A

aBLEACHyindividual

Sep 5, 2020
Blackpill is undeniably detrimental to the world and if it becomes widespread amongst men it will lead to societal collapse because the men will give up. And I see now lots of gen z even is becoming sort of redpilled, you see it on tiktok and such, they're not really blackpilled but they are touching the surface a bit. However with many of these social media platforms censorsing many things, blackpill stuff included, I'm not sure if societal collapse will come any time soon. Thoughts?

Reactions: r00man, death137, ExRN and 2 others
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
I lost hope for any change. Days of revolution are over, people are kept too fat and happy with toys and gizmos and would rather play a video game or go out and get drunk with conversations about celebrities or tupid trivial things of the 21st century I don't know what's happening in that regard last few years.

People will continue to build their own prison and cement the security but secretly a sadistic horror state of prison planet turn it into some interdimensional transhuman horror show.

I don't know if Im deliberately kept away from people like myself. But most people around me are willfully ignorant, and if they do recognize whats up they tend to be narcissistic.

Last edited:
Reactions: r00man, whatevs, Rogue Proxy and 1 other person
N

netrezven

Mage
Dec 13, 2018
I don't know what blackpill should mean, cause i don't have social accounts. But in regard to lat 2 years i have this to say: "Only the death fish goes with the current.".

WoAiGou

WoAiGou

Stalinist
Dec 16, 2021
I lost hope for any change. Days of revolution are over, people are kept too fat and happy with toys and gizmos and would rather play a video game or go out and get drunk with conversations about celebrities or tupid trivial things of the 21st century I don't know what's happening in that regard last few years.

People will continue to build their own prison and cement the security but secretly a sadistic horror state of prison planet turn it into some interdimensional transhuman horror show.

I don't know if Im deliberately kept away from people like myself. But most people around me are willfully ignorant, and if they do recognize whats up they tend to be narcissistic.
Yep sadly I agree with you, smart phones Netflix, video game etc, are fully capable of negating the obvious declining material conditions of average people. Bread and circuses and all that, as long as the ruling elite keep us fed and distracted we will do whatever they want.
Blackpill is undeniably detrimental to the world and if it becomes widespread amongst men it will lead to societal collapse because the men will give up. And I see now lots of gen z even is becoming sort of redpilled, you see it on tiktok and such, they're not really blackpilled but they are touching the surface a bit. However with many of these social media platforms censorsing many things, blackpill stuff included, I'm not sure if societal collapse will come any time soon. Thoughts?
Societal collapse will be due to climate change, which was caused by capitalism. I think a 'black pill' is a natural reaction to the state of the world around us.

Last edited:
Reactions: r00man, Rogue Proxy, Foresight and 1 other person
GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
That is an interesting opinion. I really don't see how this is going to collapse the whole entire society, though.

C

Capsicum_Corral

Experienced
Dec 10, 2021
Societal collapse will be due to climate change, which was caused by capitalism.
Like weather change, climate change is caused by our sun, which in turn is influenced by galactic conditions. Note our impending polar flip and potential "great extinction". The climate claimers are promoting the propaganda to gain more social control, and drive profits from the fear and reactions.

Reactions: lostautist and xrosex
Foresight

Foresight

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2019
Like weather change, climate change is caused by our sun, which in turn is influenced by galactic conditions. Note our impending polar flip and potential "great extinction". The climate claimers are promoting the propaganda to gain more social control, and drive profits from the fear and reactions.
The only climate claimers I pay attention to are scientists sitting in their backyard having a talk about the subjects they know better than most of the population. They aren't doing it to stoke fear or gain power. That's my problem with this argument, there are far too many independent scientists with no association with money making or power plays.

Reactions: r00man, Angi, WoAiGou and 1 other person
WoAiGou

WoAiGou

Stalinist
Dec 16, 2021
This is blatant anti-science.

C

Capsicum_Corral

Experienced
Dec 10, 2021
The only climate claimers I pay attention to are scientists sitting in their backyard having a talk about the subjects they know better than most of the population. They aren't doing it to stoke fear or gain power. That's my problem with this argument, there are far too many independent scientists with no association with money making or power plays.
The "independent" scientists who don't make their living from climate change are fewer in number than the media would have you believe.
It's blatant anti-propaganda.

WoAiGou

WoAiGou

Stalinist
Dec 16, 2021
The "independent" scientists who don't make their living from climate change are fewer in number than the media would have you believe.

The ruling elite who run our society benefit from the status quo, what benefit is it to lie about climate change? You think fossil fuel, technology and animal agriculture corporations want a complete overhaul of our way of life? You give the ruling elite way way way too much credit, they have no real plans for anything they just have enough resources to be insanely good at adapting.

Reactions: Angi, justsayin and Foresight
Foresight

Foresight

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2019

I don't pay attention to mainstream media. It's independent scientists, and they are presenting more data than media and governments even choose to listen to.

I respect that you don't have the same experience. No worries, different views.

Reactions: Capsicum_Corral
C

Capsicum_Corral

Experienced
Dec 10, 2021
You give the ruling elite way way way too much credit, they have no real plans for anything they just have enough resources to be insanely good at adapting.
The 'elites' are an interesting topic. There's a lot of material they produce themselves for their own and their associates consumption, which is also available to the dedicated researcher. You're not going to find much of it in the media they own. The covid hoax is a great example of their reach and power.

gottago222

gottago222

paranoia bae
Dec 21, 2021
wtf is blackpill

Reactions: justsayin and NumbItAll
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I kind of doubt any "pill" mentality is actually going to be commonly accepted by the masses. If you've seen the new Matrix movie, the creator of the original Matrix HATES what this movement has become and made the movie basically as a big fuck-you to the whole redpill, blackpill, etc idea.

Basically as long as the media exists it will continue to come up with ways to placate the masses. No amount of doom could actually drive the entire world into misery because the human mind is usually too good at finding ways for people to enforce its own happiness even if it has to derive it from dragging other people down. Ironically, as long as some people continue to suffer, this fact alone will always ensure a subset of the population are satisfied with life BECAUSE these people are suffering.

Reactions: Un-
J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021

There are different contexts in which pills are usually used to describe people's outlook on life. Do you mean the black pill in terms of where the whole world is going? If so, we are talking about doomers and doomerism, which I subscribe to a bit. Now, I don't believe in destiny, but I believe that we, as a society, set our own course for destruction long ago. I mean, Action A leads to Action B, which leads to Action C. Action A started with the very first human on this planet, and every decision that has been made ever since then will inevitably lead to Action Z, which is our own undoing.

You think fossil fuel, technology and animal agriculture corporations want a complete overhaul of our way of life? You give the ruling elite way way way too much credit, they have no real plans for anything they just have enough resources to be insanely good at adapting.

If you may, look up "The Great Reset", "The Great Narrative", "The fourth industrial revolution" - you will see that by 2030, we will own nothing, and we will be happy :wink:

Reactions: Capsicum_Corral and D&D
Cameron Diazepam

Cameron Diazepam

Dec 25, 2021
I kind of doubt any "pill" mentality is actually going to be commonly accepted by the masses. If you've seen the new Matrix movie, the creator of the original Matrix HATES what this movement has become and made the movie basically as a big fuck-you to the whole redpill, blackpill, etc idea.

Basically as long as the media exists it will continue to come up with ways to placate the masses. No amount of doom could actually drive the entire world into misery because the human mind is usually too good at finding ways for people to enforce its own happiness even if it has to derive it from dragging other people down. Ironically, as long as some people continue to suffer, this fact alone will always ensure a subset of the population are satisfied with life BECAUSE these people are suffering.
Agree with Dr Iron Arc (and hey, Garfield and Friends). There's too many distractions and people who are happy with life to make these kinds of controversial ideas mainstream, like how pro-lifers can't comprehend suffering awful enough to look for an exit.

Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
bluedream

bluedream

Sep 15, 2019
i highkey wish this platform would censor the incel/blackpill stuff tbh

Reactions: gottago222
whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
i highkey wish this platform would censor the incel/blackpill stuff tbh
Censoring isn't the answer, however it's true that actual, seething mysoginy can be readily found in incel forums. As a rule of thumb I feel like people should be questioned or challenged, not silenced.

The idea of blackpill is IMO a broader concept, it's just a rebranding of nihilism which testifies in a tragic way how much dumber we have become. Nihilism is an elegant word from Latin, blackpill is a juvenile reference to a movie.

In the right wing circles blackpilled just means believing that all that you value will be lost. It means extreme pessimism, which leads to nihilism.

lostautist

lostautist

wandering
Jan 12, 2022

That is absolutely not anti-science. There are climate deniers and climate truthers that only regurgitate the bullshit of the political ideological spectrum they espouse where the reality is actually somewhere between. Thinking Climate Science is "settled science" is an absurd saying. Science is never "settled". Science is the act of questioning everything, and then figuring out new questions to ask and then questioning their previous conclusions again. Scientific Method is a philosophy and there is a term that describes when any majority consensus ends up being wrong and changes. This happens often enough they even have a term for it, a "Paradigm Shift".

Lets forget "climate change" completely for a moment and focus on astrophysics. This planet is not some lone body unaffected by anything except for it's local environment. It's one tiny participant that is linked to the very whole of the universe itself. The Earth is affected by solar magnetic fields, solar radiation, solar wind, solar dust, solar plasma. You've hear of Aurora Borealis? That has everything to do with the interactions of our magnetic field and bombardment by our star and during mass coronal ejections or superflares, that's been visible far south of where they usually reside.

Our planet is interconnected with our star and all the other planets in the solar sheet, and we're linked to our local star systems as well as to the galactic sheet. Our galaxy is interconnected to the galaxies that orbit ours and to our local group along to the universe. The cosmic microwave radiation and the intergalactic filaments connect everything. You can go search for the latest recent studies and images actually showing solar and galactic electromagnetic influence and connections. That is actual science.

Yes, humans are responsible for trashing and littering our own planet... you cannot live in an area and cause destruction and waste without having to face the consequences. Trying littering shitting and pissing in your room never cleaning it. How does that look like after a week, or a month, or for years? Or your yard. Or everyone in their towns. Or all of humanity in the world? Of course we're altering things to ways they wouldn't have been if we didn't exist.

But to call modern astrophysics science denial? We still don't even know why reality exists or how it works. We're still a primitive species not far removed from living in caves fearing the darkness. We're still trying to figure out basic things like gravity and consciousness.

I won't even go deep into what our star can actually do to our planet on it's worst days, but there have been major extinction events tied to weakening magnetic fields, like how we're experiencing right now. One superflare could knock out all of our electronics and technology and put us back into the dark ages for decades. A local supernova could gamma ray burst burn us all to death immediately. The planets could align in a specific way to pull a trans neptunian object out of the Oort cloud and directly impact us. An extreme volcanic event could easily turn this planet into an ice world.

Geomagnetic storms can even alter human behavior, knock out the power grids, or perhaps even kill sattellites. If you accept science, you should know what we do here as humans affecting our environment is only one small part of a huge picture billions of years old. It is pure human ego to think that only what we're doing here is the only thing that matters when nobody can really do anything to prevent the progress in industrialization. You can virtue signal while sorting your recyclables and scream "science denier" as much as you want but you're just as much a part of the problem as one you would chastise.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Capsicum_Corral
WoAiGou

WoAiGou

Stalinist
Dec 16, 2021
That is absolutely not anti-science. There are climate deniers and climate truthers that only regurgitate the bullshit of the political ideological spectrum they espouse where the reality is actually somewhere between. Thinking Climate Science is "settled science" is an absurd saying. Science is never "settled". Science is the act of questioning everything, and then figuring out new questions to ask and then questioning their previous conclusions again. Scientific Method is a philosophy and there is a term that describes when any majority consensus ends up being wrong and changes. This happens often enough they even have a term for it, a "Paradigm Shift".

Lets forget "climate change" completely for a moment and focus on astrophysics. This planet is not some lone body unaffected by anything except for it's local environment. It's one tiny participant that is linked to the very whole of the universe itself. The Earth is affected by solar magnetic fields, solar radiation, solar wind, solar dust, solar plasma. You've hear of Aurora Borealis? That has everything to do with the interactions of our magnetic field and bombardment by our star and during mass coronal ejections or superflares, that's been visible far south of where they usually reside.

Our planet is interconnected with our star and all the other planets in the solar sheet, and we're linked to our local star systems as well as to the galactic sheet. Our galaxy is interconnected to the galaxies that orbit ours and to our local group along to the universe. The cosmic microwave radiation and the intergalactic filaments connect everything. You can go search for the latest recent studies and images actually showing solar and galactic electromagnetic influence and connections. That is actual science.

Yes, humans are responsible for trashing and littering our own planet... you cannot live in an area and cause destruction and waste without having to face the consequences. Trying littering shitting and pissing in your room never cleaning it. How does that look like after a week, or a month, or for years? Or your yard. Or everyone in their towns. Or all of humanity in the world? Of course we're altering things to ways they wouldn't have been if we didn't exist.

But to call modern astrophysics science denial? We still don't even know why reality exists or how it works. We're still a primitive species not far removed from living in caves fearing the darkness. We're still trying to figure out basic things like gravity and consciousness.

I won't even go deep into what our star can actually do to our planet on it's worst days, but there have been major extinction events tied to weakening magnetic fields, like how we're experiencing right now. One superflare could knock out all of our electronics and technology and put us back into the dark ages for decades. A local supernova could gamma ray burst burn us all to death immediately. The planets could align in a specific way to pull a trans neptunian object out of the Oort cloud and directly impact us. An extreme volcanic event could easily turn this planet into an ice world.

Geomagnetic storms can even alter human behavior, knock out the power grids, or perhaps even kill sattellites. If you accept science, you should know what we do here as humans affecting our environment is only one small part of a huge picture billions of years old. It is pure human ego to think that only what we're doing here is the only thing that matters when nobody can really do anything to prevent the progress in industrialization. You can virtue signal while sorting your recyclables and scream "science denier" as much as you want but you're just as much a part of the problem as one you would

Geomagnetic storms can even alter human behavior, knock out the power grids, or perhaps even kill sattellites. If you accept science, you should know what we do here as humans affecting our environment is only one small part of a huge picture billions of years old. It is pure human ego to think that only what we're doing here is the only thing that matters when nobody can really do anything to prevent the progress in industrialization. You can virtue signal while sorting your recyclables and scream "science denier" as much as you want but you're just as much a part of the problem as one you would chastise.
So because the sun is capable of doing stuff, and objects in other galaxies are capable of doing stuff, human induced climate change is less serious than credentialed scientists are saying? Your post is an absurd jumbled mess of nothingness. More science denial. It's been known what CO2 does to the environment since the 90s.....the 1890s lol, the science has been tested and proven. Just because you want to act like you're smarter than scientists who I'm sure you think have some nefarious agenda, doesn't make it so. There is nothing to be gained by climate change being some hoax or some exaggeration lol, the fact that it gets as much attention in main stream spheres indicates it is a very real threat, and even the ruling elite are unable to stifle the science and what it implicates.

lostautist

lostautist

wandering
Jan 12, 2022
So because the sun is capable of doing stuff, and objects in other galaxies are capable of doing stuff, human induced climate change is less serious than credentialed scientists are saying? Your post is an absurd jumbled mess of nothingness. More science denial. It's been known what CO2 does to the environment since the 90s.....the 1890s lol, the science has been tested and proven. Just because you want to act like you're smarter than scientists who I'm sure you think have some nefarious agenda, doesn't make it so. There is nothing to be gained by climate change being some hoax or some exaggeration lol, the fact that it gets as much attention in main stream spheres indicates it is a very real threat, and even the ruling elite are unable to stifle the science and what it implicates.

You must be blinded by political ideology to claim astrophysics is fake science. I think both climate absolutists and deniers to be in the same category of delusion. Nothing I stated was opinion, you can search for and find your own resources I have the stance that we're both destroying our environment as well as being subjected to forces that we can do nothing about.

WoAiGou

WoAiGou

Stalinist
Dec 16, 2021
You must be blinded by political ideology to claim astrophysics is fake science. I think both climate absolutists and deniers to be in the same category of delusion. Nothing I stated was opinion, you can search for and find your own resources I have the stance that we're both destroying our environment as well as being subjected to forces that we can do nothing about.
What are you talking about? My initial reply was Regarding op saying climate change was dictated solely by the sun, you can scroll up and read it for yourself, that's what I called science denial because it is. I said nothing about denying astrophysics lol. You're on some mission to talk about some subject you're semi educated in that isn't really relevant to the conversation at hand.

lostautist

lostautist

wandering
Jan 12, 2022
What are you talking about? My initial reply was Regarding op saying climate change was dictated solely by the sun, you can scroll up and read it for yourself, that's what I called science denial because it is. I said nothing about denying astrophysics lol. You're on some mission to talk about some subject you're semi educated in that isn't really relevant to the conversation at hand.
You're the one mentioning 'ruling elites' and deceptions from both sides. The Earth is round. We landed on the moon.

I am ambiguous to either of the absolutists screaming the world is gonna end to those that don't believe it. I find it funny that you're attacking because I don't have a side. If you had read what I actually said, you should have realized that.

Foresight

Foresight

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2019
Astrophysics isn't fake science but there are other branches of science involved here. It's all valid and interconnected. Researchers in many fields have plenty to offer us on the matter.

Reactions: lostautist
WoAiGou

WoAiGou

Stalinist
Dec 16, 2021
You're the one mentioning 'ruling elites' and deceptions from both sides. The Earth is round. We landed on the moon.

I am ambiguous to either of the absolutists screaming the world is gonna end to those that don't believe it. I find it funny that you're attacking because I don't have a side. If you had read what I actually said, you should have realized that.
"You can virtue signal while sorting your recyclables and scream "science denier" as much as you want but you're just as much a part of the problem as one you would chastise."

This was in your initial reply to me, 6 days after I made my post. I'm attacking?

Ruling elites, as in ruling class, the capitalist class, the owner class, billionaires, corporations the people who dictate the direction of countries and the planet as a whole. People who rely on the status quo being maintained.

Deceptions from both sides, what are you talking about?
Like weather change, climate change is caused by our sun, which in turn is influenced by galactic conditions. Note our impending polar flip and potential "great extinction". The climate claimers are promoting the propaganda to gain more social control, and drive profits from the fear and reactions
You liked this comment, so you do have a side, that climate change is caused by the sun. Got it. Can you link those sources now.

Last edited:
lostautist

lostautist

wandering
Jan 12, 2022
"You can virtue signal while sorting your recyclables and scream "science denier" as much as you want but you're just as much a part of the problem as one you would chastise."

This was in your initial reply to me, 6 days after I made my post. I'm attacking?

Ruling elites, as in ruling class, the capitalist class, the owner class, billionaires, corporations the people who dictate the direction of countries and the planets as a whole.

Deceptions from both sides, what are you talking about?

Fair enough, my apologies for lumping you into a group. You did directly seem to dispute astrophysics as legit science. I type fast and my fingers usually just flow and I tend to let it. I also misread, I thought you said there was something nefarious, and I'm sorry for that. I don't believe that, but I do believe that people are prone to taking sides because of political and ideological beliefs and tend to stick to that without critical thought.

We aren't solely responsible for the climate changing. You know that glaciers are melting and breaking off. I think that's indisputable. Is it the actions of humans that accelerated what appears to be another Heinrich event, because that's what it sounds like we might be going through. I don't know, like I said, I'm human and am not far evolved from living in a cave fearing the night. I do know things are rarely black and white.

WoAiGou

WoAiGou

Stalinist
Dec 16, 2021
Fair enough, my apologies for lumping you into a group. You did directly seem to dispute astrophysics as legit science. I type fast and my fingers usually just flow and I tend to let it. I also misread, I thought you said there was something nefarious, and I'm sorry for that. I don't believe that, but I do believe that people are prone to taking sides because of political and ideological beliefs and tend to stick to that without critical thought.

We aren't solely responsible for the climate changing. You know that glaciers are melting and breaking off. I think that's indisputable. Is it the actions of humans that accelerated what appears to be another Heinrich event, because that's what it sounds like we might be going through. I don't know, like I said, I'm human and am not far evolved from living in a cave fearing the night. I do know things are rarely black and white.
All good. Don't think this conversation is gonna go anywhere.

Reactions: lostautist