• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Ociv

Ociv

Don't fear what's in your head
Mar 29, 2024
What is the Mania like? The Depression?

How long between phases usually?

Does anything trigger them? Or do they come about all on their own?

Does your manic side ever bite off more than your depressive side can chew?

Does your depressive side ever give up on commitments made by your manic side?

Does your sense of identity change between phases, like two personalities contradicting each other?

Reactions: iloverachel
Ociv

Ociv

Don't fear what's in your head
Mar 29, 2024
none at all? is it actually a really rare condition or do people just not have answers?

N

nomore1219

Jan 15, 2024
It's hell honestly. The reason I don't want to be here anymore.

• Hugs
Reactions: Catch-22
L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024
I have bipolar disorder type 2, the hypomania phase strongly contributed to destroy my financial and love/romantic life

Catch-22

Catch-22

Time waits for no one...
Aug 19, 2019
I'm wondering people with bipolar or bipolar2 how they got diagnosed and with the criteria? I went to my last psychiatrist and told her I believed that I didn't just have depression anxiety that I had bipolar 2 with Rapid Cycling. I begged for her to help me cuz I was so messed up and still am but she wouldn't because she said unless I was a gambling for sex addict I could not be. WTF. First of all I don't have the money to gamble and considering all the medication I'm on and my physical disabilities. No lady I am not a sex addict! So you're telling me lady if you're poor and for some reason maybe physical disability you're not sexually active then all of a sudden you cannot be bipolar?! This is a help you get when you get government funded medical crap. I'm just wondering how people feel that have this. I have a lot of health issues that contribute so it gets complicated but it feels like someone puts the gas on Full throttle and I can't sleep and I can't quit talking. Then all of a sudden somebody sams on the break and I can't put a sentence together and I can't really move and it goes back and forth sometimes multiple times in the day sometimes each one last 24 hours. What are your thoughts? I do have physical conditions that mimic this however it is hard to discern what the heck is going on and before I CTB I want to know if there's medication that can help

I

iloverachel

Paragon
Mar 7, 2024
What is the Mania like? The Depression?

How long between phases usually?

Does anything trigger them? Or do they come about all on their own?

Does your manic side ever bite off more than your depressive side can chew?

Does your depressive side ever give up on commitments made by your manic side?

Does your sense of identity change between phases, like two personalities contradicting each other?
I used to have bipolar few years ago.
the manic phase was intense. Sometimes i felt euphoric, confident, motivated, edgy and energetic. Rapid speech, fast heart rate, felt i could perform a lot of tasks. It got triggered a lot when i took caffeine or listening to certain music that put me in that state

I definitely did bite off more than i can chew because once i hit my depressive state i just lose all that energy and enthusiasm and motivation. I turn down a lot of commitments to going out and gym etc

For some strange reason, i no longer experience manic phases, only depressive state now.
I kind of miss having that manic, up phase even if it was temporary, now im just in a depressed, low stare 24/7