• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

R

RandomUser25

Jul 14, 2024
I just cannot do the social things. When I actually go out I tend to be pretty sociable but I built a habit of avoiding social interactions as much as possible.

Perfect example is today, made me realize how little influence I have on other people's lives. Only solidifies the fact that when I finally CTB noone but my immediate family will even notice.

I know it's quite laughable but I literally find myself in a situation where the only thing that holds me back is that my mom is going to be sad. Reading this forum at least made me appreciate that I have a loving mother. Unfortunately I'm far away and I don't think there is anything she can help me with. Me being sick with incurable shit is not her fault either. Life just sucks.

Pointless post but wanted to vent, fucking birthday only highlights how fucked my life is.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: landslide2, BlendedHeart, heavyeyes and 8 others
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
200w.gif

mangledjaws

mangledjaws

Jun 21, 2024
Hope you have a happy birthday! Maybe call your mother soon if you can, not to mention your birthday, just to talk to her. I think it might help you feel a lot less lonely and will probably be nice for her :)

R

rebelnow111

Jul 12, 2024
I just cannot do the social things. When I actually go out I tend to be pretty sociable but I built a habit of avoiding social interactions as much as possible.

Perfect example is today, made me realize how little influence I have on other people's lives. Only solidifies the fact that when I finally CTB noone but my immediate family will even notice.

I know it's quite laughable but I literally find myself in a situation where the only thing that holds me back is that my mom is going to be sad. Reading this forum at least made me appreciate that I have a loving mother. Unfortunately I'm far away and I don't think there is anything she can help me with. Me being sick with incurable shit is not her fault either. Life just sucks.

Pointless post but wanted to vent, fucking birthday only highlights how fucked my life is.
happy birthday