• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

losi

Jan 22, 2024
does the garbage bag provide good air-tightness? if i put 5 or 6 bags over my head, will it provide complete air-tightness?

i used chatgpt for answer but it gives both yes and no.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Is that the method you'd like to use? Have you done any research into this method? Sure, regular garbage bags, like the black ones that come in a box, are airtight with no holes. Definitely *could* suffocate yourself with them. But......do you realize that as you consume more and more of the oxygen in the bag(s) over your head, that you are, at the same time, expelling CO2 INTO the bags? Eventually, you will begin inhaling more and more of the CO2 and your body's involuntary response will be one of panic "as soon as it (the body) realizes it isn't getting the O2 it needs." What is going to happen then is that you'll be "forced" to rip the bag(s) off your head as fast as you can. It would take the ultimate resolve to fight that impulse, more than most would have. In other words this method is not going to be as easy as you think it would be. Kids die this way by accident because they don't know how to get out of it. You do. It is more likely than not that you'll need to rip the bag(s) off once you feel the effects from lack of O2. Of course, you may be the amongst the small percentage of people with enough resolve to see it through. Good luck if you decide to go this route.

Reactions: prana, Praestat_Mori and losi
Cress

Cress

Experienced
Oct 15, 2023
does the garbage bag provide good air-tightness? if i put 5 or 6 bags over my head, will it provide complete air-tightness?

i used chatgpt for answer but it gives both yes and no.
I've attempted to use garbage bags before I just simply tripled or quadruple lined the bag to make it incredibly thick to make up for any ceiling issues. To be totally honest I found the failed attempt to be deeply traumatic and I don't even use garbage bags to this day In my house. It's literally the first thing I think about When I pick one up. If you're successful none of this matters but if you're not and you change your mind for a few years I really wouldn't recommend using any common household items in your CTB.

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: prana, Ash, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me πŸŒ›
Dec 14, 2023
There are too many different types of garbage bags to be able to assume if it works in general. I believe when you choose one of the expensive options that are super thick, there's a chance you could suffocate inside.
But just like in the first comment, it's not a safe way to go and you should definitely reconsider if it's the right thing.

• Informative
Reactions: opheliaoveragain, Praestat_Mori and losi
Cress

Cress

Experienced
Oct 15, 2023
i have ketamine to heavily sedate myself. @locked*n*loaded @Cress @dinosavr
It depends on how tranquilized you actually are. The urge to breathe is one of the strongest in the animal kingdom. It's extremely difficult to prevent the body's desire from accessing it. Unfortunately I failed two separate attempts to suffocate myself. So I probably won't be much use to you. Best of luck to you

Reactions: locked*n*loaded and losi
ROSESARENTCUTE

ROSESARENTCUTE

Dec 20, 2021
I don't know, but it would definitely take the "I feel like trash" concept to a new level... very creative

• Yay!
Reactions: SVEN, rozeske, losi and 2 others
L

losi

Jan 22, 2024
@Cress sorry for tagging again but is your garbage bag is little thick or on the thin side? was it transparent?

@ROSESARENTCUTE it made me laugh and cry at the same time.

• Hugs
Reactions: rozeske
Cress

Cress

Experienced
Oct 15, 2023
@Cress sorry for tagging again but is your garbage bag is little thick or on the thin side? was it transparent?

@ROSESARENTCUTE it made me laugh and cry at the same time.
It's fine no problem. They were semi transparent white garbage bags from what I remember.

• Love
Reactions: losi
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I really hope your research will land you on a better alternative than handcuffed with a trash bag. I wish you wouldn't proceed with this but I understand it's a personal choice or lack thereof.

• Love
L

losi

Jan 22, 2024
@heyy i bought it from darknet. i injected probably 50 to 60mg once, didn't k-hole but i couldn't move.

i bought ketamine for SN method but ketamine made so nauseous(before 45mins i took 10mg of meto).

Reactions: locked*n*loaded
R

Roseblanche

Jul 20, 2024
Hi. I tried this method and indeed it is very hard to resist the survival instinct. After only a few seconds the bag sticks to the face and panic increases as the air becomes poorer. I ripped the bag off on each of the 4 attempts... good luck to you thoughπŸ™πŸΌ
Hi. I tried this method and indeed it is very hard to resist the survival instinct. After only a few seconds the bag sticks to the face and panic increases as the air becomes poorer. I ripped the bag off on each of the 4 attempts... good luck to you thoughπŸ™πŸΌ
Sorry for the beug πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Love
L

losi

Jan 22, 2024
@Roseblanche yes you're right. when i was practicing i tore off a bag because of SI. this method is possible with anesthetic agent only, which i have now.