaceful. Goodbye.

M

MrbearX

Mar 19, 2023
I hope to be joining you soon I hope everything goes right and you can finally find peace as I know I will goodbye

Toji

Toji

waste away with me
Mar 24, 2023
good luck, may you finally find peace
and rest easy.
farewell <3