M

Mohkinstsis_falls

Mar 20, 2021
For me, I've had this happen when I was starting on Vyvanse, which is a prescription amphetamine. if you've ever used this stuff or other amphetamines, you know that emotions are felt very intensely, along with heightened psychotic symptoms if you had them before you started this stuff.

TL;DR was very close to stepping off my old school's stage for a Full suspension had I not been caught by a teacher. I hate that for him, because he's probably traumatized now.

• Hugs
Reactions: Toonloon, PeacefulTonic and Labean
Toonloon

Toonloon

Experienced
Nov 17, 2020
took so many pills around my house. I chased down all these pills w/ and a couple of shots of whiskey. I lost so much weight before I did it too. I did not eat anything for a few days. My fuck up was not taking enough pills at once. I didn't know you can't lift ur arms up past your chest after a certain piont and its a struggle 2 breathe. It was my closes ever to ctb.

T

todestrieb

Dec 2, 2021
When I was 17 the rod didn't hold and my mom came to yell at me for making noise. She carted me off to a grippy sock vacation when I was still blue, more angry that I broke the closet than what I had done. The last attempt was… perhaps three years ago. I'd had a bad reaction to a medication in combination with the already present desire to ctb and I was so ready. I was right there. Until my cousin called and wanted to talk about her weird meatloaf recipe. At that point it was so comical I felt bad that I might ruin meatloaf for her. It sounds so stupid. Lol

Reactions: Toonloon
T

TheUncommon

Student
May 19, 2021
if you've ever used this stuff or other amphetamines, you know that emotions are felt very intensely
Sorry I got nothing, it did nothing to me

Drakkamora

Drakkamora

Don't even know anymore
Dec 30, 2022
I was pronounced dead. Doctors still don't know how or why my heart started beating again. Functionability was minimal when I came out of coma. They were surprised again a few hours after taking me off intubation how much mobility (as limited as it was) I had. Obviously I mostly recovered, much to my dispair

• Wow
Reactions: damaged_soul
stilhavinightmares

stilhavinightmares

Warlock
Oct 13, 2022
I was pronounced dead. Doctors still don't know how or why my heart started beating again. Functionability was minimal when I came out of coma. They were surprised again a few hours after taking me off intubation how much mobility (as limited as it was) I had. Obviously I mostly recovered, much to my dispair
What was your method, if you don't mind sharing?

M

my-end

Leaving not grieving
Dec 19, 2022
I should be gone. I have an n2/eb setup. If I had hyperventilated properly, (poor research), it would have worked. With it taking too long to black out, my SI was kicking in.

This is not taking into account multiple other attempts throught the years.

Drakkamora

Drakkamora

Don't even know anymore
Dec 30, 2022
What was your method, if you don't mind sharing?
Over 25,000mg lithium and 1,000mg prazosin ingested all at once. The only reason I was "saved" was because I did the respectful thing and canceled all my appointments so those in need of the slots could have them in my stead. Doc saw this and called a welfare check on me.

Reactions: coked_pigeon
stilhavinightmares

stilhavinightmares

Warlock
Oct 13, 2022
Over 25,000mg lithium and 1,000mg prazosin ingested all at once. The only reason I was "saved" was because I did the respectful thing and canceled all my appointments so those in need of the slots could have them in my stead. Doc saw this and called a welfare check on me.
Omg, the same thing happened to me on my most serious attempt (also major prescription overdose). I had cancelled my therapy appointment and my therapist felt weird about it and sent a wellness check. I would have likely died if she didn't send them over.

Drakkamora

Drakkamora

Don't even know anymore
Dec 30, 2022
Omg, the same thing happened to me on my most serious attempt (also major prescription overdose). I had cancelled my therapy appointment and my therapist felt weird about it and sent a wellness check. I would have likely died if she didn't send them over.
Yeah. I mean, technically I did die...it just didn't stick...regardless, if that psychiatrist hadn't made the call, I wouldn't be sitting here posting and commenting on this forum.

stilhavinightmares

stilhavinightmares

Warlock
Oct 13, 2022
Yeah. I mean, technically I did die...it just didn't stick...regardless, if that psychiatrist hadn't made the call, I wouldn't be sitting here posting and commenting on this forum.
I hope you were able to enjoy the extra time you were given.

Drakkamora

Drakkamora

Don't even know anymore
Dec 30, 2022
I hope you were able to enjoy the extra time you were given.
I wish I could say that's the case, but it's not. It's been a fight for survival, some days more than others. Every day, even on my good days, I still don't want to be alive. Don't get me wrong, there have been a few beautiful days, but those are few and far between

Reactions: coked_pigeon
stillvoices

stillvoices

Oct 18, 2023
I think the closest I came to it or felt like it, was taking 44 musclerelaxers. I was caught and stomach pumped but doctors said it wouldn't have killed me. Don't know if they were just saying that or not, but they pumped my stomach fast enough for me to think it would have worked. I'll be sure next time though. My speech was so slurred that when trying to tell the paramedic that I'd been raped they couldn't understand anything. Took too much effort so I stopped trying.

Silver

Silver

The 21st century is when everything changes
Aug 8, 2020
I had the rope around my neck but couldn't get myself to step off the chair. However probably the closest was when I was practising partial, and suddenly I woke up. I hadn't even realised I'd passed out and at first I had no idea what had happened.

• Hugs
Reactions: chuerdhmproton