• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Anarchy

Anarchy

Invisible anarchist
Jul 9, 2018
If you had a whole day where you were home alone, what would you?

Personally, I'd like to think that I'd overdose and try to get myself drunk so that I could be without anxiety, and do whatever I want until two hours or so before they return, then off myself.

Reactions: Comatose11, Tiburcio and lv-gras
T

Tiburcio

In the moment them leave the house for enough time I will kill myself and left them an horrible note showing how much I hate them and how all this is their fault and only their fault. I couldn't do it yet because that assholes are always here but now I have a chance. Fucking hermits, always forcing me to leave the house when they seem to be allergic to sunlight.

Reactions: Anarchy
Anarchy

Anarchy

Invisible anarchist
Jul 9, 2018
My parents are similar; they rarely leave me alone. They're not hermits - my dad goes to work and my mum and sister go out sometimes, but I'm only left alone for a few hours max, and that's quite uncommon. Sometimes it feels like they time it to make sure that I'm not home alone: my mum and sister will go out and a few minutes later my dad will return.
They were suprised when I told them that I like being home alone.
I like the idea of an angry suicide note, it would also make it less likely for people to think of you as submissive and for them to feel sorry for you... But my parents would give me so much shit if they found it before I died.

Reactions: Tiburcio
T

Tiburcio

I wish I had xanax.

I deeply wish I had xanax.

Reactions: GodKnows
Imaginos

Imaginos

Full-time layabout
Apr 7, 2018
The exact same shit I do everyday. Nothing basically.

Reactions: Anarchy and Tiburcio