• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

hannila_m

Jan 18, 2024
Is it really peaceful? Some say it's completely peaceful, some say there might occur quite unpleasant breathing issues etc.

Could those who have already tried speak up? 🙏🙏🙏

Reactions: Ninja_Master
letsgetittogo

letsgetittogo

Barbiturate Summer :p
Nov 11, 2023
I had a failed SN attempt approximately one week ago, and it is no worse than having like a stomach bug or something. I ended up failing because I vomitted, but that was after I was unconscious. Leading up to me passing out I felt some discomfort. Kind of like my heart was gonna beat out of my chest. I'd kind of describe it as a really bad panic attack, since it kind of felt like I couldn't get enough air into my lungs, so I was taking deep breaths and my heart was racing I definitely felt pretty bad the following day, and was in bed for most of it. But I ended up going to the doctor soon to complain about "chest problems" and I didn't have any complications or permanent damage or anything. I wouldn't describe it as a good experience but compared to other methods, I found the symptoms to be manageable. On top of that, I fell unconscious relatively quickly so I didn't have to deal with the initial symptoms for very long.

• Informative
Reactions: tvo, KitSych, lifewasawillowtv and 8 others
D

dggtscccvfd

Mage
Jun 1, 2023
I had a failed SN attempt approximately one week ago, and it is no worse than having like a stomach bug or something. I ended up failing because I vomitted, but that was after I was unconscious. Leading up to me passing out I felt some discomfort. Kind of like my heart was gonna beat out of my chest. I'd kind of describe it as a really bad panic attack, since it kind of felt like I couldn't get enough air into my lungs, so I was taking deep breaths and my heart was racing I definitely felt pretty bad the following day, and was in bed for most of it. But I ended up going to the doctor soon to complain about "chest problems" and I didn't have any complications or permanent damage or anything. I wouldn't describe it as a good experience but compared to other methods, I found the symptoms to be manageable. On top of that, I fell unconscious relatively quickly so I didn't have to deal with the initial symptoms for very long.
Did you take antiemetics?

U

Umacon

Jan 20, 2024
How many grams did you take? Have you followed the SN protocol? SN will be method sooner or later and it's frustrating to read that it may not be succesfull😭

• Wow
Reactions: Chronicoverwhelm and mortuarymary
letsgetittogo

letsgetittogo

Nov 11, 2023
Did you take antiemetics?
I'm not gonna lie, my failure was completely my fault. I've always had a very strong stomach (I don't puke when I drink and last time I puked was years and years ago). Therefore I thought it'd be fine if I drank a little bit of tequila beforehand to soothe my nerves. I didn't have benzos but I'm prescribed a similar medication that I'm not comfortable naming. My guess is that I got too cocky because I assumed my antiemetics + my strong stomach would make it so that the tequila and the SN would stay down. I don't want to speak negatively about SN because I'm willing to admit that not following the protocol 100% and drinking a bit was probably why I failed. I only did it because drinking has always been my "substance of choice" and I wanted to integrate it because it helps me relax and I was afraid of SI. Next time I attempt I'll be doing it without alcohol though; and I'll probably do my best to just take more of my anti-anxiety meds in order to fight SI

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: tvo, LoiteringClouds, leavingthesoultrap and 4 others
P

pasho25000

Student
Jan 17, 2024
thank you for saying things like that happened
how long did you fast?

D

doughmixer1982

Student
Jun 8, 2023
How much SN did you take? Did you have a second glass ready?

P

pasho25000

Student
Jan 17, 2024
how long it took you to pass out ?

Reactions: uzuf86
F

fire12362

Student
Dec 10, 2023
I find that with almost all the failed SN attempts, people either didn't take AE, didn't take second cup, went to the ER, drank water right after, drank it with something other than water, had alcohol, or didn't take enough. Very few who have actually followed protocol survived.

• Informative
Reactions: uzuf86, rozeske, Deleted member 82921 and 4 others
P

pasho25000

Student
Jan 17, 2024
I find that with almost all the failed SN attempts, people either didn't take AE, didn't take second cup, went to the ER, drank water right after, drank it with something other than water, had alcohol, or didn't take enough. Very few who have actually followed protocol survived.
so true or didnt fast enough

Reactions: uzuf86 and needpeace18
Thanksforeverything

Thanksforeverything

A handshake of carbon monoxide
Jul 24, 2023
I'm not gonna lie, my failure was completely my fault. I've always had a very strong stomach (I don't puke when I drink and last time I puked was years and years ago). Therefore I thought it'd be fine if I drank a little bit of tequila beforehand to soothe my nerves. I didn't have benzos but I'm prescribed a similar medication that I'm not comfortable naming. My guess is that I got too cocky because I assumed my antiemetics + my strong stomach would make it so that the tequila and the SN would stay down. I don't want to speak negatively about SN because I'm willing to admit that not following the protocol 100% and drinking a bit was probably why I failed. I only did it because drinking has always been my "substance of choice" and I wanted to integrate it because it helps me relax and I was afraid of SI. Next time I attempt I'll be doing it without alcohol though; and I'll probably do my best to just take more of my anti-anxiety meds in order to fight SI
This is literally my biggest fear. The idea of having to leave this world sober on top of everything just makes me even more depressed. I've always known I'd likely die from suicide, but I always thought that I would at least not be sober when I do it.

Kta1994

Kta1994

Experienced
Apr 25, 2019
Which AE did u take?

Justnotme

Justnotme

I want to hang myself
Mar 7, 2022
Do you remember how long you were unconscious? Perhaps, before you lost consciousness, you looked at the clock for your own interest?

I am very afraid that after taking nitrite, there may be several fainting spells, which people mistake for loss of consciousness.
But the bottom line is that after fainting consciousness returns quickly, which means that a person will feel pain

That's why I wanted to ask you how long you were unconscious.

Thanks

letsgetittogo

letsgetittogo

Nov 11, 2023
See had you have done this into a noose and a short drop you probably could've used that unconsciousness to layer on top the effects of hanging so you could've gone bye bye 😐
Lmao you're so right. All I'll say is that i am deadly afraid of being found and going into a vegetative state. More than anything, hanging just makes me nervous. I guess it all comes down to the fact that I believe we all deserve to die in our preferred way.

Cheers 🥃 if I could choose, I'd just close my eyes and never open them again. Since that's not possible, I think SN is my method

Reactions: bwerner
D

Deleted member 65988

Cheers 🥃 if I could choose, I'd just close my eyes and never open them again. Since that's not possible, I think SN is my method
I understand the idea behind choosing tequila to lower si but that was probably the main contributor to why it was going to go wrong even before you took SN. I learn from each failure and take away the reason why it didn't work to add to my own things to look out for but fortunately, benzos will come in handy and might make the biggest difference.

Reactions: dggtscccvfd
K

Kondensmilch

Feb 12, 2024
Lmao you're so right. All I'll say is that i am deadly afraid of being found and going into a vegetative state. More than anything, hanging just makes me nervous. I guess it all comes down to the fact that I believe we all deserve to die in our preferred way.

Where do you all get the SN from?

letsgetittogo

letsgetittogo

Nov 11, 2023
I understand the idea behind choosing tequila to lower si but that was probably the main contributor to why it was going to go wrong even before you took SN. I learn from each failure and take away the reason why it didn't work to add to my own things to look out for but fortunately, benzos will come in handy and might make the biggest difference.
100% agree. The tequila def fucked me up LMAO. I'll be doing it alcohol free this time, so I did learn from my mistake :)

Reactions: Deleted member 65988
D

Deleted member 65988

100% agree. The tequila def fucked me up LMAO. I'll be doing it alcohol free this time, so I did learn from my mistake :)
Nonetheless, I highly appreciate the fact that you shared this for us to all learn from, it couldn't have been easy to talk about it since working up all the courage only for things to end up the way they did is hard but on the brighter side, your here for a little while longer.