SuicideBoys93

SuicideBoys93

I am the lord of loneliness.
Feb 10, 2020
I'm not the biggest fan of heights, but today I went ziplining with the wife in the woods right outside of Nashville this morning. The calmness of the woods, mixed with the adrenaline of sliding on a cable at 20+ mph (sorry I'm American) was exactly what I needed. Some of the lines had to have been 50ft or more in the air. (once again sorry) I'm going to look into less city, and more quiet nature things to do. That 1hr walking the trails from line to line with our guides was the most free I've felt in a long time. Everything was real from the laughs, to the smiles. It really moved me emotionally today when I stepped back to think about today. Gave me hope that I can bounce back, and I know it made my wife happy to see me smile. Tennessee is littered with caves that I want to explore. If you live in more of city, try the quiet areas to get you out the house.

• Love
Reactions: Susannah, aiuto, mesohappy and 2 others
Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
It sounds like it was an incredible experience. I'm terrified of heights, so I might not ever be able to do it, but it sounds like you had enough fun for the both of us. Would be cool if you had the chance to do it again.

Reactions: SuicideBoys93
mesohappy

mesohappy

Cat piss sammich??
Jan 10, 2020
Glad you had a good day,felt some relief and had fun.I always loved nature and the outdoors.Always gave me serenity and peace.I forgot about it until recently because of all the addiction/depression/isolation bullshit.

Hope you get to explore those caves man,that shit sounds cool.

Reactions: SuicideBoys93
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
New York girl here, concrete jungle, but that sounds beautiful!

Growing up I went to camp in Rhode Island. I was never normal. Even back then. Never made any friends. I used to walk in the woods and just sat there. I know how you were feeling.... because sitting in nature was the only time I felt 'normal.'

Enjoy and I would love to see pics of those caves!! :heart:

Reactions: Sensei and SuicideBoys93