SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Sitting in the darkness.
Feb 28, 2023
I ain't a troll, ur literally encouraging people to kill themselves and stop their treatments. I'll report the site to the host/domain registar and police and I'll make sure it's taken down and people like you are tracked
This is obviously just a troll from Tantacrul's video or similar. Anyway, therapy and pills didn't do anything for me and they are just a way for the companies responsible to make huge amounts of money. There is no encouragement to kill oneself on this site, in fact the pro-lifers encourage people to want death all the time by abuse and gaslighting in psych wards.

Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, Circles, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 4 others
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
Yeah not saying that you should stop taking ADs even tho you have depression, just saying ADs are ineffective(for me ofc), give you terminal illneses, weed is better anyways(doesn't matter it will make you a paranoid anxious braindead that can't sleep without it) and the science is CAP. Teens are fucking dumb.
not a teenager

unfortunately anti-ds do not give you terminal illness. Or we'd all want them. I said diabetes, permanent insomnia, cardiac issues etc.

better to take addictive sleeping tabs then weed? Does weed make everyone paranoid??

the 'science' on
anti-ds includes the side effects and withdrawals. just that no one tells you that before you start…here is one article: https://www.psychologytoday.com/gb/...wal-effects-antipsychotic-drugs-are-still?amp

I will be trying this medication anyway because my life is utterly shit and I have nothing to lose. If it gets worse then I will CTB.

I wish I died at 17. Or wasn't born. My whole life a shit show of mental illness which only gets worse.

Good for you if you are having a better time on meds. If so, why are you here?

Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra
I

idkwhatnametoputher

Mar 17, 2023
Can you please respond to me and tell me if you found the list on the wikipedia article to be inaccurate?
Psychotropic medication means it can produce a high. This type of medication is regulated and requires special forms for prescription.

Anti-psychotics block dopamine receptors to reduce hallucinations, that means it does the opposite of producing a "high" or euphoria.
Psychotropic medication includes amphetamines, benzodiazepines, non-benzodiazepines, opioids and others.
This is obviously just a troll from Tantacrul's video or similar. Anyway, therapy and pills didn't do anything for me and they are just a way for the companies responsible to make huge amounts of money. There is no encouragement to kill oneself on this site, in fact the pro-lifers encourage people to want death all the time by abuse and gaslighting in psych wards.
I don't know about who you are talking ab.
I'm not a troll lmao. Pro life means anti-abortion btw. It's pro right to live. Can't do 2 googles
You can do whatever you want just don't say pills are ineffective because you can encourage someone to stop taking them and becoming suicidal.
Harming you okđź‘Ť Harming others bad(ilegal and will put you in prison)đź‘Ž
not a teenager

unfortunately anti-ds do not give you terminal illness. Or we'd all want them. I said diabetes, permanent insomnia, cardiac issues etc.

better to take addictive sleeping tabs then weed? Does weed make everyone paranoid??

the 'science' on
anti-ds includes the side effects and withdrawals. just that no one tells you that before you start…here is one article: https://www.psychologytoday.com/gb/...wal-effects-antipsychotic-drugs-are-still?amp

I will be trying this medication anyway because my life is utterly shit and I have nothing to lose. If it gets worse then I will CTB.

I wish I died at 17. Or wasn't born. My whole life a shit show of mental illness which only gets worse.

Good for you if you are having a better time on meds. If so, why are you here?
Ye self medicating with anything is worse than taking something recommended by a professional who knows what he is doing

took sleeping pills as prescribed and was on and off them and never was addicted or had any side effect

self medicating with weed will only make the problem worse lol
im a troll cuz i dont want someone to stop their treatment and become suicidal and harm themselves after reading this anti-med propaganda. stop being dumb

Last edited:
  • Hmph!
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
U

Unending

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2022
Psychotropic medication means it can produce a high. This type of medication is regulated and requires special forms for prescription.

Anti-psychotics block dopamine receptors to reduce hallucinations, that means it does the opposite of producing a "high" or euphoria.
Psychotropic medication includes amphetamines, benzodiazepines, non-benzodiazepines, opioids and others.
Literally everything I read suggests that you are incorrect about what falls under the label of psychotropic meds. Can you please provide me a source that says otherwise. Not trying to nitpick, I'd just like to see where I'm wrong.

Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra and Cathy Ames
I

idkwhatnametoputher

Mar 17, 2023
Literally everything I read suggests that you are incorrect about what falls under the label of psychotropic meds. Can you please provide me a source that says otherwise. Not trying to nitpick, I'd just like to see where I'm wrong.
benzodiazepines/other psychotropic meds can be used OFF-LABEL as anti-psychotics for people that don't tolerate the typical ones(like seroquel), but it is not FDA approved, you can literally prescribe something off-label for everything
can you mention the "psychotropic" meds that you got lol? i doubt that if you got anti-psychotics, you didn't got a traditional one

• Hmph!
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
I ain't a troll, ur literally encouraging people to kill themselves and stop their treatments. I'll report the site to the host/domain registar and police and I'll make sure it's taken down and people like you are tracked
if you are happy enuff 2 get one, get a life.

I'd call you 'fullofshit'. Why are you here being rude to people who are suffering?

Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra and Hollowman
U

Unending

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2022
This was a very upsetting interaction. Sometimes I feel like people really need to go through these things themself to be capable of having empathy for those who can't seem to find relief despite trying everything available over and over again for years. Yeah, verbally abuse me. That's sure to whip me into shape right? It's not like I haven't experienced my fair share of that already LOL.

• Love
Archness

Archness

Defective Personel
Jan 20, 2023
Are you homeless? Are you injecting heroin 3 times a day to avoid withdrawal?
How are you comparing people that have no home, food and that die with the syringe in their arms with the people on this forum which are mostly suicidal teens/young adults that had a hard life but their traumas can be healed and their chem inbalance can be fixed with professional help.
You know at least those addicts got a high, they have no right to complain. Hell, starving African children, rape victims, etc have no right to complain. They're not getting beaten within an inch of their life every day, not fully paralyzed, and aren't chronically half-dead. Your argument that we should just stop being depressed and feeling horrid with all that's happening, and ourselves, just because someone else has it worse, is stupid. There will always be someone beneath you, but that doesn't make you any higher.

You're outright invalidating everyone's feelings just because somewhere on earth, someone has it worse. Sure, perspective can anchor someone in reality, but it doesn't make those rape/abuse victims feel any better just because they weren't outright killed (No, they didn't became suicidal).

What I meant by that is getting professional help.
It will get better if you don't let your depression control your mind
I see I misunderstood your intention. Perhaps you could've worded it better, since you'd be talking with biased people by your admission, and many SaSu members (like myself) are autistic.

[It will get better] --> Less depression if
[you don't let your depression control your mind] --> Minimize depression.

Saying people's depression would get better if they didn't let themselves be affected by it is.... technically a correct statement, but very untrue in reality. You should've replaced that 2nd part with something along the lines of: "if you got help", since that IS literally what you meant. But oddly you didn't.

You said a lot of shit without saying anything, again, wait to mature and you'll see things get better.
rly? You're just refusing to listen then complaining I "Say alot of shit without saying anything". Any evidence or source against your view you reject, deflect, and ignore. You're incredibly adamant that we're all depressed teens despite @Unending... and many other users pushing past 30.

You where ignorant, saying :
SSRIs block serotonin receptors so your brain learns to produce more(even when you are not on pills). Ever took MDMA or other serotonin-increasing drugs? Did you felt depressed on them? Ofc not, more serotonin = less depressed, everything you believe can be changed by the chems in your brain. Maybe you just need a larger dose of anti-depressants, always talk with your doc about how you feel and if it helped you or not.
When @LittleJem said you where wrong, and you went "source", and he did, you immediately moved on like you didn't say SSRIs, serotonin-increassing drugs and anti-depressants where a silver bullet. You should've admitted your own ignorance, but instead, right before you where banned, acted like some moral "expert" on these matters.

wait to mature and you'll see things get better. Don't ask me how I assumed you're immature,
Fuck you, I will ask. Explain yourself.

That user who sounds so angry is just here to troll the site by the way, just take no notice of them.
Yeah.

I just had to respond to their responce to me, to close the loop. They'll definetely see it, and might even respond. They're definitely gonna try some ban evasion. They hate the site, and they hate us. They're willing to basically ruin our lives and force us to live it till death. Just for saying "It doesn't work".

• Love