• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

A

another__guy_

Mar 15, 2023
Life has lost its meaning for a very long time to me, I can't make any friends because I'm a sensitive fuck and
everyone in my life thinks they can do whatever they can to me, I can't take this no more.
I will say my last goodbyes to my gf and make a suicidal letter to my family
The method is SN + clonazepam
Hopefully I won't wake up

S

SeenMoreThanEnough

Student
Sep 16, 2022
Life has lost its meaning for a very long time to me, I can't make any friends because I'm a sensitive fuck and
everyone in my life thinks they can do whatever they can to me, I can't take this no more.
I will say my last goodbyes to my gf and make a suicidal letter to my family
The method is SN + clonazepam
Hopefully I won't wake up
It's very difficult to be a very sensitive person as we go through life, isn't it. Most people just don't understand, not because they don't care, but because they don't have the capacity. Good luck to ya.

A

another__guy_

Mar 15, 2023
It's very difficult to be a very sensitive person as we go through life, isn't it. Most people just don't understand, not because they don't care, but because they don't have the capacity. Good luck to ya.
Yes, even friends to make is awful, people destroy you and think everything is right. Thank you

Touhou

Touhou

2hu
Mar 9, 2023
Farewell, I hope the bus ride's smooth & you're able to find what you've been searching for postmortem.

SorrowfulDrugUser

SorrowfulDrugUser

Professional Overthinker
Mar 25, 2023
Praying the ride goes smoothly.

GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
See you on the Other Side.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Farewell, it's understandable wishing to be free from this hellish world that is full of cruel, insensitive humans. I hope that you find the freedom that you are searching for.

Ruma

Ruma

Experienced
Dec 26, 2021
Goodluck,wishing you a swift and peaceful passing x