Elysion

Elysion

Jun 12, 2023
I don't think it's worth saying this, but it might seem a little valuable to talk to someone whose time has come to die. I wanted to commit suicide by hanging, but in various tests, I realized that my neck hurts a lot, it's strange that I'm not even fat! Now I have two options: cyanide and sodium nitrite. I choose cyanide because it is a real poison but SN is not. Because unsuccessful suicide is more painful than suicide by fire! Because contrary to what others said, I did not find anything in any language about it being painful on the internet, and there were even videos and documents that showed that it is not painful. Therefore, the logical choice is cyanide.
I filled 32 capsules of 500 mg with cyanide. Its total weight is 15 grams. I dipped the capsules in oil so that I could swallow three of them, it is important to take a short time to swallow all the capsules, because cyanide is fast.
The reason for our suicide is not important. What matters is that our pain was real. It doesn't matter if you were a good person or a bad person. The important thing is that when you look back, can you be proud of the path you have taken.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, spectraltease, ghost44 and 19 others
D

deomlez

Not english native speaker. Ctb is my life.
May 19, 2023
Have a nice trip. You seem to be detached from everything... it's a good point at this moment.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Praestat_Mori
Wants-To-End

Wants-To-End

Dec 13, 2022
I don't think it's worth saying this, but it might seem a little valuable to talk to someone whose time has come to die. I wanted to commit suicide by hanging, but in various tests, I realized that my neck hurts a lot, it's strange that I'm not even fat! Now I have two options: cyanide and sodium nitrite. I choose cyanide because it is a real poison but SN is not. Because unsuccessful suicide is more painful than suicide by fire! Because contrary to what others said, I did not find anything in any language about it being painful on the internet, and there were even videos and documents that showed that it is not painful. Therefore, the logical choice is cyanide.
I filled 32 capsules of 500 mg with cyanide. Its total weight is 15 grams. I dipped the capsules in oil so that I could swallow three of them, it is important to take a short time to swallow all the capsules, because cyanide is fast.
The reason for our suicide is not important. What matters is that our pain was real. It doesn't matter if you were a good person or a bad person. The important thing is that when you look back, can you be proud of the path you have taken.

Hey, Where did u get your cyanide?

Reactions: HadItAll
Aisley

Aisley

Wizard
Mar 12, 2023
It will be fast and certain.
Might be even faster if you mixed it into a liquid, instead of waiting for capsules to dissolve.

day

day

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
I hope you travel safe OP. I'm sorry the world brought you to this point. May the endless suffering end.

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
15grams of cyanide will give you a quick and irreversable CTB. I wish you a pleasant jounrey and I hope you find the peace and freedom you are searching for! Good luck and farewell!

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Aisley
Wants-To-End

Wants-To-End

Dec 13, 2022
It will be fast and certain.
Might be even faster if you mixed it into a liquid, instead of waiting for capsules to dissolve.
15grams of cyanide will give you a quick and irreversable CTB. I wish you pleasant jounrey and I hope you find the peace and freedom you are searching for! Good luck and farewell!

Hi, You guys have any Idea, Where Pure Cyanide can be purchased?

• Hugs
D

Deleted member 65988

Yeah, I second every question here, where did you get Cyanide from?

• Hugs
90starve

90starve

i don’t know who i am
May 8, 2023
wishing you peaceful travels <3

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Praestat_Mori and Aisley
P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
Hi, You guys have any Idea, Where Pure Cyanide can be purchased?
eah, I second every question here, where did you get Cyanide from?
It's all discussed here long ago if you used the search function and not only here if you used it with appropritae keywords on other search engines. If it's not availabe legally it can be produced from harmless chemicals easily at home. I don't think it's nice to enter a goodbye thread asking this stuff.

Reactions: deomlez, not-2-b-the-answer, Catastrofe and 6 others
D

Deleted member 65988

It's all discussed here long ago if you used the search function and not only here if you used it with appropritae keywords on other search engines. If it's not availabe legally it can be produced from harmless chemicals easily at home. I don't think it's nice to enter a goodbye thread asking this stuff.

Apologies but I didn't even know it was possible to still get cyanide, I only once found Sodium Cyanide sometime ago.

• Hugs
P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
Apologies but I didn't even know it was possible to still get cyanide, I only once found Sodium Cyanide sometime ago.
You don't need to apologzie to me. Sodiumcyanide would do the same same job, no issues! (from the chemical point of view) If you wish you can inhale HCN as is being used in US gas chamber execusions, and it will do the same job but even more painful.

OP sorry we had to enter your goodbye thread with cyanide discussion. Requiescat in pace! I hope you can find peace & freedom!

Last edited:
Reactions: deomlez, not-2-b-the-answer and Aisley
N

notahappygirl

Student
Jun 6, 2023
Hope you find peace

• Love
angel31

angel31

sause
Jun 14, 2023
I hope u find peace and everything goes ur way. Sending you hugs<3

• Love
syyaaahhhh

syyaaahhhh

May 31, 2023
Safe trip. I hope your find you peace.

Last edited:
  • Love
Wants-To-End

Wants-To-End

Dec 13, 2022
I don't think it's nice to enter a goodbye thread asking this stuff.
I am really really really sorry for that, that didn't strike to my Mind for a moment
It's all discussed here long ago if you used the search function and not only here if you used it with appropritae keywords on other search engines. If it's not availabe legally it can be produced from harmless chemicals easily at home.
Thanks for your link

• Love
D

Deleted member 65988

Op, I wish you all the best and may you find peace.

• Love
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Farewell, I wish you the best with your plans and I hope that you find the freedom you search for.

• Love
MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
Gl I wish the best, I hope your able to find peace, I'll cya soon

• Love
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Best wishes for a fast and peaceful transition. Go well.

• Love
J

just_so_done

Experienced
Apr 16, 2023
I'm sorry for your struggles but hope you have a peaceful journey 🤍

• Love
G

ghost44

Student
Apr 14, 2023
Rest in peace.

• Love
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
I hope everything was peaceful and painless, R.I.P.

• Love
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
May all go well for you and I hope you get to the peace you deserve.

• Love
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I hope you have found peace from this horrible world. :heart::hug::heart::hug::heart: