D

dospi1

Nov 18, 2021
Once again ive relapsed and i think this is the last time, i should have enoguh money to buy a gun by now, the only thing in my mind left is how to minimize damage done to the people arround me, its not their fault im a mess and failed at everything, the least i can do is spare somethougt to them, i was thinking a letter a explaining why im doing this might do more harm than good, ive got very little money so i barely have anything to leave behind, do any of you have any idea ease the pain, i know they deserved it its just that im a failure and they shouldt have to pay for me. thanks for any response any idea would bring me a lot of peace.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and CatLvr
happynot

happynot

Jun 22, 2024
Don't be so hard on yourself

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: dospi1, Praestat_Mori and CatLvr
andreamysk

andreamysk

Student
Jun 29, 2024
Start writing a letter telling them how much you love and care about them (if you have this kind thought, I would already say that you are not a total failure, as a person). Share some good memories: writing them down could help you too, not just them, to move beyond this terrible moment that you are going through and suffering... Give yourself some more time, and then also tell them in person how much you care about those close to you, they could help you

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: dospi1, Praestat_Mori and CatLvr