which one would you click?

• Click a button that fixes all your problems

• Click a button that lets you ctb rn without any pain or suffering

Results are only viewable after voting.
Treku

Treku

why am I even alive
Oct 15, 2023
I honestly would rather be dead at this point. I know how bad living is and how shitty the world is. even if I was fine i wouldn't want to keep doing this. how abt u guys?

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

On the rollercoaster of sadness
Oct 17, 2023
If my brain could be fixed, life would be worth living, even with all the trauma from family and the past.
My problem is internal, it's my brain, if that got resolved...

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, WAITING TO DIE and Treku
C

Christo

Oct 10, 2023
I can't understand how life could be worth living when all the problems are fixed.
With no problems to overcome and resolve (that's what ultimately life is about, solving problems to survive) life becomes tough because there is no motivating force behind to overcome the everyday suffering because no matter how good your life is, there is suffering.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and WAITING TO DIE
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Life doesn't interest me anymore.
Absolutely nothing would change my mind about pressing the ctb button.
I'm done with this existence.
I want no more of it.
Just kill me already.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: floralheaddress, Praestat_Mori, tiger b and 2 others
tiger b

tiger b

AI without the I
Oct 24, 2023
Aren't the two options the same??

Trouble with me is I'm always searching for a bloody third option. Maybe some can relate.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE, Praestat_Mori and Treku
Division Day

Division Day

It's life that scares me to death
Oct 28, 2023
If my problems were solved, I would rather live. I want to ctb because I don't know how fix my brain and neither does anyone else. There's just no reason to believe I'll ever be truly okay again.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE, Praestat_Mori, Treku and 1 other person
Treku

Treku

why am I even alive
Oct 15, 2023
Aren't the two options the same??

Trouble with me is I'm always searching for a bloody third option. Maybe some can relate.
yeah both are just different solutions to fix the same problem. still would rather ctb tho.
even if I was happy all the time I would still know how shit the world and everyone in it is and I'm never gonna be able to get over that.

• Hugs
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE, Praestat_Mori and tiger b
tiger b

tiger b

AI without the I
Oct 24, 2023
I can respect that. I don't know what takes more imagination - perceiving the world as it is with a 'I'm all right Jack, I'm happy' perspective, f everything else and thinking that's a great way of being or drowning it all out.

The 'game' annoys me and grows tediously painful. Seeing people suffer in different ways to me is definitely not a consolation prize.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE, Praestat_Mori and Treku
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
If there was a button to click and all my problems would be solved I'd really prefer to live.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Treku and WAITING TO DIE
SoftSense

SoftSense

Oct 24, 2023
I want to die to escape my pain and problems, so if those things went away I would be happy to stay alive

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Ctb fixes all problems instantly and forever. After death is non-existence forever

In actual reality Not all problems are fixable. But Even if I were to magically (there is no magic) fix my major problems there are other new ones that could happen as these can happen to anyone. Very old age is hell and unavoidable cause the medical creeps will keep u alive wether u want to be or not to age 90 and beyond . U can't say ok I'm 80 and in constant pain demented and I want to die because they won't let you.Other horrible things can happen to anyone stroke cancer disability disabling accident, brain damage, kidnapping torture, homelessness .... Etc

There is no way to eliminate the possibility of something horrible happening to a human or other sentient animal while that animal is alive.
Ctb is achievable for me . Wishing there was a magic wand that could change the nature of the universe and life so then I could exist a while longer (for what purpose? ) is not realistic imo

I choose ctb for me

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and Treku
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I see it as preferable to cease existing under all circumstances as after all one cannot be harmed by not existing yet there is no limit as to how much one can suffer in this existence. I don't see any value in existing as a conscious being trapped in this decaying flesh prison, it just leads to meaningless and unnecessary suffering. I'd prefer to be at peace for all eternity, only wishing for nothingness feels rational to me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Treku
Ε. Η. R.

Ε. Η. R.

Experienced
Oct 5, 2023
I voted for the second option. Because my problem is trauma, the past, the social group that betrayed me.
And me, my actions.
It can't be fixed. It's already happened.

• Love
Reactions: Treku