• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

R

returntothevoid

Student
Jul 20, 2023
How did it feel before you did it? What were your "final" thoughts? Were you scared? Did you feel a lot of adrenaline? Would you say it was anticlimactic? I'm planning on jumping soon, I want to know ahead of time what I might feel so I can prepare accordingly.

Reactions: restingplace and davidtorez
dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
I haven't attempted jumping but I know for sure you have to use any drug to feel calm or at least the alcohol which might by the way work the other way around. Survival instinct hit way too hard to handle jumping fucking nine stories by yourself just like that, as if you had a ummm this thing what the- PARACHUTE! But you don't and you are very much aware of that.