• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Ashley_1988

Ashley_1988

Dec 13, 2019
Hello

it sounds maybe "insane" after years of struggling, I am ready to do it. I feel like some of my self-inflicted sabotage behavior on a job related and in particular private level. Anyway I am not going into details, I've done that a lot in my recent and late posts.

Nevertheless, I am not able to purchase
SN, so it won't be able to use that method. I am going to choose Full suspension, as a save way to go.
Yes I am scared, but overall relived to feel to be able to do it- to be okay to go through with it, to be able to say that's what I am choosing with a clear mind. Sorry for my blabbering..

In regard to hanging, I need to be sure it's going to work- I have a rope, but it's only 5cm thick, and I am not sure what material it is I guess cotton, it's long enough. But I read a lot that the robe needs to be thicker, can anybody tell me what I need to use in order to be successful? I don't want to end like a vegetable..

TIA

LifeTransit_1

LifeTransit_1

Death is inevitable. I just want mine early.
Oct 25, 2023
5cm thick is way too much.... unless it's a typo and you meant 5mm. Realistically 10mm to 25mm is the standard for full suspension. Try to make sure if it.can hold your weight and is long enough!

Reactions: seekingrelease22