• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

inaminute

inaminute

Student
Dec 12, 2023
My wife was supposed to go visit family some hundreds of miles away in several hours time on the train (15th) and I had planned to ctb on the day my mum died (16th). I have my SN and my meto finally arrived. Now that's a spanner in the works. I may have to visit the hospital my mum died in and donate a sum of money as they had a board on the wall with figures on for Alzheimer's wander alarms for the ward in memory of mummy. I might take my SN at this time.

I'm annoyed my wife and kids can't make the trip cos one of my daughters has came down with god damn COVID and so wife doesn't want to introduce it to her elderly grandmother. FML.

I'm sick of being the bad person having people point fingers at me and suffering this god awful life.

Just watched 24 hours in A&E and some guy od'd on crack heroin quetiapine mirtazapine and other drugs and he shared the same view as me of being at wits end of this fucked up life.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: rozeske, Silent Raindrops, SexyIncél and 5 others
P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
my condolences to you for the loss of your mother.

I hope she's in a better place. I'm not religious or spiritual, but perhaps there is something beyond this life, and I hope you are given the opportunity to reunite with her one day.

I hope you find peace.

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: inaminute, rozeske and SexyIncél