glossble

glossble

homesick ⭒
Apr 14, 2023
Today is my birthday and I feel lonely. I'm trying not to think about it though and pretending like it's just another ordinary day. But fuck...I don't like my birthdays, this is the day of the year when I feel extremely lonely. I'll probably get congratulations from two of my Internet friends and my relatives (which is a good thing really, and I'm a lucky person because there is someone who cares enough to remember when my birthday is 💗), but there was not a single birthday when I spent it physically not alone, when I would go somewhere and do fun stuff with someone or get a birthday present. On top of that, I feel so guilty because people congratulate me and wish me a happy future I'll never have. I really thought I'd be okay today. I know I should be grateful for what I have, it's not the worst-case scenario, but every year I get this disgusting, crippling feeling of loneliness.
Happy Birthday to me

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: NeedAnEscape, FundamentalAspect, S like suicide and 22 others
WonderingSoul

WonderingSoul

Gamer
Dec 15, 2021
Happy Birthday. I hope you feel less lonely real soon.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Suicidebydeath, ropearoundatree, Praestat_Mori and 3 others
quietwater

quietwater

delusional poet
May 2, 2023
Today is my birthday and I feel lonely. I'm trying not to think about it though and pretending like it's just another ordinary day. But fuck...I don't like my birthdays, this is the day of the year when I feel extremely lonely. I'll probably get congratulations from two of my Internet friends and my relatives (which is a good thing really, and I'm a lucky person because there is someone who cares enough to remember when my birthday is 💗), but there was not a single birthday when I spent it physically not alone, when I would go somewhere and do fun stuff with someone or get a birthday present. On top of that, I feel so guilty because people congratulate me and wish me a happy future I'll never have. I really thought I'd be okay today. I know I should be grateful for what I have, it's not the worst-case scenario, but every year I get this disgusting, crippling feeling of loneliness.
Happy Birthday to me
I understand how you feel, I don't like my birthdays too.
But, today is your birthday, so happy birthday! Not because I wish you to have a "happy future" or things like this, but because it's YOUR birthday and I wanted to say it.
It's you that matter, not the future years.

I spend most of my birthdays alone too, and a thing that helps me is calling my online friends to have a "birthday call", or maybe buying myself a gift. I know it could sound lonely, but if you have the opportunity, I recommend buying you something you want, or just doing something you like. For example, I go to the seaside, usually, because it's my favourite place.

This is not like partying with someone, of course, but I wish you the best of birthdays anyways.
<33⭐

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: cryone, ropearoundatree, Praestat_Mori and 4 others
Al Gul

Al Gul

Just one more drink...
Feb 21, 2023
I'm so sorry to hear that! I've spent most of my birthdays in my adult life alone too. Sometimes even by choice, because I felt like nothing was genuine either, just obligation. But seriously, tons of happy birthdays to you! Retroactive ones too. I hope that trend wont continue and that you'll find good people who'll celebrate you properly as you deserve!

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: WonderingSoul, ropearoundatree, Praestat_Mori and 3 others
Dot

Dot

Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
Happy Birthday GIF by Universal Music Singapore

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: WonderingSoul, ropearoundatree, Praestat_Mori and 4 others
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Happy birthday to you.
Happy birthday to you.
Happy birthday dear glossble.
Happy birthday to you.
Hugs.

It's my birthday on December 11th but I'm cancelling it due to a lack of interest, not that I have anyone who would care anyway.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: S like suicide, hi-okbye, SoulWhisperer and 6 others
carac

carac

"and if this is the end, i am glad i met you."
May 27, 2023
You levelled up! Use this is a turning point, it's ok to be alone right now but you can change that in the future, it doesn't always have to be that way.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: LeperGnome, WonderingSoul, ropearoundatree and 4 others
D

Deleted member 8975

Happy birthdayyyyyyy

new year party GIF

I try to pretend mine doesnt exist :p i dont like feeling lonely either.
I snooped a bit in your post history :p saw you play animal crossing! quite a few of us play it here if you ever want an ACNH friend ^_^

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: hi-okbye, WonderingSoul, WAITING TO DIE and 5 others
glossble

glossble

homesick ⭒
Apr 14, 2023
I understand how you feel, I don't like my birthdays too.
But, today is your birthday, so happy birthday! Not because I wish you to have a "happy future" or things like this, but because it's YOUR birthday and I wanted to say it.
It's you that matter, not the future years.

I spend most of my birthdays alone too, and a thing that helps me is calling my online friends to have a "birthday call", or maybe buying myself a gift. I know it could sound lonely, but if you have the opportunity, I recommend buying you something you want, or just doing something you like. For example, I go to the seaside, usually, because it's my favourite place.

This is not like partying with someone, of course, but I wish you the best of birthdays anyways.
<33⭐
I'm planning to buy my favorite snack today and rewatch my favorite tv show 😄
thank you so much ♡

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: S like suicide, Suicidebydeath, ropearoundatree and 3 others
N

Novacaine

Oct 30, 2023
Happy birthday!

• Hugs
Reactions: ropearoundatree, Praestat_Mori and glossble
glossble

glossble

homesick ⭒
Apr 14, 2023
I'm so sorry to hear that! I've spent most of my birthdays in my adult life alone too. Sometimes even by choice, because I felt like nothing was genuine either, just obligation. But seriously, tons of happy birthdays to you! Retroactive ones too. I hope that trend wont continue and that you'll find good people who'll celebrate you properly as you deserve!
thank you 💗 this means a lot

• Love
Reactions: Suicidebydeath, ropearoundatree, Praestat_Mori and 2 others
quietwater

quietwater

delusional poet
May 2, 2023
I'm planning to buy my favorite snack today and rewatch my favorite tv show 😄
thank you so much ♡
Good luck with that!! Rewatching a favourite show is always the perfect option, mwa! <3

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ropearoundatree, Praestat_Mori, glossble and 1 other person
heartbroken12

heartbroken12

Mar 17, 2023
I wish that you didn't have to feel lonely on your birthday. It is just some multiple of 365 since you were born, if it helps to think of it like that! I know it's basically impossible to shrug off though. I hope you can treat yourself to something nice even if it is small, or go out and enjoy some beautiful nature which you are a part of (:

💗🌟💕💫

• Hugs
F

failure.to.bloom

Dec 4, 2023
Happy Birthday! It probably doesn't mean much from a stranger, but my heart is with you. ♥

• Love
  • Hugs
glossble

glossble

homesick ⭒
Apr 14, 2023
Happy birthdayyyyyyy

new year party GIF

I try to pretend mine doesnt exist :p i dont like feeling lonely either.
I snooped a bit in your post history :p saw you play animal crossing! quite a few of us play it here if you ever want an ACNH friend ^_^
I would like to have ACNH friends *-* you can pm me if you want 💕
My island looks like shit though hahah
Happy Birthday! It probably doesn't mean much from a stranger, but my heart is with you. ♥
no, it means a lot ❤ thank you

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Suicidebydeath, ropearoundatree, failure.to.bloom and 3 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
:heart:!!! Happy Birthday !!!:heart:

I send you a BIG BIRTHDAY HUG

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE, Deleted member 8975, ropearoundatree and 2 others
D

doormat25

Oct 25, 2023
Happy Birthday to me
Happy birthday❤️

• Love
Reactions: glossble, Deleted member 8975, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
justcallmeJ

justcallmeJ

<3
Nov 9, 2023
I dont like birthdays myself too but... happy birthday to you still <3

• Love
Reactions: glossble
BLEH:3

BLEH:3

Nov 6, 2023
happy birthday
happy birthday
happy birthday to you <3

• Love
兎の耳

兎の耳

The ghost of a girl who never lived.
Aug 3, 2023
Happy birthday! I would bake you a cake if I could. I have so many recipes I'd love to try.

• Love
sleepy10

sleepy10

Nov 24, 2023
I understand love go get yourself a nice little cupcake maybe thatll help some, im the same way though too when my birthday comes around im ready for it to just be over with.

• Hugs
MonsieurIsDead

MonsieurIsDead

Nov 13, 2023
I also hate my birthday, but usually, I'm the one who wants to be left alone on that day. I prefer to be by myself as it feels like a big fake show if people try to give me the time of day on my birthday. Life feels like that to me... people are living a script. They must be nice and say happy birthday on your big day, but do they really care? 364 days a year... are they giving a shit? I guess some of them care some of the time.

I don't write on this website very often. I wonder if video chat is possible. I would video chat with you for your birthday and get drunk with you or something. That's what I do when I want to spend time with someone and can't physically be with them. Do you have someone who could do that for you?

• Hugs
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
You may feel lonely, but here, you are not alone.
I hope this day can bring you some joy.

• Hugs
Heading to Darkness

Heading to Darkness

Oct 29, 2023
Happy Birthday, i know how you feel but you have many many unknown friends on here, enjoy the moment

• Hugs
glossble

glossble

homesick ⭒
Apr 14, 2023
Happy birthday! I would bake you a cake if I could. I have so many recipes I'd love to try.
this is amazing 😊 I don't even know how to bake lol
I also hate my birthday, but usually, I'm the one who wants to be left alone on that day. I prefer to be by myself as it feels like a big fake show if people try to give me the time of day on my birthday. Life feels like that to me... people are living a script. They must be nice and say happy birthday on your big day, but do they really care? 364 days a year... are they giving a shit? I guess some of them care some of the time.

I don't write on this website very often. I wonder if video chat is possible. I would video chat with you for your birthday and get drunk with you or something. That's what I do when I want to spend time with someone and can't physically be with them. Do you have someone who could do that for you?
I do have two internet friends, but due to different time zones we are unlikely to be able to video chat when they have time 😅

Freyja13

Freyja13

Today's air quality is mauve and speckled.
May 6, 2023
Hey happy birthday, love. 💙💙 Birthdays are tough for me too. The loneliness really gets to me and I just try to forget it's my birthday. Try to be gentle with yourself today. You're worthy of love, peace, and compassion.

• Hugs
R

Readytogohome

May 25, 2023
Happy birthday! Here you have many people who care about you and hope this special day will be good for you. Hugs from me (a grandma) to you (a young woman who should have been loved and cherished). Life definitely isn't fair.

• Hugs
glossble

glossble

homesick ⭒
Apr 14, 2023
Hey happy birthday, love. 💙💙 Birthdays are tough for me too. The loneliness really gets to me and I just try to forget it's my birthday. Try to be gentle with yourself today. You're worthy of love, peace, and compassion.
thank you ❤
Happy birthday! Here you have many people who care about you and hope this special day will be good for you. Hugs from me (a grandma) to you (a young woman who should have been loved and cherished). Life definitely isn't fair.
sending you virtual hugs too ❣

• Love
Reactions: Freyja13
SoulWhisperer

SoulWhisperer

Careless Soul « MtF »
Nov 13, 2023
I wish you a happy birthday and wish for a positive turn as well <3

• Love