mizumono

mizumono

Aug 9, 2023
I know it's such a cliche to be worse on your birthday, but it happens every year. No one remembers, and the few people who do message you are the ones my mom asked, which is just my brother and my SIL. No one else…

And I see how everyone else is like on their birthday… everyone posting pictures with them, writing lovely things, planning parties. And i know it's unfair to compare but i never had a bday party after i was like 10. I have zero friends, not even distant ones that could wish me happy bday today. I truly doesn't matter if i'm alive or not. There's no one to celebrate the fact that i am alive, no one that wants to be with me, to know me. I guess this is my last one, because there's no way in hell i'm suffering through another one, not even suffering actually, i guess just… not existing.

If you just had a bday or is going to, i hope you know you're not alone, and feel my hug through the screen, because it's the most awful feeling knowing there's no one there for you. Thank you for reading my rant

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Cr4ne, jaxxon_sunn, abcz and 7 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I find birthdays to be depressing as it means that I've suffered for yet another year but anyway I wish you the best, existence really is too cruel and I certainly don't believe that other people in this existence can be relied on.

• Love
Reactions: mizumono
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
Happy Birthday! Today is my birthday, too. And I am also at the worst I have been in a while, so I can definitely relate l. The most I've gotten today have been very short, minimal texts from only the female siblings in my family and my only close friend. My sister had to remind my parents that it was my birthday today.

But honestly, I like it that way. For some reason I would rather deal with the loneliness than be around a bunch of people that I would only suspect are in my presence out of obligation. But I do feel much sympathy for you that you missed out on celebrations in your 20s, as I was at least able to experience that. They were somewhat fun at the time, but I can't say I miss it at the ripe old age of 44.

• Hugs
Reactions: mizumono and whywere
FailureToAll

FailureToAll

Student
Sep 9, 2023
I'm sorry you didn't get more birthday wishes. You deserve to be celebrated. People suck. I know I'm just a stranger so it won't mean much but happy birthday!

• Hugs
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you my good friend.

I am the same as no friends EXCEPT all the fine folks here like YOU!

I have never in my life, I am 67, had a birthday party, meal, anything. Anything related to my birthday, I would buy myself a gift.

I wish so much love and happiness to you as family like YOU are so darn valuable to one's heart and soul.

Walter

• Hugs
pfuxx1

pfuxx1

Sep 19, 2023
Happy birthday friend. Wish you the best. I myself don't like to acknowledge my birthday. I would rather not have people call, text, or anything. It's not a special day in my eyes and i dont want it to be treated as such. I undestand where you're coming from, but i would personally rather just be forgotten about.

• Hugs
fwompie

fwompie

pit rat
Aug 9, 2023
Happy birthday <3 I spent my birthday this year with someone else for the first time in a decade and it was nice and sweet, really hope you meet someone soon who can just be there for you for these silly days. You deserve some happiness!

• Hugs
Minsu

Minsu

♀️🏳️‍🌈
Jan 17, 2023
Happy birthday 💕🥳

• Hugs
Stormy Raine

Stormy Raine

Quietly counting down the days, hours, minutes..
Apr 7, 2023
Happy birthday 🎂🎉! Sending you 1000 hugs and kisses over the phone. I'm sorry you feel like this on your birthday, trust me you're not alone! I hate hearing everyone's excitement for their birthdays and all their big plans, it's difficult to hear! My birthday is soon, I pray I don't have to suffer another boring and depressing birthday, I may do another attempt on my birthday, the thought of another year terrifies me! But I hope you did something that made you happy or had some cake 🥰

• Hugs
D

dkdkdkdkkd

Jun 16, 2023
I know it's such a cliche to be worse on your birthday, but it happens every year. No one remembers, and the few people who do message you are the ones my mom asked, which is just my brother and my SIL. No one else…

And I see how everyone else is like on their birthday… everyone posting pictures with them, writing lovely things, planning parties. And i know it's unfair to compare but i never had a bday party after i was like 10. I have zero friends, not even distant ones that could wish me happy bday today. I truly doesn't matter if i'm alive or not. There's no one to celebrate the fact that i am alive, no one that wants to be with me, to know me. I guess this is my last one, because there's no way in hell i'm suffering through another one, not even suffering actually, i guess just… not existing.

If you just had a bday or is going to, i hope you know you're not alone, and feel my hug through the screen, because it's the most awful feeling knowing there's no one there for you. Thank you for reading my rant
happy birthday! (I know, it may sound silly coming from an unknown person on the internet, however, I think it does feel good to get some birthday wishes) I wanted to let you know that you're not alone, I had my birthday several weeks ago and it was kind of a milestone birthday so I thought that more people in my circle will congratulate me but sadly it wasn't that way. Hopefully you will find peace some way or another but remember that even though it feels terrible to not have people to congratulate you on your birthday, it still doesn't mean that there are no people who care about you, really. sending you much strength

• Hugs
mizumono

mizumono

Aug 9, 2023
Happy Birthday! Today is my birthday, too. And I am also at the worst I have been in a while, so I can definitely relate l. The most I've gotten today have been very short, minimal texts from only the female siblings in my family and my only close friend. My sister had to remind my parents that it was my birthday today.

But honestly, I like it that way. For some reason I would rather deal with the loneliness than be around a bunch of people that I would only suspect are in my presence out of obligation. But I do feel much sympathy for you that you missed out on celebrations in your 20s, as I was at least able to experience that. They were somewhat fun at the time, but I can't say I miss it at the ripe old age of 44.
i feel that way too, but i guess the ideal scenario would just be having people i knew cared about me and that i knew wanted to spend time with me lol guess not being acknowledged is better than being around fake people
Today is my birthday, too
and also, HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! 🥳
I'm sorry you didn't get more birthday wishes. You deserve to be celebrated. People suck. I know I'm just a stranger so it won't mean much but happy birthday!
thank you so so much for your words!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you my good friend.

I am the same as no friends EXCEPT all the fine folks here like YOU!

I have never in my life, I am 67, had a birthday party, meal, anything. Anything related to my birthday, I would buy myself a gift.

I wish so much love and happiness to you as family like YOU are so darn valuable to one's heart and soul.

Walter
Thank you so much walter for making me feel less alone and less like a freak for not having friends and loved ones to celebrate with… i do think this community is a better family than anyone in real life, so it means the world to me to see everyone wishing me a happy bday! I hope we can make it a little less lonely together! Thank you so much, i wish you love and happiness as well, you are already valuable to me <3
Happy birthday friend. Wish you the best. I myself don't like to acknowledge my birthday. I would rather not have people call, text, or anything. It's not a special day in my eyes and i dont want it to be treated as such. I undestand where you're coming from, but i would personally rather just be forgotten about.
i guess i'm still trying to cling to any evidence that i shouldn't ctb… alas, i know the spark of hope will never come and people not acknowledging my existence is just even harder to admit to myself i guess
Happy birthday <3 I spent my birthday this year with someone else for the first time in a decade and it was nice and sweet, really hope you meet someone soon who can just be there for you for these silly days. You deserve some happiness!
omg that's amazing!!!! that gives me some hope that maybe i can have a different bday some day in the future, thank you
Happy birthday 🎂🎉! Sending you 1000 hugs and kisses over the phone. I'm sorry you feel like this on your birthday, trust me you're not alone! I hate hearing everyone's excitement for their birthdays and all their big plans, it's difficult to hear! My birthday is soon, I pray I don't have to suffer another boring and depressing birthday, I may do another attempt on my birthday, the thought of another year terrifies me! But I hope you did something that made you happy or had some cake 🥰
thank you so much for this, i already feel better seeing all the love! i'm the same as you, the thought of going through this again is unbearable, so i hope we can both find the peace we deserve 🩵
happy birthday! (I know, it may sound silly coming from an unknown person on the internet, however, I think it does feel good to get some birthday wishes) I wanted to let you know that you're not alone, I had my birthday several weeks ago and it was kind of a milestone birthday so I thought that more people in my circle will congratulate me but sadly it wasn't that way. Hopefully you will find peace some way or another but remember that even though it feels terrible to not have people to congratulate you on your birthday, it still doesn't mean that there are no people who care about you, really. sending you much strength
it's unfair to think if my bday isnt noticed it means no one cares about me, but the rest of the time the neglect is even worse, so it just confirms i'm alone and no one in fact cares, but then again, i guess you only know how people feel about you after you ctb

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: MatrixPrisoner
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023

I know sometimes birthdays can be tough, but I wanted you to know that I hope you have a wonderful birthday and I hope you do something special for yourself. Happy Birthday (I promise I won't sing!)

• Hugs