• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
In my case suicide is all that feels rational especially as existence itself is what I ultimately see as the true problem and suicide is the way for one to eternally free themselves from it. There are no disadvantages to not existing and nobody who no longer exists can mourn for how they lack the ability to suffer yet there is literally no limit as to how torturous existing can get, just the fact that existence is so hellish and harmful is automatically means that for me suicide is very rational.

And in general I just don't see a point to existence, I don't see a point to suffering so unnecessarily when permanently ceasing to exist solves everything. It disgusts me how humans procreate even know there is never a need for existence with nobody being able to suffer from never existing at all, if it's up to me I would have chosen to never exist at all, only never existing is true perfection to me.

But I do see suicide as rational for me as it's suffering prevention and the way to find safety from suffering, to me human existence is slavery and imprisonment, to exist means to be a slave to suffering in a decaying flesh prison that can potentially torture us to unlimited amounts all while one is aware of the futilty of it all.

In my case I believe the less time spent trapped in this existence the better especially as with existing the risk of suffering way more is always there, I'd always prefer to die peacefully on my own terms than to die a slow, painful death being tortured by old age. I honestly don't understand why anti-suicide people would want that and wouldn't want the option of a peaceful exit instead.
But anyway human existence is an abomination, under no circumstances would I ever wish to be conscious and aware, only suicide is rational for me, those who are against the right to die are so sadistic.

I

iloverachel

Warlock
Mar 7, 2024
Very well said.
Life will always be an abomination. It is true when you say there is no limit to how much agony one can go through, and the more time that passes on the more suffering occurs.

Non existence is definitely the best, and euthanasia should be legalized so that those who wish to end their suffering can get the peace they deserve rather than spend decades in this cruelest world

xinino

xinino

Shackled
Mar 31, 2024
It is not up to you or me to decide what is rational or not; the notion of rational or irrational gets decided by society at a particular time. Yeah, we are slaves; we are suffering. Some philosophers also advocate for aggravation. "The only way out is through." You cannot order society to commit suicide, but still, it is irrational. Annihilation is irrational no matter how you put it. Anything against survival is irrational. The only way is to submit to irrationality as part of humanity to commit suicide.

P

peaceabc2

Apr 3, 2024
Answer: Dear one, as we have mentioned before, the energy of suicide is a test for those who remain, not for the one who committed the act. Indeed, the Human Being has very strong survival instincts to keep him from doing this, but for those who do, there is no stigma of dishonor or punishment. They are not stuck, either. Most of the time this was a potential contract all along, and it prods those around them to make decisions that they would never have had to do otherwise. Remember, this is a test for all of you. When it's over, don't be shocked to return to this side of the veil and find that there is no punishment or reward… only a family who is appreciative of your journey, and of the energy it took to love the earth and the Universe so much, that you went through it.